Mental Support Community

Hate having a 4" erect penis

If that happens would you leave him or cheat on him?

No I would never leave him or cheat on him. I don't love him for the way his penis feels when we are having sex. He is very invested in my happiness and i'm sure he would do whatever to make sure I'm satisfied that way. I would leave him though if he abused me or my kids or cheated on me (my universal rules that would apply to any man)

No I would never leave him or cheat on him. I don't love him for the way his penis feels when we are having sex. He is very invested in my happiness and i'm sure he would do whatever to make sure I'm satisfied that way. I would leave him though if he abused me or my kids or cheated on me (my universal rules that would apply to any man)

Just checking

I don't think that far ahead, I'm surprised I'm still alive, and not in prison/mental ward. I'm not interested in showing myself naked to anyone. Long boring story.

well you should think that far ahead because having a fulfilling relationship-platonic or romantic, can be very restorative. Sorry you didn't get anything from my story and found it boring. I just wanted to share because I know that if my fiance had written himself off or been so insecure about his height or size that he never pursued me, I would be the one at a loss.

well you should think that far ahead because having a fulfilling relationship-platonic or romantic, can be very restorative. Sorry you didn't get anything from my story and found it boring. I just wanted to share because I know that if my fiance had written himself off or been so insecure about his height or size that he never pursued me, I would be the one at a loss.

No I didn't mean your story was long, and boring - mine was. Your story was great. I apologize if you thought I meant yours.

I'm same height as him, but smaller penis. I don't see it happening. Been made fun of my whole life. It's just the way I am.

No I didn't mean your story was long, and boring - mine was. Your story was great.

I'm same height as him, but smaller penis. I don't see it happening. Been made fun of my whole life. It's just the way I am.

oh, sorry for misunderstanding! you know, my fiance has a really unfortunate last name to boot. He had been made fun of his whole life and still is- for his last name, his height, and the fact that he's losing his hair. he's 30 and people still poke fun at him. So i understand why he came into this relationship with deep-rooted insecurities. And I have been with him for a long time so we've come a long way. i understand where you're coming from, but don't let that stop you from trying. there will be women, who are not jerks, who will give you a chance. and for me, I wasn't interested in just dating for the hell of it, i was looking for a serious relationship so I really fell in love with his character, moral compass, and personality first (things that I prioritized). my fiance and I were also friends first, so maybe approach it from that angle. and then make sure the woman cares about you as person before you guys are intimate. if a woman writes you off for the size of your penis, she isn't worth your time anyway.

oh, sorry for misunderstanding! you know, my fiance has a really unfortunate last name to boot. He had been made fun of his whole life and still is- for his last name, his height, and the fact that he's losing his hair. he's 30 and people still poke fun at him. So i understand why he came into this relationship with deep-rooted insecurities. And I have been with him for a long time so we've come a long way. i understand where you're coming from, but don't let that stop you from trying. there will be women, who are not jerks, who will give you a chance. and for me, I wasn't interested in just dating for the hell of it, i was looking for a serious relationship so I really fell in love with his character, moral compass, and personality first (things that I prioritized). my fiance and I were also friends first, so maybe approach it from that angle. and then make sure the woman cares about you as person before you guys are intimate. if a woman writes you off for the size of your penis, she isn't worth your time anyway.

Don't worry about it :)

Well the thing is my penis is only 3 1/2 inches long when erected, that's what most men are when flaccid - it like pinkie length, my girth below average as well. I don't see much point in dating, no matter my personal desire. My hope is I lose my sex drive soon, and then I can just ease my way into death. Or even better dying for something! You know I've always want to die saving someone, or maybe like in a war. I would have liked it have been the first man in Mars.

Also maybe enlargement surgery will improve as well.

Well the thing is my penis is only 3 1/2 inches long when erected, that's what most men are when flaccid - it like pinkie length, my girth below average as well. I don't see much point in dating, no matter my personal desire. My hope is I lose my sex drive soon, and then I can just ease my way into death. Or even better dying for something! You know I've always want to die saving someone, or maybe like in a war. I would have liked it have been the first man in Mars too.

