Mental Support Community

It's the weeeekend ...!

Luna-

Weekend, beautiful weekend. :) Weekends are usually very dead in here, even though I know people are around. Come on out all of you... :) What are you doing? OK, what were you doing before you came here? How are you feeling?

Everyone check in... :)

I was just making a bag for myself. It turned out a flop. But it was fun to make. Doubt I'll ever use it. And this morning I bought a new printer, as my old one has had it. It's standing in the passageway, please come help me install it? :)

Let's see..... I guess I just want to relax. Maybe I will just lay on the couch and stare stupidly at the TV? Was watching what I was eating a whole week, so I am thinking about having something big and unhealthy. Yeah, I know, I am being shallow, just cannot come up with anything exciting:D

I am always around on weekends. Love my friends and this little community:)

Dont think I can be trusted to help you install your printer Luna-, I'm not very patient with computery stuff, and sometimes things may go flying :)

My weekend is pretty boring, anyone willing to trade?

I'm not all that picky what swap I get

(aslong as its a good one;))

Have fun - I'm off for a nap now :)

(see my days are full of excitement, I just know your all gonna be queing up!)

Take care all

Weekend, beautiful weekend. Weekends are usually very dead in here, even though I know people are around. Come on out all of you... :) What are you doing?

I'm finally sitting down to relax for the first time today. My father is here visiting and he's channel surfing. Some tv programs are just plain awwwfffuuuullll. :)

OK' date=' what [b']were you doing before you came here? How are you feeling?

Went to work for 4 hours in the early AM, picked up my dad from his house, cleaned the house to prepare for visit with cute beagle, visited with doggy for an hour, went to PetSmart to get some doggy supplies, home to eat, and now I'm sitting...I think that covers it. :) I am feeling well right now. Tired, but well.

It's standing in the passageway, please come help me install it?

I could ask my son. He's good at computer stuff. I don't have a clue. Still 2-finger typing myself. :) I hope your printer got installed okay. :-D

She was just spayed on Thursday and also had a dental, so they wanted her to heal for another week. I'm going to talk things through with everyone to be sure about this, but it looks good for us getting the beagle. We got her a leash and collar and bowls last night. I'm listening if anyone has name suggestions. :)

Today is a long workday for me. Hope everyone has a nice Sunday. I have to get myself moving and to work.

• 6 years later...