Mental Support Community

Recruitment operation

Born to Perish

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exhibiton.... dig dig diggity dig diggity dog.... Hey Luna!!!! I have something that I absolutely must tell. The demon came out in my house the other day and almost attacked my family because they mentioned the medicine. He growled and did things with my body I did not know could be done. I was scared. Luckily I was able to get him to a mirror and cut off the connection for a second. I have decided to start taking medicine again because I think it may be able to stop him if I get the right kind. The medicine I am on right now doesn't stop him, but maybe seroquel can. I am going to try this. I think the demon is going to be put away for a long time, but just in case I will get the cross too. If you're gonna bring me something oh bring me something I can use, but don't you bring me no bad news! That's a song...:) Clarice when did you get here? Have you seen Wanda? Well I love you Luna. Chipite-yamo.

Okay! Thanks for the support! Another quality recruit! Squish was bad eno... Hey Nejiwhopper! Glad to have you here.:) Say, I really appreciate you coming on down to Camp Pikachu. It's really sweet! I hereby deem this place Camp Pikachu. No one cares what you deem Josh. Ha ha LOL! Gibby! Ha ha. Any way I'll show you what we do here in camp Pikachu. I lost my train of thought. Well.... that's my momma! Ha ha..... :)

See ya next time baseball fans!:cool:

Born: I have decided to start taking medicine again because I think it may be able to stop him if I get the right kind. The medicine I am on right now doesn't stop him, but maybe seroquel can. I am going to try this.

An interesting story for you Born...

There's this guy, a psychiatrist, who used to do a lot of research with people who did drugs, specifically LSD. His name is Stanislav Grof and we've talked about him in a few other discussions. Anyway, one of the things Grof noticed was that people who did LSD were having experiences that were similar to those that some schizophrenics went through -- what I would call "ego collapse" experiences.

This has always baffled me just a bit. How could a drug cause someone's ego to collapse? Nonetheless, that's what that drug (and other drugs too) seem to produce for people, ego collapse.

It seems logical to me that if one drug can cause an ego to collapse, maybe a different drug can cause an ego to come together again. I don't know for sure but maybe. Seroquel is a drug my child makes use of. They don't take it because someone else tells them they should. They take it because they find it helps them. That's the trick -- to find the tools that help you. Everyone is a little bit different so there's no guarantees as to what will help but you can always give something a try and check it out for yourself. It doesn't matter if it's music, a crucifix, a prayer, a hug, a mandala, a medication, a food, talking to someone, playing with your dog, jogging in the park, whatever -- if it helps you, that makes it a good tool.

Good luck to you Born. Keep on thinking of the big love.

