Mental Support Community

⬇️ The Best Advice You Will Ever Receive ⬇️

Klingsor

Make connections. Build a social network. Make people laugh. But above all make social connections. Doesn’t matter if you’re an ambitious young person hoping to “make it”, a prepper expecting doomsday, or an average joe merely worried about a severe economic recession coupled with a totalitarian political takeover — know the right people and you can flourish in any environment. Even if you’re the world heavyweight champion of fuck ups and failures, you will thrive with the right connections.

If you’re like me and hate people and can’t connect, you may as well slit your own throat because your life will be one failure followed by another typically even worse, all the while dealing with the mundane, irritating minutiae of bills, house upkeep, car upkeep, jobs, managers, coworkers, and receiving zero support from your blood relatives. 

**OR**

Be creative. Creativity can allow some independence, but you’re at the mercy of fate as to whether you get the correct combination of chromosomes to allow this innate talent to manifest itself. And you honestly don’t have to be that creative, just intuitive with regards to people. Knowing what they like. Some of the stupidest shit on YouTube is the most popular. People like it. So I guess it’s essentially the same as post #1 because it implies some degree of intuition in relating to other people. 

@Klingsor you observations are on point.

Regarding social connections what I found is that if you’re single guy it can be challenging to be excepted and welcomed among successful people. 

Believe it or not at one time I was pretty good at schmoozing. But what I found is that it could only take me so far because single guys over age 30-35 are just not welcomed into any sort of inner circle. You could be on the periphery and it can still be somewhat helpful but you won’t reap the full benefit. You won’t be the first choice for the best opportunities.  

1 hour ago, Victimorthecrime said:

@Klingsor you observations are on point.

Regarding social connections what I found is that if you’re single guy it can be challenging to be excepted and welcomed among successful people. 

Believe it or not at one time I was pretty good at schmoozing. But what I found is that it could only take me so far because single guys over age 30-35 are just not welcomed into any sort of inner circle. You could be on the periphery and it can still be somewhat helpful but you won’t reap the full benefit. You won’t be the first choice for the best opportunities.  

🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🚨🚨🚨🏆🏆🎖🎖🎖🛎🛎🛎🛎

POST OF THE MILLENIUM

And it’s a catch-22 because you have to have the nice job in order to betabuxx a wife, yet as you just said it’s difficult to get the enviable job unless you’re married with a family first. And then you have to perform all the intellectual somersaults to rationalize to yourself why cuckolding is a great thing.

Just like the “we only hire experienced candidates” dilemma. 

I’m sorry everyone. The rule is that if you have nothing nice to say, then it’s better to say nothing at all. I have nothing good to say. All I see is hypocrisy, injustice, contradiction, misery, backstabbing, suffering, pain, death, destruction. Pray you never have to see the world through my eyes.

Speech is silver, but silence is gold.

On 8/4/2020 at 10:17 PM, Klingsor said:

**OR**

Be creative. Creativity can allow some independence, but you’re at the mercy of fate as to whether you get the correct combination of chromosomes to allow this innate talent to manifest itself. And you honestly don’t have to be that creative, just intuitive with regards to people. Knowing what they like. Some of the stupidest shit on YouTube is the most popular. People like it. So I guess it’s essentially the same as post #1 because it implies some degree of intuition in relating to other people. 

My daughter and I had a conversation recently about creativity and imagination. She believes that we are all born creative and with wonderful imaginations, but that as adults we often lose this because it isn't nurtured and/or our society stifles it. Too much work, too little play. She thinks talent is largely a myth (except in rare cases); that all of us can learn. Intuitiveness, I think, may be different, though. I suspect some are naturally more intuitive than others. But I still think creativity may be at its greatest when you shine as yourself for yourself...that can draw others in. 

Just adding my thoughts. I used to enjoy writing poetry or poetic prose as a friend of mine once called it. More recently, I have enjoyed creating art. What do you like to create, Klingsor?

@IrmaJean I used to think I had a very lively imagination and I used to enjoy writing and even won awards when I was a kid. I also used to like to draw. But creativity was not encouraged in males at all. I had no idea what opportunities existed until I went to college and by then the programming was too deeply embedded to change. I know I sound like a broken record but this whole gender/masculinity/virility thing has wholly defined my entire life and it was culturally driven. Remember “God, Guns, and Gays”! 

It doesn’t matter now. My mind and will were systematically dismantled through repeated, continual failures and disappointments during what are supposed to be the most formative and productive years of youth. They have been totally obliterated now and my body is gradually beginning to follow behind them since I have no remaining vitality or motivation. I am a wreck with no future.

8 hours ago, Klingsor said:

@IrmaJean I used to think I had a very lively imagination and I used to enjoy writing and even won awards when I was a kid. I also used to like to draw. But creativity was not encouraged in males at all. I had no idea what opportunities existed until I went to college and by then the programming was too deeply embedded to change. I know I sound like a broken record but this whole gender/masculinity/virility thing has wholly defined my entire life and it was culturally driven. Remember “God, Guns, and Gays”! 

It doesn’t matter now. My mind and will were systematically dismantled through repeated, continual failures and disappointments during what are supposed to be the most formative and productive years of youth. They have been totally obliterated now and my body is gradually beginning to follow behind them since I have no remaining vitality or motivation. I am a wreck with no future.

Just my opinion, but maybe you had a compulsion to go in directions you wer unsuited to go.

I was similar. . . .  in that respect with added factor of strong defenses so I denied my constant failure!

• 2 years later...