Mental Support Community

I Am a Raging Homosexual.

Klingsor

On 8/21/2020 at 9:32 PM, Klingsor said:

Really?? I thought SPS was all the fault of feminists and vaginas.

Oh yeah, almost forgot... I’ve also been told that a penis has nothing to do with masculinity. How could I forget that? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Not in my mind. 

Masculine status depends on genital status though there can be compensating factors.  It's a male thing though some women like CardiB get propagandized into it by excessive male contact.

29 minutes ago, uptight outasight said:

Not in my mind. 

Masculine status depends on genital status though there can be compensating factor.  It's a male thing though some women like CardiB get propagandized into it by excessive male contact.

Nor in mine. I was being sarcastic. This is essentially what I’ve argued for 6+ years on this forum in a nutshell. When I joined I never thought something so obvious would be contested. Boy was I wrong. This particular forum seems to occupy a middle ground between “blackpill” and “redpill”....men who can’t accept anything ego-bruising about penis size, but haven’t quite reached the point of advocating for putting women in shackles and gang raping them to death (although there have been one or two that extreme). 

This thread was meant to be ironic because to answer it seriously means discarding a bunch of  pearl clutching re SPS.

On 8/23/2020 at 8:53 AM, Klingsor said:

This thread was meant to be ironic because to answer it seriously means discarding a bunch of  pearl clutching re SPS.

Apparently many confuse "should" with "is."  Ethical standards say genitals "shouldn't" be a factor in male status. . . but they are.  Can we live with reality?

Why would the short basketball player blame the fans and owners?  The fans like the taller plays as they can (play) BALL better.  The owners get the players the fans want. 

Actually short guys that play or try to play basketball generally learn to accept their status.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 8:53 AM, Klingsor said:

middle ground between “blackpill” and “redpill”....men who can’t accept anything ego-bruising about penis size, but haven’t quite reached the point of advocating for putting women in shackles and gang raping them to death (although there have been one or two that extreme). 

Really, I don't understand the logic in the above.  Those of us with a small penis can't "rape women to death" even if so inclined.   You mention criminal attitudes like they might make sense!

Though not infected with it myself, I can understand how men with a small penis come to resent women and even hate women they cannot satisfy or who, more likely, seek a man with higher genital status.

Again, can we accept our genital status?  Can humans accept their lower status in any respect?  Or must we live in self-delusion for sake of self-esteem?

Self-aware compensation, not compulsive subconscious compensation would seem to be the answer to me.  If you aren't tall enough to play basketball, find something else in which you can be competitive.

5 hours ago, uptight outasight said:

Really, I don't understand the logic in the above.  Those of us with a small penis can't "rape women to death" even if so inclined.   You mention criminal attitudes like they might make sense!

The logic is embedded in what you just wrote and I just quoted. If you don’t know anything about internet subcultures, you won’t understand what I’m referencing.

15 minutes ago, Klingsor said:

The logic is embedded in what you just wrote and I just quoted. If you don’t know anything about internet subcultures, you won’t understand what I’m referencing.

Ok.  I guess you are saying INCELS or maybe MWGTOW.  If you mean them or similar, yeah, I've had little contact except what some say about them.

• 2 months later...