Mental Support Community

What is going on in your world...

JustTrying

Its been ages since Ive posted on this thread, (oops)

Im having a GOOD DAY, infact GOOD DAYS are becoming a bit of a habbit for me lately, dunno why, maybe its just a case of lowering my expectations, or maybe its coz I see things a litle differently these days. B)

Today Im painting, and for awhile Im gonna let the colours take over, and see where my brush takes me.

Feeling a little pleased with myself as today I got some good news.

All I have to do is keep putting one foot infront of the other, and try not too stumble too much, but I know in my heart that if I fall (again), I can pick myself up, dust myself down, and continue walking :o

Yep for me today is a GOOD DAY :D

Coz I know 'Im getting there'

Guest GingerSnap

I ordered only mild pepper seeds from a mail order company - never trust that. So, I cut some and went outside and it was hot so I wiped sweat from my nose and now I know that they were not mild peppers but hot peppers, luckily not that many of them. So, last time I did this I found out that soaking your hands in milk will stop the burning so I am thinking, put my face in a bowl of milk?:confused: I thought, sour cream is a dairy product and it worked! Never trust a seed a company.:eek: My life is like that of a cartoon character.:)

My family and I celebarated my son's Birthday yesterday. He is 17 now. I can't believe I Have been a parent for that long, and have raised him on my own . He is starting school on Monday and will be a senior . Gosh where has the time gone?

It is still very hot where I live, and frankly , I am ready for the fall temps, however it will be like this until Oct. :eek:

Thinking about starting back in therapy when my kid goes back to school . I have to find some stuff to do when he is gone. Long hrs. for him at his school ... Long hrs for me to.

It's been such a long time since i came here, that i feel like i shouldn't be here really!

I have missed my friends and the help you have alll offered so i hope you can can find it in your heart to give me another cahance and forgive the absense. :( Please.:o

I have been everywhere with my illness recently hense the long absense, needed to work on some things. ( I didn't get to far but at least i tried)

I have just been given a date to go into hospital, it is an affective disorders unit that can help, where locally they haven't been able too. A long stay involved, not happy about that but my family keep trying to tell me that in the long run this is for the best. Getting stabilised is a priority, i am just going to miss my kids.

The holidays have been fun, i have been trying to do as much as i can with them, not easy when exhausted but i've tried to do everything they have wanted to do.

I don't think i can take hearing 'i'm bored' again, back to school soon. More stress trying to get all their stuff done, Oh well it looks like i need to add stress to my depressed and exhausted list at the moment. Life goes on!

Sorry if i bored anyone, hope to see you more often. I go into hospital on the 13th so i have a couple of weeks.

Take care,

Tracey

Hi Tracey, welcome back!

Absence isn't a thing to forgive; returns are a thing to celebrate. :-)

I'm glad to hear that you're going to take the time to get yourself stabilized. Taking care of yourself is one of the first steps, which is why low self-esteem gets us into trouble so easily. We forget who the most important person in our lives is! ;-)

How have you been coping?

{And yes, I know it's "not that well", if you're heading for a hospital. I'm asking, more, what did you try and what worked and what didn't? Maybe there's something to learn from those things.}

Thanks for the welcome back, i've missed our chats.

Not giving up has been something i have worked on alot and trying to stay as active in my life and my childrens lives as much i can has been the biggest focus for me. Probably what has kept me going actually !

Taking one day at a time has been a necessity, everyday is a new day has been my mantra. I would have folded if i tried to look beyond tomorrow ( Still would,i'f i'm honest) We do what we have to do to survive and get through and i have kept involved with everything my kids have had to do even at times when it has nearly finished me off, for me that gives me strength!

I'm trying to look at the positive, take all the help that is offered to me and be gratefull that hopefully in 4 months time ( If not before) life will actually be easier. I will be able to breath and getting through everyday will be nearly as easy as breathing, i can hope can't i?!?

Bet you are glad you asked now:D

I need to do my kids tea now but i will pop in again to see you soon.

Bye Malign;)