Mental Support Community

Here's my story, life with a small penis.

Sorry guys, but I have to say the whole Asia angle is incredibly naive. You guys ever heard of culture shock? Good luck with trying to live in japan, all my dorky white manga friends who went there to live also learnt this lesson.

I should have been more clear. I have no interest in living in Asia permanently. I live here right now as I am in the military. What I was saying is that there are many Asian women who want to date foreigners and it is easy to meet these women online. If one in our shoes is interested in having a long term relationship, a viable option is to meet a woman there and bring her back with us. Once I complete grad school when I am out of the military in a couple years, I will try and go this route.

For

Guys, the only thing that is keeping you from having a sex life is your own insecurity.

I"m in the same boat as the rest of you in so far as sexual attributes and yet, I enjoy

what I feel is a healthy sexual and social life.

My only problem is making certain that it doesn't progress to the point that feelings enter

the game and I have to find a way to end the relationship because somebody

doesn't really believe I'm not interested in long term.

It may not be perfect if compared to a marriage where love may be involved, but it sure as hell is better

than what most of you are describing.

Sorry to be so blunt.

I have been to Europe a few times and have spent time in a few countries where prostitution is legal. Have you ever considered going that route? I have gone down that road and have no regrets.

To be quite honest I've never been that much into taking advantage of prostitution. To be really honest, I'm much more into web cams. Some of the chicks out there are ridiculously hot.

But if you did go that route , that is fine... perhpas I will try it soon, and maybe it's indeed the right way to go, namely , this "don't-care-just-f**k" attitude. You pay, you demand, right?

By the way, yes, some Western European countries do have a developed welfare system and some have up to even 30 days off during a working year. And, yes, I'm seriously thinking about visiting Japan this year. But, don't get me wrong, I'm much more into Japan rather than, for instance, Thailand, which is full of transvestites, prostitutes and HIV. Prostitution may be a short-term solution, and I really want to settle down and be happy.

This brings me to the central point of this entire Asian thing, namely, the undoubtable fact that Asian penile average is more or less 5 inches. Perhaps this sounds crazy or even ridiculous for someone who doesn't share our concerns, but the miracle fact that YOU ARE IN THE AVERAGE ZONE would make life so much less complicated.

• 1 year later...

Finding girls who are content with the equipment you have has to do mainly with confidence. If you feel that your 5.5 inch penis is woeful and that no girl will be happy with it, you are setting yourself up for failure. I'm an Asian-American male, last time I measured erect (around 22 years old) i was at 6.8. i did not measure girth, i have girth that would put a kielbasa to shame. I've been with approximately 60 women in my lifetime, many of them complimented me not on the size, but on how i was able to put it to use.(As well as the abilities of my fingers and tongue, which all men can utilize in their sex lives) This is all relative because I have good friends who tell me 5" is being optimistic for them, yet they get way more women than me, and not on a one night stand basis type deal. They are able to choose who they want to have a long term relationship with, and the size of their penis is never an issue. All boils down to simple math. If you can approach 10 women on a given night and at least make progress with one, you are doing better than 99% of the others out there, who approach one if they are very drunk. Women don't ask you how big your penis is before sleeping with you, and the majority of time, they don't stop sleeping with you due to penis size. While I agree that women and men vary in sizes in regard to their vaginas/penises, don't think that moving to Asia will solve all of your insecurity issues. Many Asian girls i have been with (upwards of 50, and this was in my late teens/early 20s) felt like i was throwing a bratwurst down a hallway, while very few (3, one was a virgin) were so tight that they made my hand jealous. Plus the fact that most Asian women want to hook up with an American to get a green card...they could care less how hung you are, since they plan on ditching you as soon as they become legal residents here. Change the way that you perceive yourself, and I guarantee it will change the way that others look at you. Your penis is not ruining your love life. Your self perception and resulting confidence will determine how things turn out in the bedroom, whether it is with a girl you are dating or your future wife. Cheers and good luck my friends

And this brings me to my rebuttal of your statement. Size-wise, you will be among the average in whatever Asian country you visit, yet along with that you will bring insecurities and a lack of confidence about your penis which the average Asian male does not have. Things WILL be complicated, because you will wonder why you can't find a mate when the average male around you is similarly equipped. Like I said in my previous post, change the way you view yourself and project that outwards. Also, no girl (the majority at least) will complain about the size of your penis if your tongue and fingers are bringing her to orgasm every time that you have a romp in the hay.

