Mental Support Community

I'm tired of being so small

LouisZ

I'm really tired of having been stuck with my small penis.

I'm smaller than all my guy friends, but even worse is that I know I'm probably the smallest with the girls.

When I even get near a girl these days, I shrink so much I look like I have an "innie".

The last one I could hear her sort of gasp or giggle. She wasn't trying to be mean, but I heard it anyway.

I read this stuff for help but I just get more frustrated.

Its a handicap man...we just live with it. We get denied certain things guys with big penises take for granted and we live with this humiliation...I've been feeling this pain every day since i was 15 and i'm 33 now...and i guess this is the way it will be till the end, since i don't see them coming up with anything safe to enlarge penis in the next 50 years...fml

The worst thing is that everybody in my nieghborhood knows. I get called names by the girls

sorry man this is the worst case scenario in my book...this is the reason I would never show my penis to anyone who knows my family and friends, it would kill me. I'm very sorry it happened to you. I don't even know what to say to make it better, for my self i would see no other option but to move out...dam

Jeep,

I talk about my small size with no one.

It took me a long time just to write to this forum.

I thought I was the only one like this.

I went to the university clinic to see a doctor, but when I was examined niether the doctor or I said anything.

I guess I have a normal sex drive but I have no outlet except masturbation. That gets lonely really fast.

That was a brave step admitting this problem and opening up to people on this forum, you certainly are not the only person dealing with this.

I didn't make myself clear I wasn't suggesting you discuss this particular issue with people you know I was asking if in general you had people to spend time with, talking to people and trying to enjoy shared activities can really help, especially when your mood dips... which is about the time that connecting with others is the last thing we feel like doing I know.

It won't make your penis bigger, but it can be good to be with people who have positive opinions about you. Those girls don't really understand what they are doing by saying those hurtful things, I am convinced the majority wouldn't do it if they could understand.

I am not a mental healthcare worker by the way, I may be wrong, I can only relate to you from my own experiences.

Being around real friends can help, I know.

I think these girls know exactly what they're doing. This is just part of the coarsening of society. They've never been taught better. They've just been taught how to cheat the system, and make up a victimization excuse when they're caught. They'll grow up, have kids and teach their kids to do the same thing.

Making fun of a small penis is the last politically correct thing to disparage. Even the over weight folks are starting to get their act together and take people to task for rude comments. The way society, relationships and sexuality is going I don't think the pendulum is ready to start swinging back again.

This'll get worse before it starts getting better.

@ LouisZ - I agree w you w one reservation & that is that I believe an erection size & strength could be improved somewhat by improvements in a man's overall good health. Improvements in one's diet & exercise can result in better blood flow & hormonal balance - 2 things that directly impact on erection quality.

I am not satisfied w my size either but I am trying in my life to focus on what I can achieve and dismiss what I cannot.

A man w a smaller than average size penis can still achieve a lot in this world if he gets busy.

The worst thing is that everybody in my nieghborhood knows. I get called names by the girls

Dude I feel your pain, I'm house bound now I used to go clubbing girls would put there hands down my pants then the group of girls would laugh me out the club I have been abused in the street out shopping with mum and sister I had one girl try and take pics I sent a pic to one girl that used it as a profile pic and didn't sign back in again for weeks and weeks I was at a party a girl sat on my lap said she couldn't feel a thing u must be gay or tiny and everyone was joking around that I'm tiny and if not show us you must be so if your not gonna show off see what I have to put up with I have given up about 8yrs ago don't even bother now dude truly don't get alone though so chat online to females but don't even bother anymore I'm like 3inches on a good day and super skinny

Its 1.36 am in the UK- I kept away from my family this year- pretended I was with friends. So by myself after for last few days. Went searching and found this. This is what I think is the truth for the vast majority of women… and after therapy and 1000s of hours hunting on line I still cannot get over this fact…

--------

Women Should Stop Pretending Size Doesn't Matter After Study Finds They've Been Lying

by Kiri Blakeley April 10

Finally, a study we can all get behind! Researchers have concluded that women are more attracted to tall men with large penises. Yes, bizarrely we needed a study to verify that women tend to drool like bulldogs around the Jon Hamm/David Beckham type.

It might seem like the most Duh study of all time, but apparently if you ask women directly what they prefer penis-wise, they'll give wishy-washy answers like, Ohhhh ... I don't think about stuff like that ... size doesn't matter ... wah wah wah.

But this time, women weren't TOLD the study was about penis size. They were just asked to rate their attraction level to various computer-generated male bodies that ranged in height and penis length.

And SHOCKER, the women liked the tall well-hung men the best. Because you always knew that "size doesn't matter" thing was a massive fraud dreamed up by men and perpetuated by gullible females who didn't want to crush the fragile male ego.

