Mental Support Community

$120 :o Dang they better have gold on them or something I will stick with my 30 dollar shoes that last me two years XD Keep us updated on the walk, I am curious how the shoes do if they were that much. Starbucks not a big fan, I make better coffee at home for a lot cheaper, and no assholes to deal with, well my cat but that doesn't count XD.

15 minutes ago, sedsed said:

$120 :o Dang they better have gold on them or something I will stick with my 30 dollar shoes that last me two years XD Keep us updated on the walk, I am curious how the shoes do if they were that much. Starbucks not a big fan, I make better coffee at home for a lot cheaper, and no assholes to deal with, well my cat but that doesn't count XD.

lmao

39 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Wow! We agree on every point. Let me screen shot lol.  

Is it stupid to drink beer to come down from coffee? Short answer: yes. 

The sneakers cost $120 so they better be special! Supposedly they are really good, procreative & supportive.  

This friggin Starbucks is always out of creme and/or milk and when I politely ask for some they get an attitude.  I am 100 percent on the side of working people and am always nice so there is no reason to be snippy.  I know some people hate their jobs but it's not like anyone held a gun to their head and made them work there.  Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines are always hiring.  And strip clubs. 

i don't get why starbucks is so popular; specially with such issues as always running out of important things like milk, and not having the most polite of staff. oh, and being expensive. i'd rather buy my coffee from sed lol.

Walks are great for the mind and body, both mental and physical health, I think.

I can't drink caffeine and I usually wear a $10-15 pair of Walmart specials that only last for a few months. Maybe I'm not actually saving money... :/ I think it's good you that bought a quality pair of shoes for yourself.

I'm glad that you got some exercise and I'm sorry for the poor customer service. 

Take care, Vic.

Last night was Friday night and again no beer!  It is all the more remarkable because it was a stressful week at work because they are moving our seats again and I had thought to myself that I would allow myself beer as a reward but I didn't.  Tonight I may have just a few Bud light lime as it is hot here again and I will probably be bored.  I'll wait until late so that it just takes the edge off.  

If what we experience now was determined by it's antecedent then powerful thoughts/actions must influence what follows.  

If your so bored on the weekends why don't you find something to do on those days? Learn another language, hang with friends, have a bonfire, try a new recipe for something, build something new, go fishing, go to the library. Just to name a few, idle time seems to be a negative for you. I went cliff diving yesterday myself, it was pretty fun and scary. I get bored pretty easy myself. 

On August 8, 2016 at 9:41 AM, sedsed said:

If your so bored on the weekends why don't you find something to do on those days? Learn another language, hang with friends, have a bonfire, try a new recipe for something, build something new, go fishing, go to the library. Just to name a few, idle time seems to be a negative for you. I went cliff diving yesterday myself, it was pretty fun and scary. I get bored pretty easy myself. 

Oh hi Sed. I just now saw this for some reason.  Yes sound advice and I do try to lean that way ie) being productive but the fly in the ointment for me is that boredom is usually accompanied by low energy, foggy mind, and body aches.  I am up at 5:30 am and back home at 5:30 PM so sometimes Saturdays are reserved for rest & recooperation.  

Last night was Friday night and again no beer but I was so tired that I saw sound asleep at 10pm. Now today, Saturday I am feeling decent praise God and am up on my horse!  

Had 4 beers before bedtime last night, Friday night, and today I feel lousy although I did just get back from and hour long walk in this heat, trying to sweat out the toxins.  Also ate healthy & took vitamins.  The only thing that will really help is a nap.  Hopefully I learned my lesson and will be good tonight.  

Somewhat proud of myself. Last night was Sat. night & I had only 2 light beers.  Now today I feel half decent, although I woke up too early.  But I have already ran to the fruit stand, started laundry, & paid all bills.  Since I went to the grocery store yesterday and mowed the lawn too I basically have a free  day today.  Going to head out for a walk, that much is certain.  The rest just play by ear. 

• 4 weeks later...