Mental Support Community

Hate having a 4" erect penis

Also rather than telling you that you are normal and you are ok, I'm not going t. You're not normal and you are below average. as am I. We were dealt a shitty hand at birth and that' s just something we gotta put up with. Maybe at some point in your life, this could be a conversation piece, but for now, we gotta pull through without contemplating suicide on a daily basis. I notice that in all of your posts you repeat how you were ripped off and there is no solution. People then try to make you feel better by rationalizing your situation. There is no rationalization, you need to come to terms. Why? Well life has more to offer than sex and being a human being, you are amongst the most psychologically developed organisms on Earth. There are plenty of things to live for, art, hobbies, work, music etc.

I'd love to have a live action support group filled with people like us, all below average. It'd be great to hang out with a bunch of people that can't enjoy sex. I'm sure there is a common ground between us (maybe alcohol?) I'd like to have an SPS get together and force everyone to have fun, act recklessly, enjoy life while it's there. I think at some point, the tension will break and we can all laugh about it rather than perpetually sulk and browse the internet for remedies.

I know you want to live a different life in which you could devastate vaginas on a regular basis or even tickle them. However, that isn't going to happen for the either of us and we just need to find women that aren't fucking idiots. Like I said in my other thread, I may have a small penis, but I'm not going to use a woman, and if she chooses to have kids with me, her kids won't have the IQ of a chimp (like that of some of my friends with large penises)

Edited by Thermonuclear Warrior

Ok, well I have friends that are 5'8 or so and they're only about an inch taller than me. While standing next to them I never feel shorter and I feel about the same. So with that in mind, I highly doubt you'd feel much shorter than me. Your problem is that your dimensions have taken over your life. Do you have any hobbies? I'm basically in the same boat as you, except my penis is narrower but longer. Keep in mind most woman would prefer the thick vs. narrow tradeoff, so you have me beat in terms of volume expansion of the vagina. I have half an inch of thrusting room which I honestly could care less about seeing as my girth and width are both below average...at least your girth is above average. But i'd say in the 24 hours that I'm alive, i dwell on this subject for a small percent of the day. It's key to find other things to appreciate in life other than sex. Honestly, if I wasn't doing complicated math, playing guitar, driving and old car, I'd probably be in your position too because the only interest that isn't fulfilled in my life is sex.

Try not to dwell on this fact..take it from me because I ACTUALLY relate to you unlike other posters who are will within the average. We're roughly the same height and we roughly have similar penises yet I'm not suicidal by any means. Sure, I am depressed right now, but tomorrow I'm going to start fresh and focus on what I need to do for myself outside of my sexual frustrations... I suggest you do the same...figure out what else is important to you and do it, and do not hesitate to spend money on yourself.

I already know what is important to me. Having a bigger, average sized penis and being a taller, average sized height.

I have a lot of hobbies, like math and statistics, but I can multitask so I still have several hours a day to think about this stuff.

I actually found posts of mine on usenet where I complained about my lack of height. This was back in the late 90's and early 00's. I don't think my feelings and thoughts on the subject are going to go away any time soon. If anything, things have gotten worse. And in society, too.

Ok, well I have friends that are 5'8 or so and they're only about an inch taller than me. While standing next to them I never feel shorter and I feel about the same. So with that in mind, I highly doubt you'd feel much shorter than me. Your problem is that your dimensions have taken over your life. Do you have any hobbies? I'm basically in the same boat as you, except my penis is narrower but longer. Keep in mind most woman would prefer the thick vs. narrow tradeoff, so you have me beat in terms of volume expansion of the vagina. I have half an inch of thrusting room which I honestly could care less about seeing as my girth and width are both below average...at least your girth is above average. But i'd say in the 24 hours that I'm alive, i dwell on this subject for a small percent of the day. It's key to find other things to appreciate in life other than sex. Honestly, if I wasn't doing complicated math, playing guitar, driving and old car, I'd probably be in your position too because the only interest that isn't fulfilled in my life is sex.

Try not to dwell on this fact..take it from me because I ACTUALLY relate to you unlike other posters who are will within the average. We're roughly the same height and we roughly have similar penises yet I'm not suicidal by any means. Sure, I am depressed right now, but tomorrow I'm going to start fresh and focus on what I need to do for myself outside of my sexual frustrations... I suggest you do the same...figure out what else is important to you and do it, and do not hesitate to spend money on yourself.

Thank you for responding, I can relate to you as well.

