Mental Support Community

what is it now?

Guest SomethingOrOther

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi SomethingOrOther :)

Sorry things were awkward for you on Thursday. Its always difficult at interviews, to know exactly what to say and to make the right impression. Im sure you did your best. :)

Youre not useless. Is there something you could do to try and take your mind off things when your not working, to try and lessen how tense you feel ? Maybe a new hobby ?

Time has its own schedule unfortunately, usually a schedule that dosnt talley with mine, Times when I cant wait for the day to be over, it drags - yet when Im having a good day, its over before I know it. Murphys' Law I guess. :rolleyes:

Take care

Guest ASchwartz

Somethingorother,

I am sorry you did not get the job. How frustrating. I know you have been conflicted about this but it's very hard anyway.

I agree that you are not at all helpless and I want to point out that you have every right to feel down. We're here for you.

Allan

Guest SomethingOrOther

Funny enough, I just cancelled the train tickets, because I can get a lift much cheaper. See, I knew it. :)

Guest SomethingOrOther

It was a bit strange, but good. I have a huge blister on my toe and my legs hurt. We didn't find much to talk about, like there was a connection missing. But then if the others had the same hormonal timing, that alone could be a reason.

Hey SomethingOrOther :)

The song bought tears to my eyes (easily done these days :)) I've not heard any of Anouk's music before, so thanks for sharing - Im gonna go check some more of her songs out now :o

How are you today hun ? Did you manage to get a couple of days off work ?

Take care

Hi SomethingOrOther :)

Or you could just say blow it, and just take option X - take a deep breath, summon up all your courage and just phone the people that interviewed you 2 weeks ago.

Save you stressing about the e-mail options :)

Yeah probably not helping am I :)

But you know sometimes although its difficult, for your own little bit of sanity its worth making a phone call... plus it saves you stressing while awaiting a e-mail reply.

Just a thought.

Hope your day becomes less stressful. :)

Take care

Archived