This brings me to the central point of this entire Asian thing, namely, the undoubtable fact that Asian penile average is more or less 5 inches. Perhaps this sounds crazy or even ridiculous for someone who doesn't share our concerns, but the miracle fact that YOU ARE IN THE AVERAGE ZONE would make life so much less complicated.

• 2 weeks later...

5.5 inches is only slightly below average for a white guy.

Many women (a significant minority) will accept that- Im convinced by that. (provided girth is ok)

Having a 3.5 inch one is micropenis- such men ARE in a different boat than guys with 5.5.

Yes, many women will reject 5.5 inches, particularly those who have had larger previous partners, but many women wont reject them.

Whereas someone with 3.5 inches may go years (decades even) without meeting someone able overlook that degree of deformity.

Its % thing.

Having 3.5 is not micropenis

that puts you on the current average of penis sizes in Asia. In other words HUMANS do have that penis size.

I'm not saying it is what you'd choose given the options, but then we are not given options to choose our bodies.

According to several usa sources less than 3.75 is micropenis.

Some sources say 3.5 I accept.

A few general sources will say 'about 3 inches' but they are referencing 'stretched flaccid penile data' not 'erect penile data'.

And no studies suggest 3.5 is the average for Asians.

• 1 month later...

Are you a troll or something because all the ladies I have been with say they love 5.5 inches. 5.5inches is exact average for a Caucasian man there is no black Asian, European, black penis thing it's a myth. Averages for the penis size of American men range from 5.1 to 5.5 inches two other studies from England show average as 5.1,5.2 and 5.5. It is generally accepted that average is around 5-5.5 inches. My wife says to be that the best sex she ever had was with a man slightly below 5.5 inches. You do not have a small penis I would give everything I have for a 5.5 inch penis. Any girl that wants more in my opinion is a girl that doesn't deserve to have you. It's good news you are not one of us you are slightly larger than average if you believe this is bullshit than I will show the links to the page that I got these. You think you are small you the best size 70% of men are 5-6 inches. Believe me if you met a woman she would more than satisfied even with your girth. Stop using the past experiences and look at science you have a great size and by no means small believe me.

http://m.huffpost.co.../entry/3597294/

http://m.huffpost.co.../entry/2684233/

http://www.dailymail...s-research.html

• 11 months later...

Hi everyone I have just started to face the fact that I have a small dick too and its killing me. It such a depressing fact to k ow you can be perfect for someone or achieve everything in life only to have them turn you down for having a small dick. I cant tell you how many times women have turned me down do to my size or the envy I have those who are in relationships where the girlfreind truly loves you because I know I cant have it. I have been in depression do months and I just want to find happiness. Why would god make this way. What am I supposed to learn from this or what did I do do deserve this. Someone help me? How do cope having a non existing sex life and seeing others in love everday.

• 3 weeks later...

5.5 inch is perfect for a lot of women. I have a friend, with 5.25 (yeah, we both have problems with SPS and we talk about that...we had laught because both bought Andro... (penis extensor) and for us was a waste of money. The adolescence is a time of crazy :).

He had married with a woman, she had no problem with size. She had two daughters from another relation and another one coming from my friend...He tell me that, with all the girls he had sexual encounters (about six or seven), no one complaints about size.

In this week's Sex Talk Realness, Cosmopolitan.com speaks with two men about that taboo topic … penis size.

How old are you?

Man A: Twenty-five.

Man B: Thirty-three.

Do you sleep with women, men, or both?

Man A: Women.

Man B: Women, although I did experiment with guys in my early 20s.

You identify as having a small penis. How big is it?

Man A: [it's] 4.1 inches when erect and 1.6 when flaccid.

Man B: Three inches when erect.

[Ed. note: the average penis size is 3.61 inches flaccid and 5.16 inches erect.]

When did you realize you were smaller than average?

