Mental Support Community

5.75 - 6" length with 4.4-4.5" girth

wirelan

@lifelongvirgin I think you're right. Women will talk about huge cocks, but 'most' women are happy with statistically average. I feel like the only problem with my 5.5-6-7-8 (depending on NOTHING I can control apparently) is that I lose my full potential and end up smaller than I can work with. If I was 7" for instance I'd still be working with 5.5-6" when I was losing my full potential erection, I could deal with that. But as it stands, I need every centimeter that I have at my disposal. My gf has had 2 kids. She's not exactly huge down there but personally, I need to bring my A game for optimal results. I need to be firing on all cylinders. My size is enough, but everyone knows that during sex once the exercise wall kicks in, it's not exactly easy to push through. Once I've been going at it for 20 minutes I'm absolutely knackered, which leads to loss of erection (even slightly is catastrophic) and rolling around out of breath like an asthmatic walrus doesn't help either. I have a 20 minute window to get the job done or I have to finish from a chair. Last night for instance was good, but she wasn't finished after 30 minutes and I was done. I finished up and finished her off manually. Again, had I not hit the wall, which leads to loss of size, which leads to frustration (not anywhere near as much as it used to) it can really throw a spanner in the works romantically (I know, lose weight fatty lol). I wasn't in my usual position of having my feet on the wall (so I don't feel like I'm on a fucking treadmill with our silky sheets) because any sound can wake the Gestapo sleeping in the next room (my kid aka cockblock No2). Jesus, men have it bad. No wonder some men just pump, dump and go get wasted with their pals. That's the opposite of feminism, Menism if you will. If you don't love em, just get what YOU need and go play the X-box with your pals. Matriarchy my fat arse. 

• 3 weeks later...

I can relate to a lot of what is being said here.  Honestly, I have had a lot of confidence issues throughout my relationships and dealing with women mostly because of my girth.  I measure roughly 8-8.5" in length, but my girth only runs around 4.1-4.2 right now.  From what I have read that means I am at least .25-.5" below what is considered average...which hurts my confidence even further.  It's not a pleasant feeling or an easy thing to deal with for sure.

I had been having erections of decreased size for sometime. From the first dose of magic pill (via*ra) I could not believe how hard and big my penis was. I had forgotten that it used to get that big. I believe that it now gets its maximum size. I have noticed some increase in length and a definite increase in circumference. My wife was so impressed she told me to slow down so that she could adjust to my size increase.

edch.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hey man,

I have more or less the same dimensions you have. Mine is a bit shorter like 5.73" to 5.75". The girth stands at 4.38" to 4.4"  throughout (I can't measure it in a more fine-grained way and actually we shouldn't try to because I am sure no one can tell the difference between two objects varying in girth by only 0.01 or 0.02). Unfortunately, this is almost hopelessly below average. Any female human who has interacted with a 5" girth penis (statistically we would actually expect 4.59" girth as this is the recorded average for human penis) will immediately be able to tell that your and my penis is below 5" girth. And it is quite possible that they won't be "satisfied" with the girth we have. Before going any further, let's check the anatomical observations made on the human vagina at rest (or at baseline, unaroused) (though the data is not comprehensive and representative, let's just assume that it is true). I will reproduce the numbers from a paper by Barnhart et. al (2006)1:

Mean vaginal length from cervix to introitus was 62.7 mm. Vaginal width was largest in the proximal vagina (32.5 mm), decreased as it passed through the pelvic diaphragm (27.8 mm) and smallest at the introitus (26.2 mm). 

To clear up:

The vaginal introitus is the opening that leads to the vaginal canal.2

According to these numbers, a human vagina at rest is ~2.5" deep and its width decreases the deeper it gets. The initial portion of the vagina is ~1.3" wide and the width decreases to at most ~1.0" at the deepest level. Now, this is data we have for female vaginas at rest, unaroused. Unfortunately, there is no data (as far as I can see) on the width when the female is aroused. We have data on the deepness: when a female subject is aroused the deepness can increase to 4.25" to 4.75". As a general rule of thumb we can just assume a 200 per cent increase on any dimension during arousal to indicate potential limit (as far as penetration is concerned). So, when you run the calculation from the baseline you would get at most 7.5" for deepness. As for width, the initial portion is 3.9" and the deeper part is 3". Let me reproduce the numbers in a more organized way:

Baseline:

• 2.5" deep
  • 1.3" wide in the proximal vagina
  • 1.0" wide towards the cervix

Arousal state:

