Mental Support Community

memories

Endlessnight

:) Oh yes, I enjoy trees, too...

I'm sorry, I don't know where the pictures have been taken, I've found them "randomly", without description :o.

Can you daydream about beautiful places? It might be a kind of remedy... (?)

BTW, I've found this nice, a bit surprising, and hilarious video and thought perhaps you'll enjoy it, too:

http://www.ted.com/t...ously_addictive

And here's something else "to daydream":

http://www.ted.com/t..._untamed_nature

Edited by LaLa
I modified the post a bit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, M.,

I've just heard some good news about S.A.: Women are now allowed to travel without male company or even permission! But the law passed in secret because politicians don't want citizens to know it. So perhaps you don't know it yet, either.

http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/news/782906

http://www.ibtimes.com/saudi-arabia-issue-new-travel-rules-women-official-says-regulations-line-advanced-1958025

How are you doing, M.? :o

• 1 month later...

Hello Lala. Thank you for the links. I hadn't known of them allowing women to travel alone. It is good news, but there will still be restrictions. Still, it's a step in the right direction.

How are you Lala? I hope you and your family are well. I am okay. I seem to have made peace with my life and go on existing day to day. I have my ups and downs like everyone else on these boards has, but I think I'm okay. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm struggling with my realisation of my own worthlessness and uselessness. Most of the time meds see to it that I don't feel much of anything really, but for the past few days I have been without any energy or will to do anything other than lie in bed. I force myself to get up and do some little thing just like hanging up my clothes and then I feel tired and lay down again. After typing this I'm probably going to flop down in bed again. I want to have a purpose to get up and live but recently I don't seem to have any. If it weren't for my niece and her baby I think I would be able to finally let go. I wish I could cry or scream, anything to let out the pressure i am feeling inside of me today but I am unable to. The meds won't let me. I want to scream.

Guest ChinaDoll

I get what she means. My niece and my mother are my anchors to this world. Thinking about how sad they'd be with your loss just puts a hold on things.

I dunno about you, Endlessnight, but I feel that though I see myself as useless and powerless to do anything for them, but you just have to be there for them.

Guest ChinaDoll

When I feel like that, I exercise. It always helps. Either that or I lock myself somewhere and cry. I also come here and me my disgusting pitiful self. Lol.

I hope tomorrow will be better for you.

Hello Resolute and ChinaDoll. Thank you both for your kindness yesterday. After my last post I knew I had to get myself out of the house before I did something stupid. It took all my strength and will power to do it, but I did it. I needed to walk it off and the only places here to walk are the malls so that's where I went. I walked and walked and then sat down and had a coffee and a chocolate eclair :P . I felt better. I slept well last night.

Today I'm feeling better. The bite marks on my arms are fading and not hurting anymore. I honestly don't know what happened to me yesterday. I've never bitten myself before or felt so close to doing something I might regret if I lived through it.

Thank you both again. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Small

Beautiful trees Lala. I love the first picture of the path. It sort of awoke a brief but acute sense of adventure and regret in me, very melancholic indeed. 

Very well said. It's how the pictures make me feel. When I came back here to this thread and saw all the beautiful bursts of colours, of the trees, It made me smile, but sad too.