Also rather than telling you that you are normal and you are ok, I'm not going t. You're not normal and you are below average. as am I. We were dealt a shitty hand at birth and that' s just something we gotta put up with. Maybe at some point in your life, this could be a conversation piece, but for now, we gotta pull through without contemplating suicide on a daily basis. I notice that in all of your posts you repeat how you were ripped off and there is no solution. People then try to make you feel better by rationalizing your situation. There is no rationalization, you need to come to terms. Why? Well life has more to offer than sex and being a human being, you are amongst the most psychologically developed organisms on Earth. There are plenty of things to live for, art, hobbies, work, music etc.

I'd love to have a live action support group filled with people like us, all below average. It'd be great to hang out with a bunch of people that can't enjoy sex. I'm sure there is a common ground between us (maybe alcohol?) I'd like to have an SPS get together and force everyone to have fun, act recklessly, enjoy life while it's there. I think at some point, the tension will break and we can all laugh about it rather than perpetually sulk and browse the internet for remedies.

I know you want to live a different life in which you could devastate vaginas on a regular basis or even tickle them. However, that isn't going to happen for the either of us and we just need to find women that aren't fucking idiots. Like I said in my other thread, I may have a small penis, but I'm not going to use a woman, and if she chooses to have kids with me, her kids won't have the IQ of a chimp (like that of some of my friends with large penises)

I do have a lot of hobbies. Gaming, computers, computer programming, art, cinema. But it still doesn't help me with what I need the most. I've come to the point where I realize that it just doesn't matter (Bill Murray from Meatballs).

What you need is to stop viewing yourself and judging yourself based on your physical dimensions. What you want and need is a different life...Maybe you should consider forgetting about sex? I've been leaning towards that honestly...I'm leaning towards being asexual seeing as sex is probably the subject that upsets me the most. At college I overhear women talking about penises and I get angry...this is why its key to learn to appreciate hobbies and things that actually make you happy.

What you need right now is something that you can't have. Sorry to say this, but your need is like that of a child's and it makes no sense. See just like you, i want a larger penis, yet I haven't even tried to increase my size with any of the free techniques available on the internet.Some people need to work really hard for their money and maybe we should work hard on trying to improve our penises? Or perhaps its just easier to reduce the level of importance sex has in our brains.. IF you weren't obsessed with having good sex, you'd be able to enjoy your hobbies more. Your height and penis are nothing out of the ordinary either. I'm 5'6 and I encoutner dudes shorter than me relatively often. 5'7 or 5'8 are the average height..so there are millions of fully grown people like you and shorter. Penis wise your length is short, but your width is impressive. I can't even wear a condom without worrying that it will fall off....so there are pros and cons to our inadequacies.

Meatballs is a great movie...(much better than the sequel)

To be honest, I haven't had a regular sex life for like a year. My desire is gone and I also have a problem keeping an erection. It all started when I became unemployed and went from 155 to 200 lbs (remember i'm 5'5"). At my height, that's obese and ever since then my sex drive is non existent and I can hardly keep an erection. So I'm worried about that too, whether it's due to my bad heavy weight gain, my terrible diet, or another medical problem like diabetes or something. I'm 35 years old. Add to that my constant depression about my height, penis size, lack of quality girlfriends over the years, getting older, etc, and things are quite a mess. And yeah, not concentrating on sex works, but my girlfriend (who I'm not really attracted to anymore either) does not like rarely having sex, but we've gotten used to it. My desire is gone, it's become physically difficult to keep an erection, and sex has never been good for me because of my size.

As you can see I'm dealing with many issues. I just wish I could lose weight and see if my desire returns. If it doesn't, I'm going to get health insurance and see a doctor eventually. But I did go to a walk in place and asked about my lack of libido and they just told me to lose weight around my stomach since it's like 43" (my normal was 34-36"). I still haven't. It's so much easier to put it on than to take it off.

Certain hands that you're dealt in life have a bigger effect on your outcome than any hard work you could put into it.

Have you ever heard of internal and external locus of control? You have some control in the direction your life will take. If you give that up to external forces, it limits your choices. If you already feel defeated before you try, things can't improve. TL, I do hope that you will remain open to life's possibilities.

What makes me a man:

1. Family Values

2. Loyalty

3. Caring

4. Loving

5. Protective

6. Reliable

7. Never Giving Up

8. Putting those I care about first

It's just too bad these qualities aren't the norm anymore.