~ Namaste

Thanks spiritual_emergency I will! Love makes the world go round! Open your eyes and take in everything that you see, look at all the colors, like yellow blue and green--- blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah! It's a song and so is Love lift us up where we Belong. The heart is a house of love! Salutations once again Luna! I am happy for you. You have a cat to play with. I wish I had one but my mom won't let me get one. She wouldn't even buy me a stuffed animal. IT'S NOT FAIR! I'm the one with the badges! How about 2 out of 3?! LOL! Well it really is kind of sad, but maybe one day my boyfriend will win one for me. That'd make me so happy. There are a lot of things I'd like my boyfriend to do. I should make a list or something! I can see my self loving a woman, but I cannot see myself falling in love with one because and I will try to refrain from stereotypes, most women expect men to have a certain role in the relationship. Like if she hears a noise down stairs she wants me to go check or she won't let me wear high heels and a mini skirt at all. She also would do a lot of stuff to me that I would normally do to a guy so it's wierd and uncomfortable to me. The man's role is usually the dog in the situation and I can't see myself being anyone's pet. I'd be furious and the relationship wouldn't last. Not to mention there is just something about a man's touch that a woman cannot offer. I do still like women though and I do want children. I just can't see us being in a marriage unless she is willing to compromise. Most heterosexual males hate people like me, but I'll just have to live with that. Hey Luna are you going to get a new job? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.:( I am so happy that I have you guys by my side during this time. I know one thing I have never been that comfortable around grown men because they are so typical and intimidating. Can you believe they use horrible words to describe a woman. They use words like chick and broad, OOOOO I CANNOT STAND THAT! THEY SOUND SOOOO STUPID!!!! Keep in mind that after telling you all of this at the end of the day I will still biologically be a man, however I have had thoughts in the past about changing my gender because I felt I'd like it better, but now I've decided to stay the way I was made. Even though I wish I was a white heterosexual woman, I am not I am still a bisexual african american male. You know actually I am not now nor have I ever been proud of my race which is sad. I have no connection with the majority of black people in the world. I favor latin people asian people and white people more. I really do wish I was not black. Sure they can call me a traitor, but they never liked me anyway so what do I care. You smile at one of them and they give you a mean look. It is so stupid. I am so glad I live in the suburbs because if I didn't I would be just like them, dead or in jail. Sad really. I don't care if it offends them, because they have always treated me like crap and they always will so I hereby separate from the black community, I'd rather be latino anyways Orale arriba la raza! By the way I simply must say that I love women with english accents they seem much more attractive to me than typical american accents. In fact I like all accents accept american accents. Americans are so dull in the way they talk. No life in them at all. And don't freak out because I am american born and raised. I can say these kinds of things! Well I love all cultures accept american culture. America isn't even supposed to have a culture but it does. Beer, football.... So ridiculous. Well I'd love to tell you more as I will later. It was nice to let it all out. The Heart is a House of Love!

Hey Born. :-)

I had to smile, several times in your post.

First, I'm a heterosexual male, myself, and I'd have no problem being around you. I would have to say that I've never used words like "chick" or "broad", so maybe we're not all as hopeless as you described.

As for deciding which race to be, isn't lumping all people of the same color together the exact problem you complain about, when they do it for all mental health patients? The way I see it, no matter which race we're talking about, there are people to admire and people not to. It's a matter of perspective which group you choose to look at.

And the same goes for being American. My parents were both British (so you would have loved my London-born Cockney mother's accent), and they chose to come here to make a life, before I was born. It all depends on what part of our society you choose to focus on.

And finally, keep lobbying for a stuffed animal. They often have much to teach us. I know this from personal experience. :-)

I am sorry Malign. I had no idea. Um.... well ackward...:( It's nice to have you here Malign I find it absolutely amazing that you accept me for who I am, because I've never met nor seen on tv any straight man be friends with anyone like me. I guess I also forgot about my angel Samspruce too. OH MY GOD!:mad: How could I have done this. Once again I am so sorry. If I have ever contradicted myself I am really sorry because I hate it when that happens. WAIT DON'T SHOOT! Sorry. Any how, I am sorry for any offense. As you know I am a sweet person and I would never intentionally harm one of my friends. I love you Malign and and not in that way...:) You cold? Nah, I'm good. Lol! Well it's about time for me to be hitting the old dusty trail... Love you guys.

Until next time Hasta la vista bola!!!:cool:

See you next time baseball fans

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Ha ha! What's Happening!!!! Ha ha!:) Does anyone know where samspruce is? I haven't seen him in ages. I am assuming that no one will respond to this but I will put it on here anyways. Peter Griffin. Aw crap. Lol! Make sure that if you spot him you tell me where he is so that I can locate him. Take care! Orale arriba la raza!

:)I like the baby and the dog too. That is so cute!!!! Their names are Stewie and Brian and they are so hilarious! HEY! Do you have any idea what time it is? GET IN THE HOUSE!:D Stewie said this, it is funny! Flapjack! Ha ha! Sabrina Sabrina!!! Ha ha! So how is it going spiritual_emergency? And where's Samspruce if you know him?:)

Hey Born. :-)

I can't tell you where Samspruce _is_, but here's a link to his profile page. I think he has a link to his own website, in there somewhere. But his "Last Activity" is listed as 8/28, so he hasn't been here at all, in a while.

