Mental Support Community

A girl here--is that allowed?

flowers

Are you a great person?

Are you a quality person?

Are you going to make an effort to maintain that?

Then, clearly: no

Personally body hair on women isn't such an issue; but even if it was, the hair is dark, there is laser removal.

Next question : )

One more thing, I don't know you as such, but I feel I must correct something, you don't appear to be a reasonably to quite cute girl...

You are a quite cute girl.

You are what you feel you are, or at least people will sense you, as you feel about yourself.

Isn't that the truthful lesson behind all the stories on here involving a lack of self-acceptance ?

I know that women from some ethnic backgrounds, often in the Mediterranean region, will have more hair than is socially acceptable (to Americans, at least). Personally, I would have to physically see you to tell you if your hair detracts from your physical attractiveness. Possibly not, because I don't only go for the prescribed "Barbie doll" look.

And I'd encourage you to tell your partner how attached you are to his body, specifically. My girlfriend tells me that she thinks I'm hot and she craves my body. This has completely cured my SPS. I also have to make sure her compliments don't go to my head. :)

Hi flowes. Let me say I feel bad for anyone that has had a physical problem hoisted on them that they did nothing to deserve. I would like to think the body hair would not be a problem for me but w/o knowing you I cannot be sure. I would never be mean about it, that's for sure.

You may consider a dermatologist. There are painless laser treatments that can improve your condition. Not sure how affordable it is but some doctors will arrange for financing in their office if you require a long term series of treatments.

I am prone to some acne and rosacea issues so I know first hand the mortification one feels.

...my bf's penis is by far and away my favorite of the guys I've been with (most of whom, if not all, have been larger than him!) because he's honestly better in bed and because he's a great guy (and no, I don't have pity on him, I actually think he's intimidatingly smart, funny, sorta crazy). I think it helps that he always acts like he's driven wild by me... maybe he's pretending, but it certainly makes me crazy about him in bed, too!
that is a fantastic point, and one that's been overlooked by myself and I'm sure millions of other guys...

people enjoy, people who enjoy *THEM*

who wudda thunk it?

; D

(In answer to your dilemma: a cute girl, one with body hair and one without, which one do you want??

Counterintuitively the answer is:

the one *I* want

the other one is the one I don't want... the body hair is a side-issue in this question ; )

but that is what we are all discovering here).

Hey, I'm sorry I deleted my post. I just didn't want to offend anyone. Dvn, I see you deleted your posts and so it's difficult to respond exactly to what you were saying, especially as I never read your last post, but I'm sorry I offended you or anyone else. I definitely was not trying to "brag" about my bf... I'm only on this site because I know he's insecure about this and since I care about him, I wanted to see what it was all about. I'd say he's about 5''--so, not small, but slightly below "average," I guess (though this has been a non-issue with me.) I don't think I'd care if he was smaller, but I guess that's all hypothetical. Also, it's funny that you think my problems are silly or not important--in a way, actually, I'm flattered, because it's taken up a lot of my life with worry! But maybe this site isn't the place for me to post about them

Also, just to clarify, I did NOT say that anyone here was "handicapped." I said that maybe having a very small penis is "a handicap" (I was just trying to concede that I see why this forum exists, so as not to say "yeah whatever I don't know what you're complaining about"), but a handicap like any other small physical one... a large nose that would maybe turn off some but not others, etc.

Again, I'm sorry to have offended you! That was not my intent

Fair enough. But you're not forced to read my posts! And to be honest, I'm not really trying to impact your reality, I'm not conceited enough to think that I could make a difference or--to be frank--am I invested enough in your personal life. Though I wish you no ill will

Dvm--well you can't guarantee that, because you don't know me or him. But I get what you're saying. And sure, I guess ideally I hope I make some people feel better, but I don't think that if I manage that with anyone, it's going to be you.

Also, I'm not trying to offend you and I'm not quite sure why you're being so aggressive... Can we just politely end this and leave each other alone?

Dvm--well you can't guarantee that, because you don't know me or him. But I get what you're saying. And sure, I guess ideally I hope I make some people feel better, but I don't think that if I manage that with anyone, it's going to be you.

Also, I'm not trying to offend you and I'm not quite sure why you're being so aggressive... Can we just politely end this and leave each other alone?

Fine.

Hi Flowers,

Thank you for returning.

Im sure others are thinking it- but I will ask it- how thick (around) is your BF?

As many girls say girth is more important…

ps Hair is not a problem and anyway there are razors, creams, tweezers, waxing and lasers.

If only such a solution existed for our situation!

pps dvn probably suffers rage like I do - I am insulted indirectly by TV, radio and people every day of my life - I have been rejected by women in my life over size- it gets to you.

Flowers Idk if you will come back but hair in places it should not be can be a sign of polyps on your ovaries its actually very serious it can also be endometriosis these both are very serious issues please talk with your doctor these can lead to never having children and more seriously can also lead to death. If you have them removed though you will still get extra hair due to hormonal imbalance the only way to stop that would be to take extra estrogen. I do encourage you to please talk to you gino. Feel free to message me if the men on the site intimidate you.