Mental Support Community

hi guys

tash28

Hi, tash. :) It's great to hear from you. I'm sorry things have been so challenging recently. Feel free to express yourself more here if it is helpful. We're here to support you when and if the need is ever there. I hope things settle down for you very soon. Take care.

Hi, tash. :) It's great to hear from you. I'm sorry things have been so challenging recently. Feel free to express yourself more here if it is helpful. We're here to support you when and if the need is ever there. I hope things settle down for you very soon. Take care.

Hi Irmajean I lost my job a month ago and I am gutted about it. I have outbursts of anger, upset and all the other emotions that go on when losing something. I find myself not able to tell people how I am feeling deep down about it. I have urges of wanting to call them and tell them Im ready to come back to work now. That I will do my best this time round but then reality kicks in ...............

I'm sorry you lost your job, tash. :( You mentioned that you are grieving this as a loss. Many years ago, I lost a job after making a terrible mistake, and it was very hard on me. I enjoy feeling confident and competent when I'm at work. I hope you can be gentle with yourself in this. Have you had any luck seeking out a different job? Maybe it might help to get back out there and build your confidence up again?

• 1 month later...

Hi Tash! I just joined the group yesterday. I have bipolar disorder and the worst of the highs and lows are controlled with two mood stabilizers.

I had open heart surgery 5 weeks ago and I read in several places that many people get depressed after heart surgery. Not I.

Hope you are able soon to talk/write about your problem(s).