Mental Support Community

What are the positives about having a small dick?

Esruc

um they are.

according to Tracey Cox (her real name- its not a pun) a smaller one is more liable to erectile dysfunction AND premature ejaculation.

The former because there is less blood in there to start with so takes a while to sensitise (made worse by low self esteem) but when it does, due to the more densely packed nerves, becomes over sensitised- hence the latter.

Yep- got it goin ON!!!

Shes been a sex advisor for about 20 years and is a mainstream personality and does reference science literature and studies.

I don't think she is controversial in her views- and she tires to support guys like us- she is not the enemy- shes a lot nicer than most women on the topic by quite some way!

Dr. Phil is a mainstream personality, but that doesn't mean I'd listen to him analyze a goldfish, much less a person.

Media personalities are that for a reason, both because they've sought that and because "society" likes what they say.

What kind of controversy is she likely to encounter, small guys flocking to her show to tell people how they're not subject to ED or premature ejaculation?

Smaller ones are rarely plagued by impotence. Having a big one is worthless if you can't stay hard because its like trying to put an oyster in a parking meter.

I have had trouble getting an erection and maintaining it since my early teens. Now that I'm a diabetic the problem is worse.

I know you are trying to be helpful and humourous though. Lol @ 'oyster in parking meter'

Dr. Phil is a mainstream personality, but that doesn't mean I'd listen to him analyze a goldfish, much less a person.

Media personalities are that for a reason, both because they've sought that and because "society" likes what they say.

What kind of controversy is she likely to encounter, small guys flocking to her show to tell people how they're not subject to ED or premature ejaculation?

lol- not quite.

Ive read her stuff for years- seriously she is WAY nicer and more intelligent than your average hack.

She has dealt with couples for years and so sees trends.

She said (and I have seen plenty of sexologists say similar) that smaller guys suffer from PE due to nerve density.

So she says she given that a combo of poor size and short duration will not be able to satisfy a girl then smaller guys need to compensate in other parts of the relationship- being a good boyfriend, being reliable, trustworthy etc as well focusing more on digital/oral sex.

She's a pragmatist- and actually quite caring and down to earth.

Well like i mentioned to my gift this weekend. You get hard in public and no one notices. Which is good and bad....

I don't know about this - my soft penis tends to jut out rather than downward, in school i was teased because people thought I had a hard on lol, if only they knew...

I'm just trying to think...maybe my teen penis was bigger, is that even possible?

I do remember that when I would cum it was copious in those days but now it's maybe a teaspoon full.