In my experince these are qualities I can never really have. Females wont start a family with me or date me, I been rejected after they found out I have a 3 inch penis. They claim its impoosible for a male with a small penis canttake care of their wants and needs.

Females are leeary to be just frieands as they think I am too sexually frustrated and at my age most males I encounterd are married or have a GF which cause problems for me as I haveto explain why I dont have a GF

Some think I am gay and condemme for not coming out of the closet

People tell me to never give up and I am being told I will always fail no matter what only because I havea 3inch penis. quitting is better as I dont watch you win and I dont hear laugh when some female rejects me because I can never be a man

I still hate having a 4" penis. It's only a half inch or so above a micropenis. I really hate being short too. 5'5" is pretty short. Again, just within the "short normal" height for an adult male. I always get down thinking about how I'm shorter and smaller than 90%+ of the male adult population. I can't stop thinking about it, especially when I go outside. There aren't really any solutions besides to stop thinking about it. Therapy could never help me because I already know the statistics and know that the only thing to do is to stop thinking about it.

In my experince these are qualities I can never really have. Females wont start a family with me or date me, I been rejected after they found out I have a 3 inch penis. They claim its impoosible for a male with a small penis canttake care of their wants and needs.

Females are leeary to be just frieands as they think I am too sexually frustrated and at my age most males I encounterd are married or have a GF which cause problems for me as I haveto explain why I dont have a GF

Some think I am gay and condemme for not coming out of the closet

People tell me to never give up and I am being told I will always fail no matter what only because I havea 3inch penis. quitting is better as I dont watch you win and I dont hear laugh when some female rejects me because I can never be a man

There's no reason you can't enjoy whatever you have been provided as a sex organ. Just because you think a woman wouldn't benefit from it's use, is no reason for you not to date any woman you can talk into going out with you.

If you can provide for the date financially, half of the single women will go with you for no other reason than financial. If they find you physically displeasing, just move on to another.

Works for me since I became single again.

:cool:

There's no reason you can't enjoy whatever you have been provided as a sex organ. Just because you think a woman wouldn't benefit from it's use, is no reason for you not to date any woman you can talk into going out with you.

If you can provide for the date financially, half of the single women will go with you for no other reason than financial. If they find you physically displeasing, just move on to another.

Works for me since I became single again.

:cool:

Based on personal experince and everything I read for the vast majority of females having a small penis is a dealbreaker. As soon they find out it over or they date you for your money and sex with your bestfriend behind your back

I am aware of males that are very good looking and financially well off get rejected for having a small penis. They get dates but dont get sex they are never really more then just friends

If your getting sex then you got very lucky for meeting a female that is a small minorty but for a lot of us why bother as the odds are so small that we ever sex. I have a better chance of winning the lottery

jk1964, Since I split with my cheating ex wife, I have scored more in the last two years than I did in the previous ten. There's plenty of women out there who will settle for whatever you have to offer just as long as they know they won't be footing the bill. I have dated seven gals in the last fifteen months and have enjoyed each of them. I let them know that I'm not looking for a permanent

relationship and it was my decision when to end it.

The secret is to be courteous and thoughtful, but at the same time, make the encounter about YOU since you are paying the freight.

If the gal has it going on, she will enjoy it, too. If not, then it's on her to improve.:cool:

• 4 months later...

Let me try to address this not "feelling like a man" due to you penis size. I, too, have this perception of myself. My insecurities about my small penis and fear of embarrassment when the woman sees what little I've got has destroyed my life. I'm afraid of even asking women out knowing they would eventually discover my "little" secret.

As primitive and shallow as it sounds, from the beginning of time men persue women and are proud of their "conquests" (lacking a better term). It makes you feel good about yourself. It makes you feel "like a man". I understand that sex isn't the be-all and end-all . Companionship, love, and sharing experiences together is also part of the package that makes you feel good. But when you have small penis syndrome, the fear and shame that comes with it can stop you in your tracks. You don't FEEL like a man when that happens. You feel inferior. You feel like a loser. You feel that you cannot do what every other man in this world can do.

I know this feeling all too well. I used to get terribly depressed even going to a friend's or relatives wedding - how can that ever happen to me when I'm so goddamn ashamed and have difficulty even appoaching women. So I never go to weddings anymore.

