Mental Support Community

am I a pedophile?

scared

Hang on a minute Scared, you've soon changed your tune haven't you?

I definetally would be furious at some sick fuck molesting my child, but id also be furious if my child had to go through what im going through. would you be happy for your children to go through what im going through?

This would all be so much easyer if those pedophiles stopped being so selfish and stopped molesting children wouldnt it ^^

Correction Scared, been through and you brought a lot of that on yourself! There were people here trying to support you but you were having none of it! You had it etched in your head that you were a Pedophile, no matter what?

And for pedophiles to stop molesting children, would in fact make them not a pedophile!

Sorry Scared if you think I have spoken out of order, but you get what you see with me and that includes being straight forward! Don't get me wrong, I am chuffed that your not a Pedophile, but I think you need to look over some of your past post and remember what you've stated in the past?

Scared, your head were so mashed up, did you tell your therapist that! She had no right to say anything like that to you?

You did the man thing about it and admitted your problem and seeked professional help. Gawd! What does she want BLOOD!

You have been told of her that you are not a Pedophile, so why should you be disgusted? Well if that were me, I'd tell her to go and eat shit, because that's all that seems to be coming out of her mouth lately?

Why don't you kindly remind her that it's people like yourself that pay's her wages, or has she forgotten that? It doesn't give her the right to express her feeling about the situation!

You want to put a complaint in to the Board! I would!

• 3 months later...