Well the thing is my penis is only 3 1/2 inches long when erected, that's what most men are when flaccid - it like pinkie length, my girth below average as well. I don't see much point in dating, no matter my personal desire. My hope is I lose my sex drive soon, and then I can just ease my way into death. Or even better dying for something! You know I've always want to die saving someone, or maybe like in a war. I would have liked it have been the first man in Mars too.

it really is about what you do with it. and what you can do with your hand, tongue (!!!), etc. also, most of the nerve endings are in the first 3 inches of the vagina anyway sex is way too fun to let your your sex drive die. you can make it pleasurable for a woman, and it will be pleasurable for you too. i firmly believe that.

it really is about what you do with it. and what you can do with your hand, tongue (!!!), etc. also, most of the nerve endings are in the first 3 inches of the vagina anyway sex is way too fun to let your your sex drive die. you can make it pleasurable for a woman, and it will be pleasurable for you too. i firmly believe that.

Well thank you for your faith in me (I'm not being sarcastic, I'm very thankful)

I will admit that the feeling was more intense when having sex with a man with a larger penis. I felt it every time. but sometimes, it could hurt too. With my fiance , there are some times I'm so wet that I have trouble feeling the sensation at all, meaning I can feel the pressure of his penis but I dont feel the friction. Its worth the trade off though, he is very generous (thats why I'm so wet in the first place) and like I said in my previous post, very creative. Also, he prioritizes me , so I am never left unsatisfied. I prefer sex with him. I am worried though that I might have trouble feeling it after I have kids, but we'll cross that bridge when and if we reach it.

Christ, that's probably the worst thing to hear. If my gf told my her past lovers penis gave her a more intense feeling id be crippled. And if it hurt I'm sure using a lubricant would solve that problem.

It's like your boyfriend telling you. "Yeah you're pretty but my ex girlfriends were definitely prettier... By the way you look a little tired.."

I'm sure I'm in the same boat as your bf. My gf could probably say the same things since I'm the same size. What a deflating post

Christ, that's probably the worst thing to hear. If my gf told my her past lovers penis gave her a more intense feeling id be crippled. And if it hurt I'm sure using a lubricant would solve that problem.

It's like your boyfriend telling you. "Yeah you're pretty but my ex girlfriends were definitely prettier... By the way you look a little tired.."

I'm sure I'm in the same boat as your bf. My gf could probably say the same things since I'm the same size. What a deflating post

i don't think its deflating. he was not crippled, we've talked about it. it didn't hurt his ego, because we have established a safe space in which we can talk about sex. i'm glad we did because that barely happens anymore (because we've figured out a system). plus sex with him is the best i've ever had and he knows that.

i don't think its deflating. he was not crippled, we've talked about it. it didn't hurt his ego, because we have established a safe space in which we can talk about sex. i'm glad we did because that barely happens anymore (because we've figured out a system). plus sex with him is the best i've ever had and he knows that.

Just sounds like if your past lovers gave as much attention and care as your current bf does it would have set the bar way higher based off of the ability to create a more intense feeling. It's like they can do all the things he can if they wanted to. Your bf can't give that intense feeling.

Just sounds like if your past lovers gave as much attention and care as your current bf does it would have set the bar way higher based off of the ability to create a more intense feeling. It's like they can do all the things he can if they wanted to. Your bf can't give that intense feeling.

I know you want to make that point in order to substantiate and validate your belief that the size of my fiance's penis is a drawback and that he is lacking, no matter what the scenario. I truly love my fiance and that is one of the factors that makes the sex that much better. the guys I had been with in the past did give me attention and care as well, they weren't bad guys and were also serious about me. its not that my fiance gives me the most care and attention therefore the sex is better, I'm saying that his size isn't a factor here, and it wasn't a factor with the previous guys. and btw, while there was more sensation sometimes with a bigger penis, that didn't necessarily make the sex better. bigger penis did not equal better sex.

sex is not about the size of your partners penis- that is what i'm trying to get at. and I'm not saying that because my fiance has a smaller than average penis and I have to say it to compensate for his size. I'm saying that because its true for me and had been in all my encounters. if you are not in that frame of mind, its much easier to enjoy sex yourself, and I think you have a better shot at making sex enjoyable for your partner.

