Mental Support Community

What if i had a big dick?

basic11

Would a bigger dick actually eliminate small penis syndrom for me? 

Im asking because im concerned with my flaccid size, and since there are billions of men who are growers on this world and noone seems to give a f*** about his flaccid dick i ask myself why i care about it.

Im actually pretty sure having a bigger dick would be like a cure, because i simply do give a f*** and i cant change it.

My erection in small and my flaccid size very small and often retracts to almost and sometimes actually zero.

Being a grower doesn't seem to reassure many of us here even if we grow to average or better (which I don't).

As many have discussed here what other men think of you because of size perception while flaccid is a key to male status, like it or not.

In my view you can only compensate by refusing to act in accordance to small penis stereotypes.  Excessive hiding just reinforces stereotypes.

4 hours ago, basic11 said:

Would a bigger dick actually eliminate small penis syndrom for me? 

Knowing what I know now, it would probably take a good inch or two above average.  I'm pretty sure I would have had more recreational sex in my life due to my increased confidence. But this is all speculation.

I happen to agree with you that flaccid shouldn't matter much.  However, I've been educated that it can matter very much to many men.

11 hours ago, lbaker said:

Oh, yeah.  A normal or large appearing flaccid would be very helpful.  You don't have to show people your erection.

To clarify:

I think, due to my low testosterone nature, I would have had serious problems even if I had a big dick, but to be dismissed by men as a "pin dick" both directly and by implication was devastating on top of being hormonally challenged.

Several intellectual nerd types I knew in High School, who pretty clearly were low T, adjusted much better than me, apparently because the had huge flaccids, so huge that their erections must have been huge also.  They had dates and girl friends and participated in student government, gave speeches to assemblies or at graduation, etc. even though they didn't look like men at all in face or stature.  They did have timely puberties, however.

I was not close to them, but we were in the same college prep classes.  They were envious of my better physical presence and sports activities, but, of course, knew about my lack of puberty and small genitals from gym.  They would slyly ridicule or patronize me for being so backward and shy socially when I had such physical advantages.  For instance, they had real fear of bullies and thugs, which they admitted openly, while I didn't..

I remember once walking through the student parking lot with some of the nerd types and brainy girls to get to a school bus that was to take us to a science museum.  We had to pass a little huddle of motorcycle thug types sneaking smokes.   There were some murmurs about "here come the brainiacs", etc., but nothing serious and no sexual threats or innuendos to the girls.  One of the "nerds" told me how threatening and frightening those guys had been when I wasn't there, recounting some of the bragging sexual stuff they said to the girls combined with put down, threats, and insults to the guys.

12 hours ago, lbaker said:

Oh, yeah.  A normal or large appearing flaccid would be very helpful.  You don't have to show people your erection.

This has always been my issue tbh, lads are easily convinced that you're one of the guys if you have a big flaccid hang. If I hung 5.5 and was 5.5 erect I'd have been fine. I could have even taken the pump and dump mentality, saying that once I had my fill I just discarded the girl and moved on. 

But a small flaccid size is without a doubt the most difficult social situation you could ever have to deal with as a human being. Even if you're physically disabled you'd have some sympathy (not that I'd want it) but there's no such luck for us. It's a very difficult and ongoing disability to adjust to. I say adjust, because I don't think we ever fully accept the situation, not adjusting to our penis size compared to everyone elses is SPS in a nutshell. 

SPS guys are usually very proud as well, hot headed and strong minded. The weaker, roll over cucks generally don't come here. And if they do, they're not here for very long. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Loser84 said:

I don't get the vibe that many who post here are Alpha male types.

Certainly no Alpha male here. Meaning me. Although I have to say I reject this whole Alpha male concept for humans.  Human life is too rich & diverse for such simplified categories.  For example you could have a CEO that everyone thinks is an Alpha but inside he could be shaking in his boots, totally driven by fear.  On the other hand you could have a janitor that the people that don’t know him might be quick to judge but who is very content w his lot in life.  

Yeah, the Alpha dominant, Beta submissive is far too simplistic.  I was impressed by the Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gama, Omega system presented by Vox Day in a video.  Someone linked the video a while ago.  Probably could google Vox Day and Male Social Sexual Hierarchy.

