Mental Support Community

Marital counseling is not the only solution. Check this out!

marydcoto

If your husband is distant, and he seems not to be paying attention to you as he used to, there is a new program out there that allows women to really solve their marital problems without having to drag their husbands to therapy. This works even if there seems to be no hope in the relationship. This is great! Check it out at my blog at <link removed>.

Edited by malign
Link removed

Mary, I'm going to provisionally approve your post, though I'm not wild about the link. Not so much that a member can't offer a link to their blog, but that yours appears to require us to link through to another site to get the actual information. I would be concerned about the potential for malware and such, without more information. Perhaps you could tell us more about this "program" and how it helped you, before we decide to promote it by linking to it. Thanks.

Just to "clarify", add some info to those who don't know what's this about and would like to:

I watched one (the 1st one) of the 3 videos to which there are links on the blog (btw; anyone can google it with the poster's username and the word "blog"). It seems to me that it's a helpful method and surely can work for some (have no idea how many) people when they are in counseling with that kind of counselor. But to those who would expect the video to "teach" them how to improve their relationship, I have to say that it's only an advertisement for a therapeutic guide (a kind of software - less expensive than the counseling) which they could buy and then learn following the guidelines. And there is the problem "Malign" mentioned: we don't know if the software is not a fake, if it's not a kind of malware, ...