Man A: In my early teens. When getting changed after swimming class when I was 13, I noticed that the other boys' penises were noticeably larger than mine. Mine looked tiny in comparison. I started paying more attention to other penises and quickly realized that I had a small one.

Man B: Around 13, seeing other boys in the changing room. Seeing their larger penises and pubic hair made me feel inferior. I felt like I needed to hide my genitals in order to avoid being singled out and bullied. I assumed I was just a late developer, but when I did finally get pubic hair when I was 15, my penis seemed to remain the same size.

landscape-1432219610-screen-shot-2015-05-21-at-104632-am.png

WE RECOMMEND

Why This Single Mom is Suing California for the Right to Die

How did you feel about your penis size, growing up?

Man A: I was embarrassed. I would get changed in locker rooms backed into the corner, constantly fearing that someone would see my penis and laugh.

Man B: I was shy about it and wanted it to be bigger. I didn't try to go further than kissing girls because I felt my small penis would make me an object of ridicule at school and, later, with work colleagues.

And how do you feel about it now?

Man A: I've come to slowly accept that having a small penis is something that I can do little about and have to accept. I still don't like getting changed in front of other men and still struggle to admit to having a small penis, however I don't feel the same complete embarrassment I felt growing up.

Man B: I'm happy with it now, as I developed a fetish for humiliation. I have a Twitter account about small penis humiliation, a recognized fetish where submissive men with small penises are ridiculed and punished, usually by superior and dominant women. The women remain fully clothed while the men are stripped or feminized with makeup and lingerie, and made to masturbate or carry out demeaning tasks, such as chores or stripper-style dance routines.

In your experience, does size matter to the people you sleep with?

Man A: I think it matters more to me than it does to them; however I have never managed to make a woman orgasm through penetrative sex. When I lost my virginity, I was very scared that my partner would laugh or leave, and so put off sex initially. When we did have sex though she didn't say anything, and in our relationship neither of us brought it up. Shortly after we broke up I was on her MySpace page and noticed a conversation with her and two of her friends in which they joked about me having a "tiny penis." I felt shocked and horrible for weeks afterward. Since then I've made sure to talk about the issue with my partners rather than pretend the issue isn't there.

Man B: Yes. I've had girls look visibly disappointed and tell their friends afterwards. I once went home with a girl from a club who refused to sleep with me when she saw my penis. A week later, everybody at the club was talking about how small my penis is. I was distraught at the time, but soon became aroused by the idea of girls laughing at it. It turns me on to think that these beautiful women know how small my penis is and think it couldn't satisfy them, especially in a culture where we're told that women desire large penises. In addition to this, when I am in a relationship, I often fantasize about my partner lusting after men with large penises and cuckolding me, making me watch them have sex.

What about socially, among other guys?

Man A: I still feel the need to hide my penis from other guys, in locker rooms. Whenever I go to public toilets I always use the cubicles and not the urinals. I have the problem in that my penis is small whilst erect, but is tiny when flaccid. It doesn't seem socially acceptable in male culture to have a small penis. Having a large penis seems manly, whilst having a little one does not. Jokes amongst males are often made about having large penises, and I've joined in through masculine obligation despite being aware of having a very small one.

Man B: I don't think it matters much anymore. At school, it was an issue, but other than the occasional message abusive on Twitter (which doesn't bother me), guys don't really make fun of penis size much from what I see.

How does the size of your penis influence the way that you have sex?

Man A: Because the girth of my penis is also small, I prefer sexual positions in which my partner's vagina feels tighter. My favorite is a variation on doggy style, in which after I've put my penis inside her, she closes her legs and I have my legs open. This creates a tighter feeling and gives me more pleasure. I've never managed to make a woman orgasm through penetrative sex, which means I spend a lot of time on foreplay, particularly oral sex. My partner enjoys the fact that I spend so much time with my face between her legs! When she is on top, she positions herself farther backward than she says she typically would. This means my penis is pushed forwards somewhat, which she says helps it go deeper inside her and push against the front of her vagina more. I've also discovered vibrating cock-rings are friends.