13 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

So which one are you?

Good question.  One of Vox Day's premises is that individuals assume different roles at different times depending on the group with which one is associating at the time.

I don't think I'm ever alpha or beta.  I'm either a delta or gama, but I'm pretty much a natural omega.

Naturally, as a little tyke, I could not relate to the male peer group at all.  When a group of kids played, I stood apart watching furtively while pretending to be doing something else, fled, or played with "sissies" or bossy girls--thus, OMEGA.

In school and later in work, I would develop defenses and try to be a loyal delta "worker" for an alpha / beta team.  That would work-out OK unless I was called upon to function somewhat socially as a delta.  I was the kind of defective delta that optimally needed to work completely alone.

Being rejected or criticized by the alpha / beta team, I would develop some angry/surly gama behaviors of undermining the team which would result in either my ejection from the team or getting a lower more appropriate assignment / role.  Gama, for me, was a "defensive" way of indicating I couldn't handle something to the Alpha / Beta ruling clique without explicit abject abasement.

I played an Alpha personality at work for years, rose up the ranks, etc. But a total omega at home, married with children. Very odd as I look back now being separated from a woman, soon to be divorced, that got bored and chose many men over me.  There is no doubt in my mind that one's status can change, even quite dramatically within a day, depending on the people that you are surrounded by.

@Victimorthecrimethats the point. People be like you either alpha or Beta or idk Omega and stuff.. 

But in reality there is so much more to a human personality and im actually convinced things like self esteem and confidence can change over the cause of a humans life.

So actually being alpha just means being confident and thats defenitly something worth to strive for but all the whining about " im so beta" is bs in my opinion

7 hours ago, basic11 said:

@Victimorthecrimethats the point. People be like you either alpha or Beta or idk Omega and stuff.. 

But in reality there is so much more to a human personality and im actually convinced things like self esteem and confidence can change over the cause of a humans life.

So actually being alpha just means being confident and thats defenitly something worth to strive for but all the whining about " im so beta" is bs in my opinion

In the Vox Day system alpha means you are a leader.  Beta means you are a 2nd in command type.  Delta means you are a good, competent follower in a team lead by alphas and betas.  Gama means you are angry and rebelling, perhaps even undermining the group.  Omega means you have many deficits, on the verge of not making it in the group.  Vox Day definitely thinks you can change your status depending upon the group you are in and your efforts at self improvement esp. self-esteem and confidence.

However, people are often naturals for various roles depending upon physical / mental endowments and up-bringing.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:22 AM, uptight outasight said:

One of Vox Day's premises is that individuals assume different roles at different times depending on the group with which one is associating at the time.

The last group I associated with was when I worked K Mart. I definitely had a bigger penis than any of the women in that group.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:37 PM, Toosmallforcomfort said:

I played an Alpha personality at work for years, rose up the ranks, etc. But a total omega at home, married with children. Very odd as I look back now being separated from a woman, soon to be divorced, that got bored and chose many men over me.  There is no doubt in my mind that one's status can change, even quite dramatically within a day, depending on the people that you are surrounded by.

Interesting that you said "played."  Did you not feel natural in the role?

I ran a contracting business for almost 20 years.  Never felt right.  Many things an alpha would have handled FIRST never got done or got done half assed.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:39 AM, uptight outasight said:

nteresting that you said "played."  Did you not feel natural in the role?

Actual still play one at work.  I like what I do and I'm good at it. I have confidence in what I do and how I handle coworkers, put out fires, grow a business.  IMO, this has much to do with my brain and my upbringing, rather than my penis size. The problem with me is when I went home and dealt with my significant other. I changed.

19 hours ago, Toosmallforcomfort said:

Actual still play one at work.  I like what I do and I'm good at it. I have confidence in what I do and how I handle coworkers, put out fires, grow a business.  IMO, this has much to do with my brain and my upbringing, rather than my penis size. The problem with me is when I went home and dealt with my significant other. I changed.

Hopefully, radiology is populated by a more decent array of people than contracting.

In contracting you deal with usually corrupt business and government people that hold the purse strings.  And, of course, often knuckle dragging workers and labor union leaders to say nothing maintenance staffs with hands-out.   Even the Mafia came into the picture periodically.