Mental Support Community

Passed member looking for birthday greetings???

paula

I first discovered this site erm... Lets say a couple of years ago in which I made some very good friends, and bad! The latter being my own fault!!! Since then... A lot has happened to me.

I have been through a RTA Which has left me with severe lower back problems which has affected my Bladder. This has also affected my life style, in way of means regarding my walking, standing for long periods, sitting for long periods, bending down for anything among other issues that affect my Mental Health. (Nearly said mental help :s)

Anyway, no time to grumble, lets stay positive! It was my birthday yesterday and I was very surprised that I never got a birthday greetings from the mental help Administrators which to my last knowing were Mark and Allan? By the way Hi. Erm... Correct me if I'm wrong but... This site does give birthday greetings doesn't it? To be honest, it's been such a long time since I have been on this site, a lot of it not being my own fault with being in and out of hospital, change of medication and just life in general that I've forgot a lot of what goes on in the real wide world. Also, getting back on the right path to civilization.

After a few diagnoses that was given to me back then, they are wrong diagnoses and finally... Been given a diagnoses which I believe this to be true. (Given by my Psychiatrist) which is EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE PERSONALITY DISORDER ON A BACKGROUND OF RE-OCCURRING DEPRESSION which involves Anxiety, panic attacks, social phobia, OCD, and so on.

The purpose of my visit today is WHERE R MY B/DAY GREETINGS MARK & ALLAN??? Only joking, and to say HI TO MY FRIENDS THAT KNOW ME ON HERE. Also HI to all the members that don't know me on here.

I will try to get back in to communicating with this site and it's members as often as I can but for now MWAH !!! XXX

Hi Paula, this is the first time I've met you, but I'm glad to have the pleasure of doing so. Happy Birthday, or belated birthday if I missed it. I too had a birthday this month. Seems November is a popular birthday month. I look forward to reading your posts and blogs, and hope God blesses you on your special day and every day there after.:( God bless. ~Jenna

Thank you Sweet Sue. It's just a pity that some other members (Administrators) didn't read on the same lines as you :o Oh well, either I'm thick or some certain people are being ignorant!!!

I laugh now because they can stick their compliments right where the sun don't shine!!! :)

howdy Paula ,

Happy Belated Birthday :) Just want to say I been here a while too off and on , and nobody says Happy Birthday to me either, oh well :( Sorry to read about your health problems , that is so hard to deal with when your trying to deal with the other stuff too . I have not heard of Emotionally unstable personality disorder, is that the same as borderline personality disorder? I sort of remember you , and glad your back.

Archived