Mental Support Community

Very small and very sad

spitfire101

Literally posting the most negative counter productive shit from the internet on here is venting? Give me a break. It seems insane to me. If someone asks I don't see why we need to read and hear things we are all well aware of. Why don't I head over to the Paralyzation forum and post videos of people playing golf and frisbee with their dog. That'll lift their spirits.

Did Jessie uncover some secret with these posts? Were they classified small penis documents with never before heard information about small dicks? Nah. Not really.

What it was was like everyday life outside of this forum. Non stop information to make me feel like I'm supposed to cave in and believe I'm a worthless human being with a worthless penis.

A penis that by the way works. It gets hard, I cum, I piss, I can surely impregnate a woman. Just might not be able to bring females to a level of orgasm that another man can, ok.

Really starting to believe I don't belong here. I don't understand human psychology and yet I comment on one of the worst issues a man could ever face. Maybe I'm a moron for doing so.

I get venting, hell I've done it on here plenty of times. But in no way would I go out of my way to make te community feel like shit and if I ever did I apologize.

My penis is useless? Jesus fucking Christ.

This is whats happened to me alas.... I don't think I will ever be 'free'.... I know I should be able to get over it... but its so sickening... to be so.... inadequate ... its just so embarrassing and debilitating...

Jessie, when I divorced my wife - a virgin when we married, and the only woman who ever even saw me naked - I was really unsure of what I was going to face as a single guy with a small (ok, smaller than average) dick. One of my best friends has been my closest confidant in my life this year. He had a lot to tell me about the dating scene for 40+-year-old divorcees, and it all seemed bleak, and, get this, he has a "monster" cock! He's been rejected for being too big for intercourse. And he's a good bit smaller in height and frame than I am...well, whatever.

Anyway, I was determined not to play it shy like I did before my marriage. I was getting a second chance, and threw caution to the wind, especially after checking in here. The way I saw it, I could not give any hints to the women I'd meet that I had any concerns over my own size. I just wanted to seduce them, if possible, and let them react however they would once my pants were down.

I am just wondering if you have ever approached a woman in that frame of mind. It does not guarantee acceptance - There are surely a lot of "size queens" out there, but I think there are many women who'd feel lucky to have a confident guy with a small dick. My experience gives me no choice but to sincerely believe it. And if you think I have hit some critical threshold because I have 5"...another forum member said something like that to me...I can point you to Perseverance who ia slightly smaller, and still takes the "I have something to offer" approach with success.

Yes I do. I think you make some very good points, and really when it comes down to it, size doesn't matter that much. It matters a little maybe, but the majority of women won't stick around with a big dicked guy if that's all he's got to offer. Likewise, if a small dicked man has a lot going for him, many women will be interested.

Skynight said it succinctly.

post 96 is pretty much what happened to me with one of my exes.... ie she WANTED to be with me but despite her efforts the memories of the better sex with the guy with a decent dick haunted her... and of course she left me...

and I am a lot smaller than many guys on this site.... mine is horrible to look at, unmanly and misformed, too short to penetrate properly and too thin to feel.

This IS my reality.

I know I can seduce or befriend attractive girls- I have done so 5 times and I know several other girls over the past 10 years have been interested in me.

I dont know why I posted post 97- I guess I saw the article and wanted to stimulate a discussion on that common insult women use- and if maybe I would react the same way if a women used it against me... I dunno...im sorry...... its Saturday morning and I am in a black mood.

Been on reddit lately... Women who actually post things that make sense on this issue. Probably because it's not attracting people who are targeting an audience or who are actively seeking out the small penis topic.

Women who've had big dick who actually prefer smaller now because now they can have sex more frequently, doesn't hurt, no more hurting jaws.

Women who could care less about sex in general.

Women who are size queens where it would be a problem

Women who are size queens where it wouldn't matter if she was in love. Other things could make it work. Oral, toys..etc (which is called love)

Women who can't get off from vaginal sex

Women who can't get off from small penises

Women who are not turned off by small penises but are turned off by small penis insecurity.

Women who would love a man with a small penis.

Then there's the obvious shit we hate to hear that was also said. I won't bother to post.

I suggest taking a trip over there where it seems a wide variety of people give their opinions. From what I read... There's someone for everyone.

Boy those were some refreshing reads. Kinda wish I would pin my girl down and go to town on her. Made me horny. Lol

post 96 is pretty much what happened to me with one of my exes.... ie she WANTED to be with me but despite her efforts the memories of the better sex with the guy with a decent dick haunted her... and of course she left me...

and I am a lot smaller than many guys on this site.... mine is horrible to look at, unmanly and misformed, too short to penetrate properly and too thin to feel.

This IS my reality.

I know I can seduce or befriend attractive girls- I have done so 5 times and I know several other girls over the past 10 years have been interested in me.

I dont know why I posted post 97- I guess I saw the article and wanted to stimulate a discussion on that common insult women use- and if maybe I would react the same way if a women used it against me... I dunno...im sorry...... its Saturday morning and I am in a black mood.

Yeah like most guys I want a loving sexual rship ..... But tell everyone the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth I just wish I could pee while standing that's all I dream for I'm to small I pee over my balls and all over my clothes that's all I wish for to feel like a man and to pee while standing instead of sitting down to pee

Yeah like most guys I want a loving sexual rship ..... But tell everyone the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth I just wish I could pee while standing that's all I dream for I'm to small I pee over my balls and all over my clothes that's all I wish for to feel like a man and to pee while standing instead of sitting down to pee

Some people here love to ignore the truth, they think as long as you have a positive mindset and just find that one "special and illusive (havent found her yet after 20 years but i got time right?)" girl that will love you for who you are everything will be just perfect and you can go on like nothing is wrong. Because its not the small penis that's the problem, its you and how you view yourself and your situation. lol

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm new to this site, but not the topic. I new I was 'different' from other guys after I started showering in public as a competitive swimmer and of course after gym class. I was miniscule compared to the the other guys and instantly felty inadequate and shamed. The cruel comments didBut I bet alot of small guys have similar stories. Over the years I attempted to come to grips with my size and get along, but alaways, situations arose that confirm the empahasis on size in our culture. These days I've accepted my reallity and make the most of my life. There's nothing I could do to change my size, so why let it defeat me mentally.