Mental Support Community

Cuteness Overload

Luna-

• 2 weeks later...

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." --Bob Marley

Sorry, I know it's totally our of topic and inappropriate here, but...well; I was triggered and I think it's not "such a bad" thing to write, so:

I can't agree with that quote at all! There's a lot of "music" (at least that's how the authors and their fans call it) which is so terribly awful that when it hits my ears, it really hurts my brain... I used to be over-sensitive (started to shake, wanted to scream, ...) to this (quite inconvenient when it happens - most often - in stores (where they think they attract and relax us with music! Ha!) and, less often, in public transport...) - fortunately, my antianxiety med fixed (also) this and I'm not so sensitive anymore.

Jai, I used to wonder what happened that caused you to leave... :o and it's a kind of relief seeing you back :).

I'm sorry you were triggered, LaLa, by the quote I posted. [...] Would removing it benefit you? If it would, please do so.

:o There's really nothing to be sorry about, Kent!! And I see no reason to remove it!!

Moreover; now I know I misunderstood the quote ;)!

To the pics:

:lol:

"became my forever human" :lol:

The bear looks like photoshoped :D - can a bear sit like that?! If it's an original photo, then it's awesome!