I don't find it awkward to talk to you, Born. I'm a hetero male, but I'm not afraid of you or uncomfortable about your choices, if you're not uncomfortable about mine. :-)

Can I help?

You are the greatest people on the planet you know. You really are. I can't believe I have found such good people on earth. I thought I'd have to wait till I got to Heaven to meet... Am I babbling on again? Well anyway, you guys are awesome and you really do deserve the praise. It is rare, it is truly rare. I wish I lived in you guy's area so that we could meet, that'd be great. Well thank you kindly for asking if I needed help um, let's see... I do have more questions.

1. When picking friends do you like to hang around with people of your race more? (This is only an innocent question, I know you guys aren't racist, and the reason why I asked is because I hang around with mostly caucasians and latin people, I really don't hang around with many black people because most of them do not like me)

2. What genre of movies do you guys like?

3.If people are throwing stuff at you in school and you don't know who it is what should you do?

4. This is not really a question but I'd like to talk about this: People patronize me all of the time, like saying hello 5 times in the same hour, instead of starting a conversation, or saying hello everyday as soon as they see you as if out of pity and then they don't talk to you or invite you anywhere. I think they do this because they think I am mentally incompetent, so here is the question: Can I stop this? Is it inevitable? And ultimately what do you think about this?

Oh also, I recently have come into a problem. I made a threat at the school when I was in my demonic angry state and I might be going to alternative school. I'm simply asking you guys to wish me the best of luck and pray for me, maybe I'll get lucky.

• 1 month later...

Hi again, Born; good that you have internet access again. I really don't know how to answer these questions. Sorry; I think this is why I didn't answer last time. Maybe someone else can?

I like detective/mystery movies and suspense/thrillers.

Good luck for the alternative school! (Did you go?)

And how are you doing these days?

I am doing better. Much better. I didn't have to go to alternative school so that's good. My favorite kind of movie genres vary. I like action, comedy, horror, drama and mystery. I also love reality tv. I watch this show called total drama. It's so nice to hear from you again Luna. I have started writing full time again and everything's coming along great. My goal for this weekend is to write 50 pages. I hope I get finished with the first novel before this year's end. Glad to see you again Luna. I'll talk to you later. Love you. Love lift us up where we belong. Just so you know it's me...:P:rolleyes:

Yeah everyone is okay I guess. I still don't feel welcomed in my 4th period class, because everyone alwayss gives me mean looks and I just don't like it. I finally realized that I could never do right by my mom so I try my hardest to avoid being anywhere near her. You know what's sad? Even if she saw and heard eveything that I have said about her behind her back. She'd still have no clue that she's the one that needs to change. She always has to be right and that is no exaggeration. She is the most narrowminded person I've ever met. I think some of it rubbed off on me. There's a saying that it's not the child's fault for the way they are, but the parent's, because that child came into the world knowing nothing. So evidently I am this way, because of her influence. It has nothing to do with genes. It was her that made me like this and my farewell father probably played a role in this too. Anyway sweetie, my book is about dragons and monsters that is all I can reveal online, because it is too vague for anyone to know what I am really planning to do with it. I came up with a new idea, but of course I cannot tell here. There are a lot of thieves out there these days. I love you Luna and feel free to ask me anymore questions, as you probably have realized I love to chat. Well I'll see you later okay sweetie! Goodbye! The Heart is a House of Love!:cool:

• 8 months later...

I appreciate all help from the people involved. Thank you all. For those who do not understand my PAST situation, understand that I was hurt and going through a struggle. I'm here to tell you that I made it and you can make it too. If you please go back and read the NOW area. Just to see how I differ from back then. Glad you got to see all of this. I hope you see that pain, fear and unhappiness can really torment a person. I am here to say that together we can beat the darkness.:)-AM

The Heart is a House of Love:cool:

Archived