Mental Support Community

New age bionic plaque

Daveuk

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Klingsor said:

For the Americans here, we are watching the fragmentation of the USA in real-time. The question we must ask ourselves is: which faction(s) will foreign governments support? 

All nations are built on bloody conquest.  This aspect of America's founding is being emphasized by the forces that control the media and popular culture because American nationalism is in the way of the globalist world tyranny planned by the monopoly capitalists.  America is up to be destroyed or dramatically transformed. 

Trump is either the real or fake last gasp.  The globalist system in the offing is pure top down tyranny:  Fascism with a friendly face.  Same prescription with different particulars for all of Western Civilization.  Many things about Western Civilization that need to be jettisons, but everything good will be lost as well so traditional tyranny can be restored.

@LaLa

It’s turned into a political symbol where I live. Unless you’re made to wear it the only people I see ever wearing them are elderly or women. I wore one in Walmart last week and had a guy stare at me and smirk. It’s seen as weakness. I said from the beginning you couldn’t have designed a better instrument for widening the cultural cleft in the US than this virus. I’m already seeing more and more comments, tweets, social media about secession. There’s always a good possibility it’s being “seeded” by people who have an interest in seeing that happen, but it doesn’t matter because it’s the idea that counts. 

1 hour ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Too many of my own problems to worry about. Hope everybody is doing well.  

My anxiety has been really bad from all this shit...Covid, jobs, politics. Trouble sleeping and constantly feeling on edge or sick to my stomach. I may have a promising job prospect but it will require another fucking move. If I could catch coronavirus in place of someone else and die from it I would be relieved and feel like my life accomplished something.

On 6/10/2020 at 4:38 PM, LaLa said:

COVID earlier than thought?

Once there is a reliable anti-body test, I want to get tested.  I had the oddest chest cold ever in early December 2019.

Huge amounts of phlegm, but not really severe.  Over it in little more than a week.

9 hours ago, Klingsor said:

My anxiety has been really bad from all this shit...Covid, jobs, politics. Trouble sleeping and constantly feeling on edge or sick to my stomach. I may have a promising job prospect but it will require another fucking move.

If I could catch coronavirus in place of someone else and die from it I would be relieved and feel like my life accomplished something.

Yeah.  I hate jobs or situations that require moving.  

2nd paragraph I broke out is an irrational thought.  

The test has been available for public in at least a few countries. (Around two weeks where I live, even longer where I'm from.)

So I checked for the US:

"Antibody tests for COVID-19 are available through healthcare providers and laboratories. Check with your healthcare provider to see if they offer antibody tests and whether you should get one." https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/serology-testing.html

However, be sure you understand that a negative test result doesn't say much...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-covid-19-antibody-tests-can-and-cannot-tell-us/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/19/us/coronavirus-antibody-tests.html

@Klingsor - hang in there friend. We’re pulling for ya.  Good luck w the job. Don’t worry about the move. Do what I do and just thrown shit out. Half of it is junk anyway 😄😁😆

Me I’ve been all over the map emotionally (certainly not geographically!).  I will feel absolutely great for a bit but then other times really really miserable.  I’ll rant more on my page.  

@Klingsor - don’t forget to add “Senior member - Small Penis Forum” to your LinkedIn. I’ll be a reference if you need.  

The virus has thankfully slowed down here in NY...for now anyway. That hasn't been the case for some other states, though, unfortunately. I hope there is a safe and effective vaccine soon. So many lives lost..

I have read a number of studies that have shown the efficacy of mask- wearing to help prevent the spread of the virus. To me it's smart and thoughtful to wear a mask..

Klingsor, my daughter has been struggling more too because of this, I think. The civil unrest has also been very upsetting. It hasn't been an easy year... Thinking of you. We're in your corner.

I could get an antibody test, but I strongly suspect it would be negative. I haven't been sick since March 2019 when all of us had the flu.

I hope everyone has some relaxing moments this weekend.

Hey @IrmaJean good post. Glad things are relatively good.  
Yes I am still wearing the mask. It is annoying on hot days though.

As you know I work in behavioral health and we have seen a spike in psychiatric admissions by young people (teens & 20s) who aren’t taking quarantine well.  

@geronimo - how are you doing?  

It is obvious to me that people who say wearing face masks can cause CO2 poisoning have never done anything except sit in an office or on a couch and tweet. Observe any US manufacturing facility and you will see welders, pipe fitters, electricians, mechanics, line operators, etc wearing some type of construction mask and usually a heavy nomex or long sleeve clothing performing manual labor. I was using “PPE” before it ever became a buzzword and I have never once heard of someone suffering CO2 poisoning because of a damn mask.