Mental Support Community

Remind me?

Luna-

Have you ever seen your friends cry?

Would you feel hassled if they did cry, to you?

You're not allowed to set arbitrarily high standards that only apply to you. :-P

{And there are times when this feels like "good cop bad cop", but it's just that 'finding' and I say "I love you" different ways ...}

We are here, Lunabelle!

Maybe we can journey with you in a dream and talk about shoes and sandwiches and peace... :P:)

missed your post:

not overly dramatic, dear one. depression talks like that.

you are the dearest sweetest one when others are in trouble, so I know not all of you believes that a person in need is being overly dramatic

Thank you, friends. My therapist phoned me back at about 18.30. We just spoke briefly, I told him I was ok. He said I should phone him today, I will tell him what happened.

I slept about 10 hours. I feel rested but emotionally hung over. I have nowhere i have to be today (perhaps part of the problem, in the long run) so will just take it easy and not expect anything from myself today. That keeps the Critic at bay.

I'm sorry things are so sucky Luna. I know everything feels impossible and hopeless right now. It sucks that we have to go through the pain but sometimes there are good things too that might make you feel good and maybe the point I staying alive is for those times ? I'm not really sure but I hope you feel better soon, I will pray for you.

Hey smallstar, thanks, so nice to hear from you. How are you?

I phoned my therapist this morning and left a message. He phoned me back at 11, but my phone was in the bedroom and I was in the lounge listening to an audiotape, so I didn't hear it, just saw the missed call afterwards. :( :( :( I phoned back, but have still not heard from him again. It is 17.39 now. I have been waiting all day to speak to him. I really hope he tries again. Really hope. :(

He hasn't phoned. :( I will try again tomorrow.

I have been ok, kept my spirits up most of the day but by about 3pm, I ran out of spirit. :( No malign, not that kind of spirit.

My internet was down most of the day. Eventually I phoned the ISP and they reset the connection. Wish I had done that earlier, I struggle a bit when my internet is down. I guess it is my contact with the outside world. That is really sad.

So now I feel all depressed again. I will give up hoping and go to sleep soon.

"No malign, not that kind of spirit."

Meh, you've been talking to my Scots ancestors.

You do have a way with words. Instead of giving up hoping, you could just transfer your hopes to tomorrow ...

We're your contact with the inside world. ;-)

Thank you, you are all so dear...

I should really know better than to give up on my therapist; when he says he is going to phone, he does. (he forgot once, but that happens). He phoned at 20.00. I was almost asleep but was so glad to hear from him. We talked. He thinks this depression might be a delayed reaction to the stress of my exam. For heaven's sake. Can I not even have normal things happen without it turning into a cycle?

He urged me to phone Sonja (pdoc). That will probably lead to more medication. :( But I will have to now, I said I would.