I know you want to make that point in order to substantiate and validate your belief that the size of my fiance's penis is a drawback and that he is lacking, no matter what the scenario. I truly love my fiance and that is one of the factors that makes the sex that much better. the guys I had been with in the past did give me attention and care as well, they weren't bad guys and were also serious about me. its not that my fiance gives me the most care and attention therefore the sex is better, I'm saying that his size isn't a factor here, and it wasn't a factor with the previous guys. and btw, while there was more sensation sometimes with a bigger penis, that didn't necessarily make the sex better. bigger penis did not equal better sex.

sex is not about the size of your partners penis- that is what i'm trying to get at. and I'm not saying that because my fiance has a smaller than average penis and I have to say it to compensate for his size. I'm saying that because its true for me and had been in all my encounters. if you are not in that frame of mind, its much easier to enjoy sex yourself, and I think you have a better shot at making sex enjoyable for your partner.

More sensation = a loss for me

Even if the sex was better. Doesn't compute with me. I've taken such shitty blows over the years I'm obsessed with perfection. Not that I even know with my gf I just assume. I'm too scared to ask. If I knew that info any more than I do the relationship would likely suffer. I mean I can't even feel my gf sometimes. Not that it's her that's how it's been with all my gf's. It's because I have no girth. So I could only imagine what it's like for her. I'm sure she's had many guys who gave her a far better sensation than I do.

Studies have consistently shown that women rate girth as important and recent science on the structure of the clitoris and vestibular bullbs explains why.

This is probably behind the 'intensity' issue Sophie alludes to.

I have heard many women berate small ones, as (apart from the stigma and ugliness) they offer little or no sensation to the extent that women cannot tell if they are in or out.

Sophie is also right to mention childbirth because for many women they do get looser after children and post natal stitching or kegels have less clinical success than is often suggested.

There is the option of toys but there are severe psychological drawbacks with toys for both genders.

Sophie does sound fantastic- almost a fantasy situation. But as I say - quite inspirational.

More sensation = a loss for me

Even if the sex was better. Doesn't compute with me. I've taken such shitty blows over the years I'm obsessed with perfection. Not that I even know with my gf I just assume. I'm too scared to ask. If I knew that info any more than I do the relationship would likely suffer. I mean I can't even feel my gf sometimes. Not that it's her that's how it's been with all my gf's. It's because I have no girth. So I could only imagine what it's like for her. I'm sure she's had many guys who gave her a far better sensation than I do.

If you have a working relationship and you and your girlfriend are happy there is no reason to find a reason to make yourself feel bad or lacking. it might not be the scenario for her but you are presuming it based off a misinterpretation of my story. don't let yourself get down because of something that may not even be true. I'm sure you and your girlfriend have a good relationship, I don't want anything to hinder that

Studies have consistently shown that women rate girth as important and recent science on the structure of the clitoris and vestibular bullbs explains why.

This is probably behind the 'intensity' issue Sophie alludes to.

I have heard many women berate small ones, as (apart from the stigma and ugliness) they offer little or no sensation to the extent that women cannot tell if they are in or out.

Sophie is also right to mention childbirth because for many women they do get looser after children and post natal stitching or kegels have less clinical success than is often suggested.

There is the option of toys but there are severe psychological drawbacks with toys for both genders.

Sophie does sound fantastic- almost a fantasy situation. But as I say - quite inspirational.

since we've been together for some time, we have gotten good at sex. with some good maneuvering and positioning , I think guys with even less girth can position themselves to rub against the clit so its pleasurable for the woman.

women who berate guys for their size are horrible. they must just be looking for one night stands and are crappy humans so like i said earlier, not worth your time anyway.

Sophia, you haven't hindered anyone and equally he hasn't misinterpreted your comments as such.

Its just a choice of what to focus on.

The data does show, clearly, that girth is a high value factor. Thats just the science and the data.

If he's thin, its overwhelmingly likely she doesnt get much out of intercourse and thats a negative thing no matter how you cut it.

If he barely feels anything, its almost certain she feel every little too.

Statistically its almost a certainty he's the smallest she's had and secretly she would like him, in an ideall world to have girth so they could both enjoy the physical aspect of intercourse.

If she could change anything physically about him, chances are are it would be his girth.

She would never admit it but there it is.

If he could change anything about himself, chances are it would be his girth.

But you cannot change girth (unless you want scarring and a deformed penis and an empty wallet)

If his gf is able to ignore or suppress her preferences and 'yearnings' and stay faithful then thats great and he is lucky to have her.

I envy him- I have yet to find such a girl.

But its not a misintrepation on our part. But we do need to find strength to kind of 'bury' that truth and focus on the positives.

Its bloody tough though, and I havent really succeeded myself at this- but your posts give me some faith and I know all the guys here appreciate what your are saying.