Mental Support Community

I never realized until I got on here that there was such a disconnect in people's minds between length and circumference. I've just always assumed when anyone said "big cock" that the phrase meant girth as much as or more than length. It's the overall volume that matters, and I've always referred to mine in ways that clearly conveyed that idea.

It's very puzzling to me why length spontaneously took precedence over overall size, as if you had a 10" member that was only 2" in circumference it is something to brag about.

I was playing around one night and came up with what I called a "cylindricity index" that also took into account the shape of the penis, whether it was fat on one end and skinny on the other which I've heard can make a difference. Then there are the ones that are curved when they get hard which I've been told are singularly pleasurable.

Mine is just a toadstool that is permanently wilted.

it isn't poisonous though,is it? :P

• 3 weeks later...

New here: This is my story...I am a 36 year old Caucasian living in New York. I have never had trouble getting women. I have been in plenty of relationships, and have had plenty of casual encounters. In all, I've been with over 50 women. I'm not bragging here (complete opposite), just giving you context. It's a fairly large sample size so I'm able to get an accurate overall opinion of females. Yes, there are always exceptions. Anyway, I have never been insecure when it came to my dick. I also never had an issue speaking about our past with a new relationship. When I was about 19 I met my first love. When she told me her ex was better in bed it didn't bother me at all. I figured she was with him for a long time and it would make sense that it was better because she just had more feelings for him. But instead of just leaving it at that she immediately tries to reassure me by telling me that it's only because he was bigger. THAT affected me! It was the first time my eyes were opened to the fact that size mattered. And not only that it mattered, but that there was nothing I could ever do to make her feel as good as he did. And for me, that's what it all comes down to. It's not about whether I can find a woman to accept me. I know I can. What I'm not ok with is being a second rate lover. Women don't realize how important sexual performance is to a guy. Our masculinity is directly tied to it. Any other performance problem can be worked on. But there is nothing we can do about our dick.

So that was what started my downward spiral. Since then, I have been told by about 10 women, in one way or another, that I'm small. And it's the ones that didn't say it out of anger that hurt the most. At least I can tell myself that she said it to be mean, and she didn't mean it. But the majority of them either were young and didn't realize how damaging that can be to a guy, or it just slipped out. And for the ladies that think it's ridiculous to feel like less of a man because of his penis.....the best comparison I can give you is this....how would you feel if you couldn't have children? Would you feel like less of a woman? You shouldn't. One has nothing to do with the other. But it does, doesn't it. And rationalizing changes nothing.

I have never once heard a woman tell me I have a nice d*ck. The best I've gotten was, "your d*ck is fine". Again, just to give the ladies some perspective....imagine if you were feeling self conscious about your looks. And you ask the guy you are with if he thinks you're pretty, and his response is "you're fine". Suddenly that doesn't seem like much of a consolation.

Here's the part that's really gonna upset some people....I'm 6"x4.5"

Statistically, I'm not at all small. I couldn't care less about the statistics. The only statistics that matters to me are the fact that 20% of the women that I've been with have let it be known that they thought I was small. And 0% have ever told me I have a nice d*ck. I don't think any of them were referring my length. So for anyone about to respond by telling me that I'm a good size, I appreciate it but save it. I have all the opinions I need. Lets face it, does it really matter what the people that you aren't sleeping with think?

NoOne, I can totally relate to the rage that you feel. I feel the same way. I will never marry, or have a family. I've stuffed this issue down for so long that my anger has just completely taken over me. Some would say I'm almost evil now. However you wouldn't know it on the outside. You said yourself that you are attractive. Eventually the tide will turn in your favor. Men look better with age, women look worse. They start to feel self conscious about their looks and bodies. And that is where you can get your revenge. Go out, pick up a woman, wine and dine her, get to the point where you are hooking up, and just as you're about to have sex say you aren't in the mood. She will absolutely think you aren't attracted to her and it will crush her. Women DO NOT handle that type of rejection well AT ALL! They will cry, they will verbally assault you, some will even physically assault you. How's the equality feel now honey? The other way, and this one is my favorite.....date her casually, act like you are really into her - basically sweep her off her feet. Be the nicest guy in the world. Make her want to settle down with you, then when she starts pushing for something serious tell her that you've been so damaged by women's penis comments that you can never have a serious relationship. And immediately drop her. I like that one cause I get to throw the exact thing that's been thrown in my face all along right into her face. And she'll feel the same frustration knowing that it has nothing to do with the two of you, just your issue. And there is nothing she can do about it. Karma is a b*tch. Hope this helps. Go have some fun getting revenge.

NoOne, I can totally relate to the rage that you feel. I feel the same way. I will never marry, or have a family. I've stuffed this issue down for so long that my anger has just completely taken over me. Some would say I'm almost evil now. However you wouldn't know it on the outside. You said yourself that you are attractive. Eventually the tide will turn in your favor. Men look better with age, women look worse. They start to feel self conscious about their looks and bodies

....[Text]...

Go have some fun getting revenge.

This is brilliant and in some way really explains me well. It's one thing that is almost never talked about when discussing this topic, but it's that downward spiral in morality and opinion on life in general that can happen when facing things like these for way too long. Over time, your personality just begins to sour and fester, each and every day more horrible thoughts of revenge and similar fantasies start to manifest. Sometimes it spills over in usual hatred for women, but the more you ruminate the thought and the implications, the more and more you loss sympathy for absolutely everyone, which kind of turns you into this caricature of a human being, just this humanity-hating sad person.

At least that's what happened to me, complete and utter lose of any well-being towards indivuals and people in general. I don't show it of course, you always have to put a mask on in front of people.

That's really the biggest lesson I learned from life - don't be different

Yeah same with me Jessie. I've changed, and I don't know where along the line it happened. I can't point to one instance of humiliation and self-loathing that made me this hateful toward women. In fact, if it was just one instance I would be able to direct my anger toward that one person. But when it seems to be a consensus, it's hard to find something or someone to blame other than yourself or life in general. Ideally we would all come to terms and be at peace with it. But we wouldn't be here if that were the case. The best I can hope for is about a week of peace before I'm somehow reminded by everyday life. I truly feel that it is healthier to feel anger toward all women rather than yourself. If you internalize this it will spread to other areas of your life. And, yes, it is unfair and mean to treat a person that way when they've done nothing to you. But so is being born with a small dick. Life sucks. And I simply justify it by telling myself that I wouldn't be like this if it weren't for women's mean comments. They brought this on themselves. That's how I see it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still here. I was very depressed yesterday and i even wrote to my second girlfriend which i told you about a little in my first post

We haven't talked for 2 years and i know it's dumb that i wrote her but i wrote her that it wasn't fair what she did. She was very self conscious about herself too. Always had a shirt on in bed etc... but i think she just used me get used to sex, to being naked. Now she has confidence and is in a relationship. I even think she might be pregnant. She won and i'm still the same

I remember we were having sex on a couch once and i came pretty quick she was pissed as hell and just left...

How can i find true love?

I even hit my mom again yesterday... almost suffocated her. I don't know what's happening to me. Death is what i deserve but i can't kill myself because i'm a pussy. Why can't i die in a car accident? PLEASE TAKE MY FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE LIKE THAT

Do you have anger issues towards your mother?

I even hit my mom again yesterday... almost suffocated her. I don't know what's happening to me. Death is what i deserve but i can't kill myself because i'm a pussy. Why can't i die in a car accident? PLEASE TAKE MY FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE LIKE THAT

This sounds very distressful. I hope that everyone is all right. Can you get some space from your mom when you are feeling such anger? Can you reach out for help?