Mental Support Community

Never getting married

nytaiji

Lol. I accidentally posted that from my phone. Yes, it's bleak. But it is what it is. I tried posting my story on another thread but it never got posted for some reason. Perhaps it was a little too bitter.

of course you know that having sps is different than having an actual small penis right? so getting married should be easier.

guys with actual small penises should also be able to get married,although it's gonna be harder finding the right woman.

Yeah I know there's a difference. Statistically I'm not small. But I have been told that I am quite a few times. So it really doesn't matter what the actual numbers are, the damage has been done. I should clarify my statement about never getting married. I'm not saying I can't, I'm saying I don't want to.

Yeah I know there's a difference. Statistically I'm not small. But I have been told that I am quite a few times. So it really doesn't matter what the actual numbers are, the damage has been done. I should clarify my statement about never getting married. I'm not saying I can't, I'm saying I don't want to.

i know you meant you don't want to. what i'm saying is that you should want to.

when you know that you're not small,then you should know that your chances are better than actual small.

i personally believe that even actually small guys have chance at happiness with some work (improving other aspects of their life,confidence etc) and luck; and of course they gotta go about finding a partner the right way,in order to avoid unnecessary (possible) rejection or humiliation,and pain.

I do agree that small guys have a chance at happiness. But I also believe that single guys have a chance at happiness too. For me, it's not about chances. I'm not fearful of being rejected because I have no intention of ever being serious with a female again. The damage has been done already. I don't have fear, I have rage at the entire female population.

I've never been rejected for my size as far as I know. Although I have had a few no call backs after one night. Who knows, it could have been a size issue. I'm 6 x 4.5 The statistics are bullshit though. I have heard from 10 females that I am on the small side of average. And those are just the ones that admitted it. I guarantee there were others that thought that as well. And trust me, I measured correctly. Along the top nbp.

I often get that response, "You know that statistically, you are about average right?". As if that helps, a stat sheet telling me I'm in the norm doesn't help at all if women say its small. Unless I plan on dating the piece of paper that is telling me I'm average, those numbers mean absolutely nothing to me.

I've never been rejected for my size as far as I know. Although I have had a few no call backs after one night. Who knows, it could have been a size issue. I'm 6 x 4.5 The statistics are bullshit though. I have heard from 10 females that I am on the small side of average. And those are just the ones that admitted it. I guarantee there were others that thought that as well. And trust me, I measured correctly. Along the top nbp.

They thought you were small, and you have me beat by an inch. Sounds like I have a grand 'ol time waiting for me....

Yeah women have no clue about measurements. And understandably. Every guy in the world has measured his dick, so we have something to go off of. In my experience women seem to only know 3 sizes.....large, average, and small. And they do not judge by numbers or statistical averages. Their definition of average does not match up with what the statistics say. I've read somewhere that said average was between 5" and 7". To put that into perspective, put a 5 foot midget next to Shaquille O'Neil and tell me they are both average height. Don't listen to stats. Anyone under 6" is small to most women.

Or even more specifically, and what it really comes down to, what is the average size of the guys that the girl you're about to sleep with has been with.

Exactly, if the guy is about 5 inches or so "statistically average", it won't be enough if she has experienced nothing less than 7 inches. The key is finding her average, don't waste your time with statistics.

Actually the key is to not give a damn what her preferred inches are. You men keep obsessing about what you can offer her, how about what she can offer you?

That's one way to think about it. But I think majority of men want to be the guy that has women begging to get in bed with him, not be the guy that's hooked a women and her sexual skills. So in that case, both your size, and her preference, are deciding factors.

Yes because sex has become a competition to see who is the better man. It's not what sex is for though, but you'll believe it's true because this is the trash you're being fed.

Yes you are, by society.

you know skynight,i really think it's more like human nature than anything; and society does have an influence,but society being like that also stemmed from that instinctive nature in humans.

now i'm not saying it can't be changed,but it's pretty darn difficult.