In the study, women were shown various images of naked men and asked to rate their sexual attractiveness. Researchers found that tall men with big schlongs rated the highest. Previous studies had been inconclusive because women apparently get shy when asked about men's penis size.

"Since penis size is a sensitive subject, it's hard to determine whether females lied or 'self-deceived' in their responses," said the study's lead researcher.

I've always wondered where this whole "size doesn't matter" thing comes from. It's not what women say in the privacy of their drunken girls'-night-out talks.

I can't help thinking that it's also some sort of male-led conspiracy to get women to want guys whose beefsticks are way more stick than beef. And women don't want their men to be insecure, so they perpetuate the myth. (Nothing worse than an insecure dude in bed.)

Hey Jess, yeah I spent the holiday alone too. I have the flu so just as well.

Yeah I referenced the study you cite above some time ago. It was huge news when it came out. I felt there were flaws in both the design of the study and the interpretation of the results both but I am not gonna go thru the whole thing again because in the final analysis people believe what they want.

The woman above is clearly a hater & looking for attention so why concern yourself w her? YES there are women that love big dicks but seriously here: look at the women having sex w Shane Diesel - they are grimacing in pain. The ones that are not are zoned out on drugs.

Many very sexual women say a big one may get them off quicker, a small one can do it too but just may take a bit

longer. Nina Hartley said it & another gal on you tube I will get you her name. I know from personal experience that oral sex can drive a woman insane & so can touching and communication. I'll add more at another time but give it some thought what I have said.

Dani Stew is the You Tube girl I referenced above.

Anyway, I don't want to come off as Mr. Wide Eyed Innocence. Being below average anything sucks. The dating site Ok Cupid has an "instant date" app where guys send picks of the family jewels via Snap Chat to local females. I would love to do that!

All I am saying is life is short so excel where you can and forget the rest.

So last night I was talking to a girl about penis size and she said if she loved someone she wouldn't care if they didn't even have a penis.

A large penis really is quite far down the list of qualities that a lot of women look for in a man for a relationship.

One night stands are different I think.

Couldn't agree more. Women use a completely different set of criteria when looking for a guy to 'F' her brains out and when looking for a husband/good father.

What you have to be willing to accept in this type of relationship is your penis will never give her the type of pleasure that her former lovers penises did.

I'm competitive. It about drove me crazy to know I stood about as much chance of being her best lover as I stood of hitting the lottery. (what.....100,000,000 to 1?)

You know how you love the scribbled, awful picture one of your 5 year old kids or a niece or nephew might give you? You put it on the fridge door and admire it. That's always the way I imagined she looked at my lovemaking. A childish, neophyte attempt to achieve what the real men had accomplished in her past.

Eventually I became so self conscious I just quit trying. Oh well.

What you have to be willing to accept in this type of relationship is your penis will never give her the type of pleasure that her former lovers penises did.

I think when we become accustomed to thinking about things the way we always have, it can be difficult to see or even imagine things being different for others. One has to stretch the mind some or a lot and that can be very challenging. I'm still learning this myself too. Perhaps you are thinking about pleasure in a way that is meaningful to you (or how you assume it would be for her) rather than what might actually be meaningful for the person you are sharing with? Possibly the most meaningful and deepest pleasure for her might be in that the penis is part of the person she loves? Possibly emotional connection itself might be most pleasurable? Possibly even skin to skin loving contact could be the best? It's difficult to say without open communication, but maybe it would be best not to assume you already know?

Edited by IrmaJean
adding

point taken Irma.

I can imagine a cosy back massage from a loving partner as very loving, reassuring and intimate.

I also imagine kissing for a girl can be erotic and intimate (it is for us guys too) and that has zero to do with size of course.

But women so often say that size is critical for a ONS but it all of a sudden doesnt matter for a relationship!

So guys will (correctly I'd say) assume that erotic sex requires a decent dick size but putting up shelves and bringing home a pay check doesnt.

And they assume that women, being pragmatic souls, put their real sexuality and love for decent dicks 'in a box' when they 'settle' for the small dicked nice guy.

Its so painful for guys to think their wives might have rejected them for a ONS when they were younger as they weren't 'big enough' but given commitment and financial support, only then are they willing to overlook this shameful inadequacy.

[media=]

The thing about this video is that its almost identical to a row I witnessed on a train back from Brighton 5 years ago.

The USA and UK are SO similar….

Isn't it nice to know that when a women wants to throw an insult at a guy she picks the most disgusting and shameful thing she can muster … which is to suggest the guy is like me… nice.

rather than what might actually be meaningful for the person you are sharing with? Possibly the most meaningful and deepest pleasure for her might be in that the penis is part of the person she loves? Possibly emotional connection itself might be most pleasurable? Possibly even skin to skin loving contact could be the best? It's difficult to say without open communication, but maybe it would be best not to assume you already know?

How does one find something like that though? Sounds like a needle in a haystack.