Mental Support Community

Accepting Defeat

nearlydead

There is no cure. Nothing I can do except convince myself that my ugly little cock is nothing to be ashamed of. Except I cannot convince myself that my ugly small little cock is anything other than shamefull. I hate it and Im tired of trying to convince myself otherwise.

All the arguements just dont wash, size dont matter, find a woman who loves you, make the most of what you have, learn technique blah blah blah. You're a wonderful human special being crap. a small penis is a disfigurement, a disability, something that aflicts scum.

I will give an american $10,000 if they lend me a gun and I can blow my shit heat off and end this crap. PM me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"... a disability, something that aflicts scum."

Disabilities afflict scum? I know you don't believe that, in general, ND.

You also know that lots of "deformed" people learn to be happy. Not "that they are deformed", but that they are alive and well, despite it.

You're right about the important point, though: you're the one who has to do the convincing. Everyone else has tried.

But I don't recommend the gun thing to any Americans reading: they'd just open themselves up to being an accessory to suicide.

You could always try to meet a mute woman ...

Or a woman who's already convinced that it's acceptable.

ND, not every woman would share this with "the world". You've met many women here who have said as much. I'm sorry that you met ones in life that did.

There's no cure to losing a leg, either. Is it blind arrogance to say you're still allowed to be human?

Meh. My debating with you only ends up hardening your position. You know I wish you well.

Hey ND,

Sorry things are fucked up.

I too have accepted defeat. I think the only road is to make whatever semblance of a life that you can for yourself. It is difficult in this shit economy. My life gets worse and worse as each day passes so I am certainly not trying to say there is any light at the end of the tunnel.

I am choosing to stick around for some people who would be negatively affected by my death. If I didn't have people like my mother who has had my back, I would kill myself or turn to a life of crime.

As your parents are still around, you probably have the misfortune of having to stick around for their sake. Even if you don't see them much, they would probably be affected negatively if you offed yourself.

Maybe if you can rob a bank you can get a plane ticket to Thailand and blow it all on hookers.:)

You guys are nuts to give up no matter how you view your handicap.

I intend to keep on dating until I drop dead. If I take a gal out who is disappointed, then I'll just kick her to the curb and move on.

I sure as hell don't intend to waste any more resources on a cheater or a user.

In fact, I now plan to acquire those labels and earn them through practice.:cool:

I think most of us small guys 'get off' just fine. It's getting our women off we are concerned with. I didn't have SPS when single, but as a married man with SPS I can understand where these guys are coming from.

Most (if not all) of us here have met with insults and being 'dissed' one or more times in our past. For every 1 woman trying to be supportive, there's 3 or 4 others firmly convinced it takes a larger penis to even get a 'try out' in bed.

Most of us are beyond talk. We see society fixated with large, and making fun of small. A small penis is the last physical trait that can still be made fun of and still be politicaly correct.

I love to read Dickens. He and Samuel Clemens are my two favorite authors. In Dickens book A Christmas Carol Scrooge is talking to his fiance'. She is leaving him. Scrooge tells her:

"This is the even-handed dealing of the world! There is nothing on which it is so hard as poverty; and there is nothing it professes to condemn with such severity as the pursuit of wealth."

In other words Scrooge was bemoaning society talking out of both sides of it's collective mouth in regards to money.

I grow so weary of society talking out of both sides of it's collective mouth in regards to penis size.

How many times have we all heard size doesn't matter? A womans vagina only has nerve endings the first few inches? Just find that special someone? Some of us really bought into this s**t, just like we bought into Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Then you find out from the other side of humanity size matters a lot. Constant jokes, in movies, sitcoms, stand up comedians (male and female)even commercials. Hell when women talk over a cup of coffee they'll brag about well hung lovers or husbands. Yeah, word does finally get around. Women with small men fall back on that old He's a nice guy, a wonderful husband....OH, such a good father. But none of them are saying "Yeah, my small man screws my brains out." They can't B.S. another woman. They all know better.

Wanna watch an interesting movie...see Bedazzled with Brendan Frasire(sp)?

It has a whole section on his being a basket ball star with a small penis.

And who can forget when the new Godzilla movie came out with all the billboards across the country stating "Size DOES Matter!" If memory serves correctly this was on all the DVD covers too......great......how many young kids have this movie and seen this (cover) a hundred times. What a great teaching aid that cover is.

Why John, ain't yall making a terrible fuss over a small DVD cover or offhanded comment?

Yeah 1 cover or comment is a small drop, but the constant unending downpour of small drops can eventually drown you.

But hey.....don't take any of this to heart! We're all just having fun, right? I mean hell, all this should just roll off an underhung guys back, right? RIGHT?

right

John

Just my $.02 worth nearlydead. I hope you don't do anything rash. Whut goes 'round comes 'round. This too will change, REALLY!

Edited by retr0john
I still can't spell. Am I smarter than a 5th grader? Evidently not.

