Mental Support Community

what is it now?

Guest SomethingOrOther

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SomethingOrOther
Well, if you find out you dont like it, you dont have to appear so highly motivated :)

Hm. Good point. :)

I think I didn't appear overly motivated. But I hardly got to say anything, because the guy talked the whole time and still it was somehow a bit vague. It was not really the best I could do, but I guess it was okay.

Thank you.

Guest SomethingOrOther

Better, thanks. I'll have a nice weekend by myself without family crisis.

I don't know, or I'll just have a weekend pretending I don't exist.

Now I have a cold anyway. You can doubt it's because my mother pissed me off, if you like.

Guest ASchwartz

Somethingorother,

I can only reach out to you with my full support and hope this finally works out. Regardless, you have my unwavering support and total empathy.

Allan

Guest SomethingOrOther

Well, yes it was a misunderstanding and they're booked out on the date I need. while what they say about cancelling still doesn't make sense.

Today is odd. I just sit here without a proper plan feeling like I should do something for hours. But time just passes. It's like I poisoned the whole day just by getting annoyed first thing in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
I doubt it interests anyone

It does :o... Thanks for your news. I read them every time, I just can't offer any advise :). I feel I should be able to be supportive to you, as we have some (professional, at least) things in common, but... sometimes it's harder to support somebody in a "too similar" situation when you're quite frustrated by your own-one... (at least for me :o) :)

Good luck!!!

Guest SomethingOrOther

I applied there, but it's one of the cases that feel like signing my death sentence. They all feel like it, but some more than others. Somehow I doubt that's a particularly normal experience. Normal for me, though.

I'd say: You feel insane. That's a big difference, but... I know it's in general harder (more painful) to feel insane than to be so... :)

I'm sorry you're in such a difficult period of your life :(... Hopefully, finding a position will not feel like "signing your death sentence" to you; rather like a new, better beginning... :o

Is the problem with all the interviews so far that they didn't chose you, or you've already refused an offer?

Good luck! Try to be strong... (what else can we all try? :o)

Archived