Mental Support Community

need help with my eating disorder

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have a therapist and psyctrist already also a doc and a nutritionest

are you talking to them about your struggles and feelings ? Being honest about the triggers and scared about the weight gain? They can help you more if you allow them to.

In here , this fourm can only do so much for you , on the outside, real life , people has to be there more for you so you can get well and feel better. We can help , only so much , so try and trust them , and talk to them more about what is going on , and let them help you more .

I just think that you deserve more help so you can overcome your ED and SI issues. Even then you are going to have to do the work , it is not easy , but is possible .

are you talking to them about your struggles and feelings ? Being honest about the triggers and scared about the weight gain? They can help you more if you allow them to.

In here , this fourm can only do so much for you , on the outside, real life , people has to be there more for you so you can get well and feel better. We can help , only so much , so try and trust them , and talk to them more about what is going on , and let them help you more .

I just think that you deserve more help so you can overcome your ED and SI issues. Even then you are going to have to do the work , it is not easy , but is possible .

yes i have totally told an being honest seriously and reglan works great it really helps decrease my purge urges

yes i have totally told an being honest seriously and reglan works great it really helps decrease my purge urges

i am improving little by little with my eating disorder recovery.and the Reglan helps like it was sent from heaven , i only purged 1 but will not try to again promise but otherwise doin good and stayen safe

i am improving little by little with my eating disorder recovery.and the Reglan helps like it was sent from heaven , i only purged 1 but will not try to again promise but otherwise doin good and stayen safe

you are trying and this is something to be very proud of ;) I'll tell you a personal story that happened to me . a long time ago when my ED was very bad , I was working at a daycare center . It was summer , and we took the kids swimming. I went swimming too wearing a one peace , oMG , everybody and i mean everybody just stared at me. I was soooo thin and did not even realise it . I looked hideous , i was so dang skinny and looked like i was from a concentration camp. Other people thought I suffered from AIDS , or had a deathly disease . Which in some ways they were correct.

Even though I still do not totally remember excatly how thin I looked to others , it really was gross , in my case the ED was way out of control.

I did not have any medicine to help me gain weight either , so you are lucky .

I wisih the best for you , and never would I want anyone to go through what i had .

I cut last night but when i saw doc she put dressing and covered the cuts so it would not get infected ,and last Sat went to ER cause of dehydration and heart stroke a little bit .

umm my doc thinks that if DBT does not work then to do residental treatment for my eating disorder.

Doc wants me to eat more an to gain weight.

• 2 months later...

Archived