Mental Support Community

Weekend entertainment

Luna-

Love these, Lala. That tetris picture - what does he do when he needs something out of a box on the bottom of a shelf? And I love that skinny cat with the big ears. My own cat has ears that are big for her face, I love it. I have run out of jokes, that's why last weekend was rather dry.

It's here again; I probably exceeded a limit (what's the limit??) again.

I tried to post and it announced to me:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

It's not related to a particular image!

Before, it used to be "You are not allowed to use image extensions on this community." or perhaps "post images" (?).

It's more likely to be a particular type of image. The "extension" usually indicates what type of image is stored in the file. And the software only understands (or permits) certain types.

I'm not sure what it means to say that it's not related to a particular image: you weren't posting an image at all? or it doesn't specify which image it applies to?

It meant I tried several images, all from the same source that those I posted previously (and always a "jpg"), so I didn't think it's related to the source and type of images. But perhaps it is. However, before, I tried a week later (after such an "announcement") and then the same images were possible to post.

3a1c40fd31ae9558ba0a6a7426a7cc28.jpg

Ha! Now it works again, the same day! :blink:

a0bc5cc7cb1d42f8d62774ace663c2dd.jpg