Mental Support Community

Hate having a 4" erect penis

This went around my work on thursday - shes related to one of the women that works there and wants people to 'like it' to support her comedy career.

Girls (and guys) all felt it was jolly fun.

I couldnt raise an objection (as it would expose me) so I have sat there for 2 days enduring her whining voice on peoples monitors at lunch and breaks.

Not a single person has said its offensive or NSFW or inappropriate. Yet I have been imagining terrible things to do to myself or my laughing colleagues...

I hope this b*tch doesnt get famous.

Thanks urw, I was wondering if there was a specific cultural meaning in "game" which as a brit I was missing or something.

Honestly, I don't know if I have heard the term "game" to mean confidence before. The few times I have heard it, it was referring specifically to skill at sports, like basketball. But the way it was described in bigman's post sure sounded like it meant confidence.

Jeep,

possibly, but if so they did a bloomin good job of pretending they found it amusing.

And the woman went into such detail, so many examples and scenarios- she put a hell of a lot of thought into it.

I think she meant it for the most part.

Cutting edge comedy no doubt.

agreed. shes TRYING to be funny.... but failing...

of course, she would say Im of that opinion because Im all bent out of shape about my shortcomings..

..but I actually think she has no talent... and I watched her other clips too... equally crap

I don't understand why my colleagues thought it was all so wonderful...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey this is the original poster... I forgot my password and email associated with the account so I made a new account. I can't believe the thread is still going strong. I used to post here a lot but then the forums got moved (?) for some reason and there were no new responses and a lot less traffic.

Long story short... my life still sucks and I can't deal with my height or penis size. And in general my life is falling apart.

Also...

I've been with 2 girls since I made the post (match.com).

Neither commented on my size but when I asked whether I was small, average or large she finally said small but "I'm a good person." The other, who turned out to be married (told me she was separated) told me she's had large and small and prefers neither, but I was thinner and a little smaller than her husband. Rarely has a woman ever told me she's had smaller. I hate not being at least average.

A bigger problem for me is the lack of any sex drive (2 years straight) and the inability to maintain an erection. And when I get one (and try to have sex) I ejaculate within 10-15 seconds. If a girl is going down on me, I can last for awhile, but lose my erection right away.

At 5'5"-5'6" and 195 lbs, this all started when I gained so much weight and have been inactive for a few years. My fat weight used to be 170. I got down to 140 with a low carb diet. Then got unemployed and gained 50 lbs since 2009. Now my BMI is obese and I have no desire for sex or have any feeling at all when i see a hot woman.

I really hope it's my weight that's the problem. I read that fat around the stomach and waist produces estrogen. If it's not the problem I've probably got type 2 diabetes or worse.

Thanks for listening.

It's strange, I used to relate to you guys. Now I'm actually jealous of you guys because the source of my pain and despair isn't a matter of flesh or some sort of superficial issue anymore. I read these posts and I just shake my head and laugh sometimes. I obviously still have a small penis, but I hardly worry about it and I'm not concerned with pleasing anyone. After nearly killing myself (for unrelated reasons), all the pain and stress from this shallow issue dissipated and I realized that there are far more important things to worry about in life. For me to even think that sexual encounters with women determine the quality of my life is ridiculous. You guys may feel my coping mechanism is denial, but I'm just fed up with feeling bad about this issue and comparing myself with others and spending time on something that ultimately is extremely unproductive and pointless. If your penis is truly the determining factor for your quality of life, that is your prerogative, but at least take proactive measures to make it better instead of giving up.

Throughout all the time that time that you spent perpetuating this behavior, you could be learning something useful and improving yourselves. You guys won't listen though and I feel as if my effort here is pointless.

And you may say "well if a girl doesn't accept your small penis or doesn't want to date you because you're short that's her loss." But that's not true. It's my loss.

Even at a most basic level, having a small penis makes sex less pleasurable for both parties. There's simply no room to thrust, there's not enough length to really get into different positions. It is a complete disability. Average sized men of 5.5 to 6 inches don't understand what it's like to be 4-4.5 inches long. Length is always, always better. It feels like I can't even have sex anymore. And at my height, having sex with a girl my height/size is a nightmare. Most women, and the natural order of life, is for the man to be 4-8 inches taller than the woman. This makes sex positions more pleasurable as well. And forget about sex. Even attracting women at my height of barely 5'6" is impossible. I miss out on the opportunity to date so many women my height, taller, etc. A guy that's 5'11" has the opportunity to date 99% of women. A guy my height can date what, 20-40% of available women at most? I'm just NOT in demand and the taller, better looking man IS in demand and chances are he has a bigger penis and couples just look more natural when the guy is 5'11" and the girl is 5'5". Even when the guy is 5'11" and the girl is 5'9". At my height, as a man, nothing is 'natural.'

I always wondered why I had such a hard time dating. My first girlfriend was 4'11". I'm barely 5'6". You see the height difference? 6 inches. Look around you at couples. The height difference is almost always 4 to 8 inches or more. It all fits, and I'm doomed because of it. No matter what I do. A girl sees my friend who is attractive and 6 foot tall and is attracted and wants to date him. It doesn't matter that he's a dumbass. No matter what I say or do, no matter what action I take, she is not attracted to me, even if I'm 100x smarter, more eloquent, more nurturing, etc. It just doesn't matter. I'll always be the outsider.

