Mental Support Community
ba51th

me....

I no longer care about my small penis... and I no longer have desire to penetrate women...

I want women to penetrate me in the ass with a strapon... like men penetrate women's vagina... makes me feel so helpless and surrender myself to her mercy...

if just my parents didn't raise me as a coward/peace-lover boy, I will never be weak like this...

they never guide me to be strong... they never teach me how to eliminate a threat...

my parents start to bring conversation, that I should get married...

seriously? me? a fat male, a n.e.e.t, and have a small penis...

no... that will never happen...

I AM A NIGHTMARE FOR WOMEN!!!

I want to stay asleep for a long time...

maybe forever...

I met the first girl I like in senior high school on my dream...

I walk alone on a road... and suddenly someone hit my back...

it's her...

I can't remember the rest of the dream... but we were close... (closer than in real life)

I wish... I can stay on my dream forever... I still want to see her... I want to stay on her side... living in my dream is far far better than live in real life...

I still remember her name...

I ever make a move on her in real life... trying to getting close with her... but... I'm just a shy male... she ever sit right next to me, and it feels like I will lose my sanity in any moment... I was scared... but I'm really really happy as well... that she is right beside me...

I always scared of the girl I like...

I want to continue this dream... and never wake up...

if just my parents didn't raise me as a coward/peace-lover boy, I will never be weak like this...

they never guide me to be strong... they never teach me how to eliminate a threat...

i don't want to sound cliche,but you can always change yourself;it's probably never easy,but it's nonetheless never too late.

my parents start to bring conversation, that I should get married...

seriously? me? a fat male, a n.e.e.t, and have a small penis...

no... that will never happen...

I AM A NIGHTMARE FOR WOMEN!!!

depends on the woman;specially if you take steps to improve yourself in the areas that you can change.

i don't want to sound cliche,but you can always change yourself;it's probably never easy,but it's nonetheless never too late.

depends on the woman;specially if you take steps to improve yourself in the areas that you can change.

nah... nothing can change me... I'm a failed product... I have no motivation to change... I have nothing to lose...

what's so great about live anyway...

I see nothing worth to live for...

yes... I already accept myself that I have no penis...

I no longer have desire to penetrate women...

but still...

I hate it when other human make fun of men with small penis...

feels like I want to kidnap them all, then I will cut their penis and shove a burned metal stick to their vagina...

fun, isn't it...

making fun of small penis...

I wish I have a humanoid female robot... that looks like EDI from Mass Effect 3 perhaps...

a humanoid female robot that love me no matter what... that always want to be with me, stay with me... and never leave me...

seeing a woman fucked by a man and overwhelmed with an enormous pleasure... it depress me...

I want to be able to please women that way, but... I have no penis...

feels like... I am completely a trash...

stop torturing yourself,man.

why do you watch that garbage?

and there is someone for everyone,but might not be in plain sight,or easily attainable.

life is hard work,and oftentimes,it sucks;but we mustn't give up.

try to be positive and optimistic,with a strong will;in other words,be a man.

i wish you good luck.

stop torturing yourself,man.

why do you watch that garbage?

and there is someone for everyone,but might not be in plain sight,or easily attainable.

life is hard work,and oftentimes,it sucks;but we mustn't give up.

try to be positive and optimistic,with a strong will;in other words,be a man.

i wish you good luck.

I didn't watch it...

I accidentally saw that gif picture in my tumblr dashboard...

===========================================================================================================================

just watch an anime...

a middle age women separated from her daughters... her occupation is kindergarten teacher... she live alone in a big mansion... there is a little boy, his age around 5-6 years old... he really attached to her... he really care about her... knowing that she is lonely, he always spent his time with her...

one day, the middle age woman have a fever which forced her to rest in her futon... the little boy stay on her side, to treat her...

I wish I am that little boy...

just like I said before... I was more close with girls than boys in elementary school...

there is a girl that I really close with...

one day, she have fever, so she should stay on the clinic, so I stay on her side until her parents pick her up...

I think that was the most intimate/best moment that I ever had with opposite sex...

I forgot her name, so I search her best friend name on facebook (which is also one of my friend in elementary school...), browse her friend list and found her...

well... she was a kind of chubby girl in back then... and now... she is so... umm... attractive...

I wonder if she remember that moment... if she ever think about me... if she ever search me on internet...