Mental Support Community
Sign in to follow this  
nearlydead

When others know

Every woman you sleep with is a smoking gun waiting to eventually tell the world. If you sleep with women, then eventually your social circle will know you are deformed, they may humilate you or they may not, but they will know, and you will know they know.

No point in saying "those women arent worth knowing" "theyve got their own problems" etc.

How are you supposed to live with the knowledge that everyone knows your deformed?

It's not a deformity. You need to quit beating yourself up for something that isn't you fault. Sometimes life will deal you a really shitty hand of cards and you'll just have to play them. You need to learn how to make the best out of a bad situation.

If you put as much effort into finding solutions to your problems as you do whining about them you'd be a happier person. It also helps having a sense of humor.

Edited by AmericanPsycho

Hi, ND. It's good to hear from you. Sorry you are still struggling with this. :rolleyes:

How are you supposed to live with the knowledge that everyone knows your deformed?

I understand that you feel that you are deformed, but this is your perception. Also, why give so much power to the opinions of others?

How have you been feeling? How are things?

I would have to move far far away, if people knew I have a small penis I could not exist in that circle of people. To live with this shame is hard enough, but if everyone else knows and laughs behind your back would be crushing to the highest denomination possible.

Years later and I'm still in the same boat. 20 yrs since I last had any female contact.Not left the house other than to work or buy food.for the last 11/12 years. A total miserable recluse with the same mindset. Stuck with "learned helplessness" 

There is nothing I want. All effort is pointless as the risk does not justify any reward. Cannot commit suicide due to elderly parent. Once dead then I can go, that is the only plan.

My biggest life regret, is that I did not commit suicide 40 yrs ago.

@nearlydead thanks for coming back and updating.  

I am in a similar situation. My mother died in 2006 and I was taking care of her for about 10 years before that.  

I live alone and don't socialize enough or have good support relationships.  I keep going because I want to. Not for any other reason.  I won't insult your intelligence w my lame advice but I do wish you well and hope things get better. 

On 2/6/2019 at 12:52 AM, nearlydead said:

My biggest life regret, is that I did not commit suicide 40 yrs ago.

Mine too. I just think of all the pain. loneliness and frustration I could have avoided and I wouldn't have missed very much at all.

If we could only take comfort in the fact that we as a group provide so many women with the enjoyment of mocking us.

20 hours ago, FloridaDood898 said:

I'm sure it must suck but I really don't think death over something like small genitals should really be a rational solution. There's probably a million other worse things someone could have and you don't see most of them offing themselves.

Suicide isn't a rational solution in most circumstances, but it doesn't stop men doing it at an alarming rate. Depression, anxiety and general mental breakdowns can lead to suicide. SPS is no exception. If anything, it's a hotbed. A lot of us in here have lost someone to SPS related suicide, it's no different or less important than any other mental illness. 

You sure its this common? you make it sound like its a predominant reason. I have known my fair share of people who are under endowed and none of them have ever even considered such an extreme option. I'm not saying it doesn't take a serious toll on a mans mental state its just I can think of lots of worse things out there but ok.

Cancer, paralysis, blindness, imprisonment.  

There are guys that don't ever even go on a date much less have sex and still lead happy lives.  There are guys that just live to do the few things in life that they love. For example being outdoors, going to concerts, working at 'do it yourself' projects, working earning a high salary, being on-line, spiritual pursuits, the company of friends and family, working out, playing music etc etc etc. 

55 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Cancer, paralysis, blindness, imprisonment.  

There are guys that don't ever even go on a date much less have sex and still lead happy lives.  There are guys that just live to do the few things in life that they love. For example being outdoors, going to concerts, working at 'do it yourself' projects, working earning a high salary, being on-line, spiritual pursuits, the company of friends and family, working out, playing music etc etc etc. 

amen ;)

There are guys who are in prison who have had more sex than I have.

Women don't mock guys who have one arm or some kind of disease or sickness.

6 hours ago, Victimorthecrime said:

I've spent the last 40 years of my life doing things I loved in a vain effort to counter the way I felt inside. Didn't work.

No matter what "thing" you have in your life that has the possibility of making your life shit none of them will illicit the mocking and ridicule having a small penis does.