Man B: I'm not too experienced, but missionary works OK. Doggy style is OK if she leans back far enough. Girl-on-top is good for me, but they usually tell me that it doesn't do anything for them. Spooning is no good — I've been asked a few times, "Is it in yet?" I once wore a strap-on for an ex; it was amazing seeing how differently she reacted to something so big in comparison.

Do you ever wish your penis were larger?

Man A: Yes. I think I have suffered a low self-esteem because of having a small penis, but I'm trying to become less embarrassed by it and embrace it more. Talking it through with my girlfriend and getting the impression she really doesn't mind has made me feel better. We have a healthy sex life and the culture we live in, of "big being better," doesn't tell the whole story. I have a small penis and I'm learning to be satisfied with it and accept it. Maybe one day, I will even be proud of it.

Man B: I used to, but not anymore. I became comfortable with it through the discovery of small penis humiliation, realizing that there was a recognized niche for what I have and what I enjoy sexually. As strange as it may sound, I'd actually like to reduce my size, if possible. I've looked into the possibility of dietary methods and physical exercises that that could make my penis smaller, but apart from surgery, which I wouldn't consider, there isn't anything that will reduce it.

Is there anything you think Cosmo readers should know about guys with small penises?

Man A: Don't be put off, and be honest. If a guy has a small penis, he probably feels self-conscious about it. Put him at ease and it will probably make sex better for both of you. Oh, and try to avoid affectionate nicknames. My partner referred to my penis as "Wee Willie Winkie" once, and it didn't go down well!

Man B: If you're with somebody with a small penis, get to know him and make sure he gets to know you. Try to find things that work for you both. Don't be afraid to ask questions or say if something isn't working for you. I'd also like to say that, despite my small penis and humiliation fetish, I'm actually a happy and outgoing person.

Being small or even just average these days can and often will have an impact on a relationship(s) just line being bald, short, wearing glasses, having no money, bad skin, getting older, an anxious disposition, etc will have a negative impact on the your sexual opportunities.

Given these circumstances a guy can either exit the world, be sad, be angry, abuse substances, find things in life where these conditions have little bearing like career skills (computer programming or accounting - no one gives a shit about your dick size) or a spiritual quest or a fitness junkie or a outdoors guy or a traveler or find that girl that will love and accept you so long as you can see past her faults too.

Lol...i can´t understand this.

Cosmopolitan? Are you serious? You believe that? A Fashion vogue...people who win money telling the others what is the "perfect model"...Really?.

So...4,1 inc...A totally normal guy. And then, because the opinion of a ex...he had a fetish with humilliation and small penis?.

This man has a mental problem. A really bad sexual grow process.

Mmm, people, are you speaking about our real world? Or the information comes only for Internet.

Men with genetics diseases has found girlfriends who accept them. Women also. Exist girls and boys who had created a new family despite HIV, despite hearts problems, despite they are in a weelchair.

Please stop victimism. Stay stronger men. Because one person laughs about you...you give up? How many humans are in Earth, and you give up because one of them?.

Yep, I can´t understand that people in or near his/her teens are really weaks about others opinion: they could had anorexia, bullimia, etc.

But we are older (I suppose). If someone laughs about me, I don´t want any contact in the future and that´s all. So many interesting people, so many girls searching for LOVE (no SEX), and a totally absurd text in Cosmopolitan is more important?

