Mental Support Community

Description of Small Penis Syndrome Combined with Small Penis Humiliation Habit

Wayless

At another forum an anonymous poster wrote the following:

"I think that when you actually do have a small penis between your legs you think about it all the damn time.  You wonder often who all knows.  You wonder what they would say to each other outside of your own ear shot what they said.  Then your dick gets hard thinking about that.  LOL  Then all sorts of scenarios play out in your mind and you end up jacking off to an awesome orgasm.  Guess what now?  You are no longer in an erotic state of mind and you sort of go back into your shell --- your hole --- your safe space until a day or two later and it goes again, and again, and again......."

I'm not that deep into the rabbit hole, but I am susceptible.  I thought the quote above was a remarkably honest self-appraisal that maybe could lead to "digging-out" somehow.

I find this interesting as I just don't understand how anyone can find sexual gratification from being humiliated because of their small phallus. It's not that I don't accept or tolerate the idea, I just don't get it.  I loath the fact that I am smaller than average. That's my cross to bear. Perhaps SPH is a psychological method of acceptance of a small penis; a way of making lemons into lemonade? 

16 hours ago, Toosmallforcomfort said:

I find this interesting as I just don't understand how anyone can find sexual gratification from being humiliated because of their small phallus. It's not that I don't accept or tolerate the idea, I just don't get it.  I loath the fact that I am smaller than average. That's my cross to bear. Perhaps SPH is a psychological method of acceptance of a small penis; a way of making lemons into lemonade? 

if this in fact is a coping  mechanism. It makes me very sad. very sad.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some people get a kick out of humiliation, small penis, dirty talk, or other types of control and degradation but I don't get it and I don't think many ppl will as it's a very niche fetish although I do quite like to be the one doing the humiliating esp pissing on guys but that's another story. 

I’ve spent a lot my time since I’ve been an adult thinking about how humans are so self aware and how that is both a blessing and a curse.  Sometimes, both men and women, extend the self-awareness to a type of hyper consciousness about some physical attribute, to the exclusion of so much of the human experience  where they torture themselves mentally.

Having a small penis for a man can be one of those physical attributes.  Being short as a man is another.  You think about women who suffer from bulimia and anoxeria and you wonder how we torture ourselves so much.  Don’t get me wrong, society always sets the cues for such hyper focus on a physical attribute.

I personally spend time “fact” checking.  I do gratitude lists, putting down what I am grateful for.  I also put down my many positive attributes.  My penis size become less important to me.

Be good to yourselves, all of you.