Mental Support Community
ba51th

me....

My daughter thinks both bats and mice are cute. We have used the compassion traps for mice in the past. Once, many years ago, we also had a bat in the house. We found out that it had gained entrance through the air conditioner, so you might want to check that there are no openings.

Take care, ba.

Had a dream...

The dream is kinda like long daily live, but I will only remember an event, just a short story...

I reunited again with my high school friends... most of them are the girls. They bring gifts to exchange, though I have none...

Then one of them give me one, she said it's from ***** (a girl I like in high school), and I see her on the back of the crowd, she stare back at me, like confirming that the gift is indeed from her..

I unpack the gift.. there are some goods in there and a letter, so I read it.

She need to discuss with me about particular topic/problem or whatever it is...

Boys as friends win in quantity, girls as friends win in quality.

Well, you know, boys are about competition, friends to play with, to have fun with, but not good as friends to share with.

In the other hand, I'm more comfortable with girls when I want to share, study, have heart to heart talk. They are less intimidating. I feel more safe around them, like a slight of warm and comfort you get from blanket.

What kind of state, ba? :(  What precisely you mean?

I know it feels embarrassing to talk about our failures and problems. But it's often the only way to overcome (at least to some extent) our negative feelings about our life or ourselves. True friends don't mock you, they understand and try to relate. Isn't that what you had also experienced with your friends?

I don't consider them as true friends. There's no such thing as true friends. Only "we are friends because the circumtances support us and allow us to be friends".

Got a dream...

That I'm promoted to be an admiral...

I don't like it because of the responsibility, but my heart say that I should accept the honor and suck it up...

Then I walk to a room followed by someone that I think is my second in command..

I get inside the room, there are some people there. I go stand on front with my second in command..

The mc whispered me that I should prepare a speech.

I become disconcerted.., I don't know what to speak about...

Then I woke up...