And every girl I've been with, I've been the smallest penis size she's been with or 2nd smallest. I'm just tired of it. I hate it. And you know why I'm like this? Because my mother was poor and very short (4'11") and overall not that attractive and for some reason my father (5'6", factory worker) chose to date a single mother and got her pregnant and my mother decided to keep me even though my dad wanted her to get an abortion. You know what? He was right. For whatever reason, he felt it was 'ok' to date a single mom, maybe he couldn't get anyone better, because he was short and older (46 when I was born, mom 34), and made the mistake of getting her pregnant, which he never wanted (too old to have kids, money problems, etc). Then my mother decided not to live with him and raise me herself instead (her first marriage also fell apart and she raised my half brother alone).

My father still supported us financially, He came by every two weeks and gave my mom half or whatever of his paycheck in cash. Counted it right in front of me. But he didn't live with us. My mom got us into some home in the projects at low rent because she didn't work or worked a part time job while my dad gave her money under the table they didn't know about, thus qualifying her to live at such a low rent. Scamming the system, I suppose. But guess what? Sometimes you get what you pay for. The projects were a cheap place to live but my mother let me hang out with older 'friends' and I was molested between the ages of 6 and 8, by a 14 year old 'cousin' and somehow I thought that was normal behavior so 2 friends my age and I messed around in that way as well. Maybe there's just a higher percentage of pedophiles in the projects, or maybe I was just very, very unlucky. And the 14 year old that molested me had a bigger dick than I do now. That much I remember.

My dad came around sporadically, then lived with us for awhile when I was a teenager, then died with no life insurance leaving us with less than nothing. Great call, mom. Look at how I turned out. Genetically inferior. A victim of molestation. An adult 'beta' male, with less than average height, a small penis, and unable to function in the real world for physical, mental, and other socioeconomic reasons. So yes, I'm a miserable human being.

Jeez beta male,

That's a horrendous life story. I'm so sorry you had to live that torment.

And there is me who had a loving supportive childhood. And I guess my height is ok too.

I don't what to say accept you are very eloquent, quick witted, are not midget short and are a bigger peen size than me.

Right now today, despite your difficulties, I wouldn't mind swapping lives with you for a year to have a dick that isn't a complete embarrassment. Seriously.

It mainly confused me mentally. I couldn't really tell anyone. Even though it was just touchy/feely stuff, the nervousness and guilt was always there, that it was wrong. I don't know why I never said anything about it or 'accepted' it. It's not her fault if I never said anything, but why would a mother let a 6/7 year old hang out with 14 year olds? And why would she think raising me 'on her own' (while still taking my dad's money) instead of living with my dad would be acceptable?

Worse yet, AIDS was becoming mainstream around this time. One night a report came on ABC about how the disease affected homosexuals and (being 9) I thought for sure I had it and spent several years thinking and worrying about it. Compulsively.

And years later when I finally told my mother some funny business had gone on, she didn't give me the response I expected or needed. She just asked if I was 'confused'... meaning... did I think I was gay or not. Totally stupid and irrelevant to what I was trying to tell her. I just wanted her to hear me out and offer compassion. But my mother could never, and still can't, talk about real issues. She immediately would light up a cigarette and got bitchy and couldn't talk about anything deep or of value.

That's all we ever talked about it and then swept it under the rug.

And also, I told this story before, but one time I thought I had a bump or something on my penis and showed my mom and she must have thought I was worried about my small penis and casually said some day I'd be proud of the size of it.

I'm like WTF are you talking about? Anyway, my penis never really grew since then and is the same size today. 2 inches flaccid and almost 4.5 inches erect (when I can get it erect). So even my mother's opinion was that I had a small penis, it was the first thing she noticed and commented on, even when at that time (13-14 ish) I never even thought about it.

When I started complaining at 16 or 17 that everyone in high school was taller than me she (and my dad and half brother) just brushed it aside and said i was being stupid or it didn't matter. Totally disregarded my insecurities. Basically told to man up. Or maybe she felt guilty. But she's 4'11" and my dad was 5'6", what did they expect? I couldn't stand them because they never even acknowledged it, not even a 'I understand why you feel that way, maybe there's some way to concentrate on your other good qualities.' It was always 'this isn't a problem you're dumb for feeling this way.' And that drove me crazy because I could see that my size affected my dating success in high school and how women and others viewed me. And when I finally did get girlfriends they were overweight, and I could feel the disatisfaction about it. One time I got another girlfriend, a hard thing to do for me in my early 20s, and my mother said 'oh she's the shape you like.' Meaning fat. I'm like mom, I don't 'like' fat women, but these are the women who will date me because I'm not handsome and I'm short. So even when I tried to find love and look beyond a woman's looks (because I had to, really no other options) I still took shit for it. I just can't win. Never could. Never will.

well you may wanna watch 'my penis and I' which shows a guy rejected and humiliated by school friends and women due to his small penis and was about 5'6 in height- and he is now married.

And his wife is lovely- she was in the documentary

So you can win (I respect why you are bitter- I have a selection of T-shirts on bitter).

Im sure there are plenty of girls that will accept your height and size.

If its not too personal (of course it is!) whats your girth?