• 7.5" deep
  • 3.9" wide in the proximal vagina
  • 3" wide towards the cervix

I think these are unrealistically large numbers (for the arousal state) and not many subjects would be comfortable if an object standing at 7.5" in length and 3.9" in width were to penetrate them. We can assume that this is the dimension profile of a healthy subject regardless. Now, the harder question is the phenomenology of the situation (what the female subjects feel). According to these numbers we look to be fine (but there's more to the story). We are 5"+ which is more than enough since many woman do report that they are happy with their partners' penis length (remember 5"+ is the average length of human penis). As for width, the vagina is very accommodating. 3.9" wide penis would be a very wide penis indeed but the subjects could handle it during arousal ceteris paribus. My penis is 1.6" in width so even a mildly aroused female subject can easily handle it. But you need to keep in mind some details. Generally, the vaginal walls wrap around the penis even if it can be said to potentially accommodate up to 7.5" in depth and 3.9" in width. A woman can tighten her vagina if she wanted to more securely wrap around the penis. But and here's the UNFORTUNATE part:

Girth matters, PERIOD.

Sad story for us. But let's think more logically. The average girth of a penis (erect) is 4.59".

We have 4.4" in girth. We are off by   4.32 per cent   or     0.19". As far as normal females are concerned, this is not a substantial difference that they would explicitly notice. But their experiences could be different. Let's run the same numbers between our penis girth with 5" girth.

In that case we are off by 13.6 per cent (~14 per cent) or 0.6"Now, I bet that that is a noticeable difference. There is no way something as sensitive as the vagina won't generate enough stimulus for a 13.6 per cent change. So, we would expect our subject to notice that we are on the thin side. Unfortunately, this is true and you have to accept that sooner or later. They would notice the difference but it is another thing for them to credit it. However, for some very complicated set of reasons, some woman might prefer to feel full (in the sense of approaching to the potential limit). THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT!

HUMAN BEINGS HAVE PREFERENCES. JUST LIKE YOU PREFER FEMALES WITH A BODY WEIGHT BELOW 95 KG, SOME WOMAN MIGHT PREFER A GIRTHY PENIS (5"+).

BUT THERE IS NO REASON WHY A WOMAN CANNOT BE HAPPY OR FULFILLED WITH OUR PENIS SIZE DURING PENETRATION.

I haven't had sex yet despite the fact that all of the woman I meet just look into my eyes "Please, take me to your place!". But I can't because I am scared about the possibility that the female doesn't enjoy the sex at all because my penis isn't adequately girthy for her preferences. 

HERE'S A SOLUTION:

BE UP FRONT WHEN IT COMES TO INTERCOURSE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH TELLING YOUR TO-BE SEXUAL PARTNER --- UNDER APPROPRIATE CIRCUMSTANCES -- ABOUT YOUR INSECURITY. EVERYONE HAS INSECURITIES. JUST DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR BELOW AVERAGE GIRTH UNTIL IT COMES TO SEX. NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR PENIS SIZE UNTIL THEY HAVE SEX WITH YOU.

ALSO, JUST BE A GOOD PERSON. BE RESPECTFUL, TRUTHFUL, PURPOSEFUL. YOU WOULD BE SHOCKED TO KNOW THAT A LOT OF WOMAN PREFER A MALE WHO HAS GOOD CHARACTERISTICS. 

HERE'S THE LAST CRUCIAL BIT:

IF THEY STILL LEAVE YOU OR MAKE FUN OF YOU BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU CANNOT CONTROL, THEN ACCEPT THAT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT PREFERENCES AND DIFFERENT WEIGHTINGS FOR THOSE PREFERNCES. MOVE ON, LIVE YOUR LIFE.

[1] Kurt T. Barnhart, Adriana Izquierdo, E. Scott Pretorius, David M. Shera, Mayadah Shabbout, Alka Shaunik, Baseline dimensions of the human vagina, Human Reproduction, Volume 21, Issue 6, June 2006, Pages 1618–1622, https://doi.org/10.1093/humrep/del022

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introitus

• 2 months later...

I’m definitely smaller and have been able to satisfy various women in different ways.  First, I always work on who I am as a person.  I think about ethics and morality.  I’ve gone to counseling. I’ve expanded my interests,  I take care of myself physically.

Then, I work on and take satisfaction from my relationships including with my partner, my children, my friends, my co-workers, my clients, etc.

I focus on being a full human being.  My penis just isn’t that important, all things considered.

Yet, I love sex.  I want to enjoy myself.  And, I want my partner to enjoy herself.  I can laugh in bed.  I love giving and receiving oral.  We also do some anal play.  I use my whole body and her whole body.  And, I use different speeds, different positions, different depths, and different angles with PIV sex.