Can´t understand.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

My 5 1/2" penis has totally destroyed my life. I'm in my early thirties and have only had two relationships and the occasional encounter with a prostitute.. No wife, no ex-wives, no children, nothing. I first realized that I was inadequate around age 12-13..and, of course, this inadequacy made me fear intimacy with women. I grew up in a neighborhood full of girls, most of whom tried to sleep with me at one time or another--- but I always managed to slip away. And while my friends were out discovering girls and enjoying their youth, I was all alone in my room smoking pot and watching television. Sure, I'd occasionally meet up with my friends...but when the conversation turned to women, or when a social situation arose in which girls were involved, I'd always get out of there. At the age of 14 an overly-aggressive chick pursued me until I gave in. Several months into the relationship she tried to put it on me and I could'nt perform out of fear (I was scared to take my pants off!). Needless to say---end of relationship. So, I turn 16 and discover 20 dollar prostitutes..and then at the age of 18 another aggressive female entered my life. She pursued me (or, shall I say, stalked me) until I gave in and we had a relationship. So, she pretty much pushes me into intimacy--- and the sex was horriblel--sorta like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. But, she claimed that she was in love....wanted to have my baby and get married. Sooooooo--being young and dumb (and totally in love)--I impregnate her..and then she aborts the baby a month later and starts sleeping with someone else. So I start smoking crack. Sure, I understood the dangers but honestly didnt care. I felt hopeless. I embark on a crime spree and crack binge that lasted several years. Eventually, my life-style caught up with me and I was sentenced to 6 years in prison. So, I go to prison and sober up, join Narcotics Anonymous, see a psychologist, lift weights, practice meditation daily for several years and I'm at the top of my game! Felt great! And then I get out of prison and reality smacks me in the face. And here I sit--a socially mal-adjusted un-employed loser with no viable job-skills nor previous employment history..and scared to death of women. The pain is becoming unbearable. Simply seeing an attractive women or bumping into an old friend out with his children or girl-friend is enough to send me into paralyzing bouts of depression. It's very sad. I'm a very attractive guy (or at least thats what the chicks have always told me). The thoughts of what could have been ....and the memories of all the chicks whom have tried to seduce me in the past are killing me.On a positive note, I hav'nt relapsed on crack cocaine..but then sometimes I wonder if there's really any point in staying sober. I mean, if I can't have a wife or children of self-esteem or any of the other things that normal men have...whats the point? But I'm going to stay sober for a little while longer and see if I can turn this thing around... it all seems so hopeless though. Anyways, I figured I'd come here and talk to you guys. As with my addiction, just being able to talk about this issue with someone whom can relate makes it a little better. Thanks.

This is something I don't understand about men and their obsession with penis size...

THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF PENIS SIZES JUST AS THERE ARE ALL TYPES OF VAGINA SIZES!!!

The average penis is 4.9 inches... So youre above average!! Ok, so I'm a girl and I can relate on 3 different levels here. 1. I'm an addict 2. I have a tiny vagina. 3. I'm a stripper, I feel a lot of penis.

I am a ex tweaker/junkie, so I get the struggle of addiction. Sometimes it's like why bother being sober, life is the same I'm now just a wreck in a different sense! But it is better!! It is definitely better!!

Second, I have a very tiny tight vagina... I see a dick bigger than 6 inches I'm running as fast as I can! I can barely take 6 without excruciating pain! I couldn't enjoy sex for years, I thought I never would, then I met a guy with 4 inches or so and for once sex felt good!!! All these other girls say they don't care about penis size, but don't forget those of us who can't handle big we exist!!!

And I'm a dancer and most guys lie, it is rare I run into a guy bigger than 5 or 6 inches...so this stigma on big dicks is ridiculous! All because of a few wide set vagina girls, and some lying guys!!!!

• 1 month later...

I suggest everyone who has a small penis, or is ashamed because of his penis and/or body, or shy ,or worried with anything about sex, go to prostitutes. This girls really don't care about your penis, if its skinny, fat, huge or small. She will do her job, will do whatever you want (tell her what you like, and ask BEFORE you meet her, if she does this or that . its better for both. if she don't do it, go for another one ) .

Theres a small % of prostitutes that are assholes (5% in my experience), but most girls are good girls and will try make you feel good in the time you are with her . The chances you will have good sex, enjoy it... Its worth paying ! If you were unlucky and had a bad time with a prostitute, trust me, and try again . Its amazing !

Plus, I think its all good to ask prostitutes for a honest feedback , like Frank said. Its fine ask her ''Am I too small ? If yes, tell the truth, and what positions I should try to make it better? ''

Theres a small % of prostitutes that are assholes (5% in my experience), but most girls are good girls and will try make you feel good in the time you are with her . The chances you will have good sex, enjoy it... Its worth paying ! If you were unlucky and had a bad time with a prostitute, trust me, and try again . Its amazing !

wow! most prostitutes are good girls. :D

Plus, I think its all good to ask prostitutes for a honest feedback , like Frank said. Its fine ask her ''Am I too small ? If yes, tell the truth, and what positions I should try to make it better? ''

i don't recommend asking anyone "am i too small?".