John, you need to toughen up and take a different approach. Even an ugly guy like me can get some interest from women. They may not be the ones you think you deserve, but if they are willing to give you manhood a spin or two, they should suffice.

Yes, my ex cheated on me and it's likely for the reasons most of us bemoan on this board, but she's past history for me, now.

I hear she's having trouble keeping up with expenses on the house the nitwit system awarded her, so life isn't treating her so well,after all.

It's time that you make the social contacts in your life, all about you, John.

I have found numerous lonely women who are willing to go that "extra mile" just as long as it doesn't cost them anything.

They are there for you, too just as long as you don't put a lot of thought into THEIR enjoyment.:cool:

...A small penis is the last physical trait that can still be made fun of and still be politicaly correct....

I grow so weary of society talking out of both sides of it's collective mouth in regards to penis size.

And who can forget when the new Godzilla movie came out with all the billboards across the country stating "Size DOES Matter!"

John, always with the thoughtful and insightful replies. I, too, am sick of hearing the double sided rhetoric. I have taken to calling men and women out, loudly and angrily when they dare make fun of small penis guys.

It's usually men, by the way, that make fun of small penises...and if there's a woman in the group I can turn her against him, have her spilling the beans about how size doesn't matter and how her best lover in memory was smaller. It happens so frequently it's become easy.

It's all so funny, nobody would dare accuse me of having a small dick because of how I look, act, on the outside.

This too will change, REALLY!

Agreed. For all of us right?

Look Guys, I'm sorry for going off like that. I try to keep my yap shut. I'd just had a bad day. Sometimes a small (no pun intended) comment from a friend of the wife can ruin my day.

I don't want to change this thread. NearlyDead started it and set the tone.

I'll try not to be so negative.

John

Nd :), maybe if it started with you knowing that your penis isnt shameful, then it could give you a better foundation to handle any possible situations from it. Having to convince the whole world of anything I think would be a losing battle. Just from your experience though, you basically did, look at all the women youve been with, and the majority of them didnt have an issue with it. I know for certain that the size of your penis doesnt make you a shameful man. and a women doesnt have to love you to know that it isnt shameful either.

If your feeling really worn down, it may be good to try and give some time and allow yourself not to be so concerned about penises for alittle while. Just to ease your mind alittle. I havent given up on you yet :)

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Everyone,

I have just one comment for now and I submit it respectfully and with hope for everyone:

Never, ever accept defeat, no matter what.

Allan

Hi Everyone,

Never, ever accept defeat, no matter what.

Allan

Exactly what the bearded man said! Never, ever, give up. It makes me sick to my stomach when I hear guys say, "Oh, that's okay, I've learned to become a cuckold and get off being told I'm small and seeing my wife have sex with other guys." If anyone deserves a slap in the face, it's guys like that!

• 2 weeks later...

Been a long time, will skip straight to the point. I have access to guns, ND. Be more than happy to let you use one and I wouldn't think of charging you a dime. But you'd have to get across the pond. Believe me, I know there's no other way out of this life sentence of loneliness and misery. I'm still only here because I don't want to destroy my dad. Someday he'll be gone and I can get out too. I can't wait. God is it gonna feel good pressing that cold steel up against my head and squeezing that trigger. I'm really looking forward to it. It's all I have to look forward to. Anyway, the offer stands.

Your post was removed because it advocates suicide, LE.

That's not why we're here. Whatever it is you might believe, site policy forbids promoting suicide as a "solution". Whether your life includes rainbows and unicorns or not, I can assure you that death includes neither.

I didn't recommend he kill himself, so I didn't advocate anything. I simply offered up what he was asking for. An offer that stands indefinitely. You've been reading the posts in this section for a couple of years now. Haven't seen many too posts down here from small guys whose lives have turned around, have you? That's because our lives will never, ever, ever get better until medical science comes up with a way to fix us or evolution does a 180 and women no longer need average or larger to be satisfied with penetrative intercourse. Period. We're all "living" proof. It's his decision and his decision alone if he wants to die. And I like the guy enough and know how he feels inside enough to help him get his hands on what he's asking for, if that's what he thinks is best.

"Haven't seen many too posts down here from small guys whose lives have turned around, have you?"

Actually, LE, I read one from 'FedUp' today. Perhaps you're filtering out what you don't believe.

You rarely see small guys in here who're at peace with it partly because they're not going to come here to talk about something that's not a problem for them. It's the same as asking why we don't hear more on other forums about, say, self-harmers who've found a way to stop. Or people with no mental health issues at all. It's that they have no reason to come here, or to stay when they don't need us any more. They're off living their lives.

"That's because our lives will never, ever, ever get better ..."

That's what you're selling; I don't have to agree with you. It's certainly easier to believe that all roads are blocked than to unblock them. Remember, I've had my share of suicidal thoughts, because I believed "there's no possible way". If I had had a gun, maybe there wouldn't have been a way, just a body. I'm glad now that I wasn't stupid enough to get one.