Mental Support Community

Can you guess vaginal tightness by superficial inspection

wirelan

I'm actually beginning to wonder if I should be too pre-occupied with size anyway.

sedsed said that I am silly worrying about size.

a woman on lpsg which is a site dedicated to large dicks, said that this is just inside my head and not between my legs.

in fact, sometimes when i check myself i feel like i have a decent penis. i took a lot of pictures and i don't know if they are lying to me because of angle or something but the pictures themselves are quite impressive. in the pictures, at least, i don't feel like i have a dick, i feel like i have a cock.

The problem, really, is that there are quite a wide variety of mental health issues out in the world, not just the ones we expect or can tolerate.

The hard part is getting each person the amount and kind of help that they need.

What's up with this board lately?

I for one have remained mostly silent lately. I don't feel comfortable posting. One member makes me feel uncomfortable to post so I've been holding my tongue as it were. Perhaps after said member runs out of steam or gets tired with the place, I'll post again. :mellow:

I would be nice to start talking about what we could do to become the happiest we possibly can be. Instead of how fucked we are and how it's hopeless dealing with women. If that's how you feel fine then. No point in posting it. Not going to help yourself or anyone else on here.

Not directing this at anyone. Just at the overall mood of this forum lately. It would be nice to focus on what can be changed in our lives...

Can I suggest that the technique of avoiding getting what you need until some uncertain future date when someone you don't like goes away might be a repetition of a lifelong pattern that isn't working that well? Is there another way of handling disagreements, which falls between fighting and surrender?

The broader issue has come up before: the SPS forum is split fairly evenly between a group that would prefer to focus on positive steps that they can take, and a group that finds any sort of positivity both impossible and an insult to them because it implies that the problem is all inside their heads. Personally, while I may have my own beliefs about which direction will work best, I feel reluctant to exclude those who feel differently. However, each group seems to cause the other group pain.

Yet most people feel somewhere in between, and they vary considerably from day to day, as Perse has just shown. I guess what I'm trying, again, to do is to poll the membership about the possibility of splitting the two groups up.

And, due to editing by one of the posters, which I completely understand, I feel that we have lost some important factual information which I will endeavor to restore.

First, the answer to the question in the title is: No. No one can guess anything about a woman's vagina from the outside. Believing that you can is similar to claiming that you can guess how many feet of intestines a woman has, from the outside. It is a fantasy, and the objectification that the fantasy suggests could very easily be repelling the women that you want to attract. Certainly, staring at their crotch will do that ...

Attractive women are out there. But you have to get your own mental house in order first before you can expect them to be attracted to you.

anyway, i still think it is possible to guess vaginal tightness by looking. but that's not the only reason i look. i look because i enjoy it. and no one minds. i think im pretty decent looking so girls don't mind.

also, yeah, i really do want someone whose company i can enjoy and there are a few women who would fall into that category, simply because they are fucking awesome. but i also do this as a side dish. the staring between the thighs thing. i just love it. more so when they notice it and seem to enjoy that kind of attention. I like to think of it as virtual sex.

Yes, love and respect are nice. But remember the words of Nietzsche 'If we give someone our complete trust we believe we are entitled to theirs in return. This is false. Rights are not won by gifts.'

yeah, Nietzsche was celibate because he was mentally hyper active. he saw in the world nothing but potential problems and was consumed by them.

Nietzsche's quote on how rights are won is obvious, through force, however it doesn't mean that is his view on how they SHOULD be won.

another quote by Nietzsche

'A great soul is distressed to know that it is owed thanks. A crude soul is distressed to know it owes thanks.'

If they're won through force, in what way are they "rights"? That would make them obligations owed to those who are temporarily more powerful. No power lasts forever, or even very long, by historical standards.

very true. and a very strong argument. however some rights are bestowed and some are won. rights that are bestowed, are generally very fickle, and can be withdrawn at convenience.

nietzsche is talking about rights that are won.

and yeah, the weaker are obligated to the powerful. however, not only is power temporary, no power is absolute. realization of this fact has caused atheism to become popular. where we know we are all on our own.

I find my high intelligence a hindrance to the process of furthering my goals.

This is because I overestimate the opposition mistakenly believing that they are as smart as me. However, other people get away with making errors which are unnoticed by the large section of the population, whereas I spend most of my time self-correcting whereas anything I could say would sound acceptable or even decently smart to most people.

Like I said, I am far too intellectualized.

Freud and Nietzsche are not the last word. Just as no single person is the last word. If anyone were, the departments would be closed.

However, these two are distinguished intellects who have discovered many important things. So I mentioned their insights.