Mental Support Community

Weekend entertainment

Luna-

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not a joke, but perhaps also entertaining, along with interesting - morality test:

http://www.celebrity...lity/6/test.php

Many questions would require more context, so the answers may vary depending on the way one interprets the circumstances. Having this in mind, you may see my results:

• Care 100%
  • Fairness 66.7%
  • Loyalty 25%
  • Authority 38.9%
  • Purity 50%
  • Liberty 52.8%

Your strongest moral foundation is Care.

Your morality is closest to that of a Left-Liberal.

Hm...

thanks for sharing L. and i was right when i said you were sweet and caring, wasn't i? :)

here are my scores:

• Care 83.3%
  • Fairness 66.7% (it seems we scored exactly the same on this one, L.)
  • Loyalty 55.6%
  • Authority 63.9%
  • Purity 72.2%
  • Liberty 58.3%

Your strongest moral foundation is Care.

Your morality is closest to that of a Conservative.

hm... not what i expected lol. i would've expected to score higher in the "loyalty, fairness, and purity" categories, and lower in the "caring" category.

i scored higher than the average of the other three types in caring and purity, lower than them in liberty. i came in second (in comparison to the average of the other three types) in fairness, loyalty and authority.

I scored the highest on care and fairness and I am also a left-liberal, which is no surprise.

I am editing to add my specific percentages.

Care- 100.00

Fairness- 80.6

Loyalty-52.8

Authority- 58.3

Purity- 80.6

Liberty- 50.0

I saw they also had a quiz for Jung Meyers Briggs. I still test as an INFJ (100% introvert and 100% feelings on this particular test).

No, I don't. I only had pets when I was a child: Some hamsters, a turtle, some fish (is fish a pet? ;-P)... And my grandma had a cat and I spend perhaps more time at my grandma's than at home, so I was with the cat very often (unfortunately, I'm allergic, but, fortunately, that wasn't a reason for us to get rid of the cat :) ). Later, I "used to spend some time with" the cat of my husband's grandma :).

And you?

On February 15, 2016 at 9:58 PM, Resolute said:

i was right when i said you were sweet and caring, wasn't i? :)

I haven't noticed this sooner :o... I'm sorry, I didn't want to "ignore you", I just didn't see...

Well... the problem is: It's much easier to answer questions about my opinions than behave, "in practice", according to my opinions :(.

no, i've never had any pets. but i do think about it sometimes. a few weeks ago i caught a mouse in a mouse trap, and it wasn't dead, but one of its legs was pretty much destroyed. anyway, i didn't have the heart to kill it, so i thought about what i should do with it, and a few days later decided to free him somewhere nearby.

and yes, i guess fish are pets too lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I had my daughter take the test from the link you posted, LaLa, out of curiosity. I thought we would have similar scores and I was correct. She also scored 100% on care and had 88% for fairness. Her percentages on the other categories were close to mine too, even with the high percentage for purity. We've always understood one another very well so interesting.

Thank you for sharing the link. 

• 2 months later...