When I see a couple walking hand-in-hand or when I see a beautiful woman, I'm overcome with the feeling that it'll never happen for me. Can you IMAGINE what that feeling is like? I assure you, I CERTAINLY don't feel like a man then either. Having a small penis makes you feel that way. My life EXPERIENCE has made me feel that way. I'm in my FIFTIES and I've had only 3 females that I've been with, and only had sex with one of them. I have to get a prostitute to have sex - and believe me, I'm not proud of that and have never felt real fulfillment doing that - it's the only way I can get laid. Sorry to be so harsh but my life has made me bitter, alone, and depressed.

Hi Eric. :)

You don't FEEL like a man when that happens. You feel inferior. You feel like a loser. You feel that you cannot do what every other man in this world can do.

There is important distinction here between how you feel and what is. It's good to identify and express your feelings' date=' but the feelings don't then make it so.

Having a small penis makes you feel that way.

I'm saying this very gently. Your penis doesn't make you feel in one way or the other. It's in your response and judgment of this.

I'm in my FIFTIES and I've had only 3 females that I've been with' date=' and only had sex with one of them.[/quote']

I'm in my forties and have only been intimate with one man. If you're looking for a long term relationship, it only takes one person.

Sorry to be so harsh but my life has made me bitter' date=' alone, and depressed.[/quote']

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, Eric. There are ways for you to take some control in the direction of your life. You have to believe in the possibilities and potential for that, though. I hope you can open the door to believing.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Has anyone considered surgery? I've debated this in my head and I'm inclined towards having it. I felt real crappy for the past 2 months. Did post on this forum too. But I just can't bear reading more on this site. Surgery seems like a definitive treatment. Flaccid length is 2 to 2.5 inches. Erect length is 4 inches with 4 inches girth

My current bf had surgery. He's had all sorts of problems because it. Lengthening left a prominent curve, the thickening process caused some lumpiness and decreased sensation which of course led to erection issues. He hates the scar.

From the gf side, the curve increases pleasure in some positions and takes away pleasure in other positions. It does make getting in a little uncomfortable at times. The thickening causes a lot of pulling because the extra girth doesn't get "hard". If we don't use a lot lube it hurts both of us. However, A lot of lube added to his decreased sensation makes it difficult for him to maintain an erection.

So, even though he slightly enlarged his penis it still left several other issues to contend with. I personally wish he hadn't messed with it.

My current bf had surgery. He's had all sorts of problems because it. Lengthening left a prominent curve, the thickening process caused some lumpiness and decreased sensation which of course led to erection issues. He hates the scar.

From the gf side, the curve increases pleasure in some positions and takes away pleasure in other positions. It does make getting in a little uncomfortable at times. The thickening causes a lot of pulling because the extra girth doesn't get "hard". If we don't use a lot lube it hurts both of us. However, A lot of lube added to his decreased sensation makes it difficult for him to maintain an erection.

So, even though he slightly enlarged his penis it still left several other issues to contend with. I personally wish he hadn't messed with it.

How big was his penis to begin with? I hope you don't mind me asking that

LISTEN to Cece.

Her boyfriends experience is universal.

If there was a decent operation I WOULD HAVE DONE IT YEARS AGO

YOU CANNOT INCREASE ERECT LENGTH

INCREASE IN ERECT GIRTH IS POSSIBLE BUT IS TEMPORARY AND LUMPY AND CAUSES SOFTNESS AND IMPOTENCE

Look, you have an unfortunate disadvantage compared to most other guys.... you DO NOT need to make it worse.... seriously....

There is likely a girl out there willing to accept you.... you just might put her off by scarring/damaging your genitals...

I don't know, he had the surgery before I met him. He's still dissatisfied with the size and the results of the surgery just made it worse for him. We've been together over 2 years and he still makes love wearing his boxers. Shrugs...

He refers to it as being deformed..so he doesn't really let me look or does he openly discuss his pre surgery or post surgery measurements.

Jessie I know about the complications. I've actually seen one patients who had a botched surgery done abroad. But there is recent medical literature that is showing promising results. There's also a basic science lab in Valhalla medical college in NY that's working on stem cell implants. I already put girls off with my physical appearance already. I don't know if you've read my very first post on this forum. I've been made fun of on a lot of fronts

im sorry to hear people have acted badly towards you.

I will perhaps admit I have some 'advantages' in that I look reasonably attractive, am tallish and have a good job.

I have had a few jibes as a kid but nothing too awful and although i have been rejected by girls due to size I have never had them ridicule me- but then I choose my partners very carefully.

Despite this I have been so low I got no pleasure out of anything in life- its been a painful recovery

Stem Cell work is in its infancy- I say wait 10 years before you make a decision you may bitterly regret....