Mental Support Community

In the end I learnt why  my penis never developed  as I hit puberty . Here in my country they don't do circumcision to baby so I was safe from that botchery . As I became more self aware I felt naked like Adam and Eve . Hiding the deformity of my body to the naked eye was impossible . My right of freedom and respect stripped away as I became outcassted by everyone . Getting by each day became more difficult . Earning a living a  pain in the ass to put food on the table . Truth be told  I'm just waiting for my time to run out or someone to end my life ! 

Edited by myfault

6 hours ago, myfault said:

In the end I learnt why  my penis never developed  as I hit puberty . Here in my country they don't do circumcision to baby so I was safe from that botchery . As I became more self aware I felt naked like Adam and Eve . Hiding the deformity of my body to the naked eye was impossible . My right of freedom and respect stripped away as I became outcassted by everyone . Getting by each day became more difficult . Earning a living a  pain in the ass to put food on the table . Truth be told  I'm just waiting for my time to run out or someone to end my life ! 

I'm having difficulty understanding your posts.

I have no clue what you mean when you say, "In the end I learnt why my penis never developed as I hit puberty."

Why do you think it didn't develop?  I'd be very interested to know! 

Mine developed only very little when my very late and slow puberty finally occured.  My puberty was absurdly slow occured from 16-25 years of age!

Are you saying your lack of development had something to do with circumcision?

Why was your penis so obvious to everyone, if that is what you are saying.  Mandatory nudity for showering around athletics was a grave problem for me, but most of the time my penis wasn't obvious.

Just trying to understand.   Oh, and why "My Fault"?  I have no clue what might have been "your fault."

On 2/2/2020 at 1:46 PM, uptight outasight said:

I'm having difficulty understanding your posts.

This might perhaps help a bit: http://www.mentalsupportcommunity.net/topic/10515-ruined-my-life-as-a-child/

On 2/2/2020 at 7:32 AM, myfault said:

Getting by each day became more difficult . Earning a living a  pain in the ass to put food on the table . Truth be told  I'm just waiting for my time to run out or someone to end my life ! 

I'm sorry you've been struggling and suffering like this :( . 

How does your life get more and more difficult?

Also, why is earning a living so difficult? Do you have a horrible, demanding, exhausting job?

Is there someone you could talk to, about your problems?

In any case, we're here to listen...

Take care!