Mental Support Community

Interesting small penis success story

modestman

Quote "In the new study, Brody and his colleagues asked 323 women, mostly Scottish university students...........They found that 160 of the women experienced vaginal-only orgasms and had enough sexual partners to compare size experiences. Of these, 33.8 percent preferred longer-than-average penises, 60 percent said size made no difference and 6.3 percent said longer was less pleasurable than shorter."

So 66.3% preferred average or less for vaginal orgasm. That sounds like MOST to me.

and for non vaginal ie clitoral orgasm penis size doesn't matter at all. Perhaps we should start measuring our tongues and fingers too.

i think you're misinterpreting the results.

"60% said size made no difference" doesn't mean that they prefer average or less for vaginal orgasm, but rather these women don't usually experience vaginal orgasms. that said, they probably still prefer average to larger, for intercourse (not necessarily orgasm).

Not now it wouldn't. I have far bigger problems in my life now than dating, women and the size of my dick. However put me in a time machine and take me back to 1977 with my 8 x 6 and the following 40 years would be much different.

I seriously doubt many men if any are being divorced because of the size of their dick. If women divorce guys it's usually because HE cheated not her. I read somewhere the other day a woman saying she left her husband because he spent all day on the computer and was cheating on her and she said he was smaller than average.

the first paragraph, i agree with. the second one on the other hand, i couldn't disagree more. i'm not saying that many men are necessarily being divorced (or cheated on) for the size of their dicks, but for any superficial reason.

glenn, sometimes it seems like you live in a different world. you're view of the majority of women is too positive and optimistic. you put them on a pedestal. i gathered that from the overall tone of your posts. it's like women are superior and entitled, and their bad behavior is either okay, or just naivety.

Guest glennj

"60% said size made no difference" doesn't mean that they prefer average or less for vaginal orgasm, but rather these women don't usually experience vaginal orgasms. that said, they probably still prefer average to larger, for intercourse (not necessarily orgasm).

No if you read what I posted clearly it says "160 of the women experienced vaginal-only orgasms".

The study was with 323 women total. Of those 323 only 160 experienced vaginal only orgasms and of THOSE 160 ....60% said size made no difference and 6.3% said longer was less pleasurable than shorter.

60% + 6.3% = 66.3%

So 33.7% of the vaginal orgasm only crowd preferred a longer penis.

Most most seem to say that they very rarely experience vaginal orgasms.

Guest glennj

the first paragraph, i agree with. the second one on the other hand, i couldn't disagree more. I'm not saying that many men are necessarily being divorced (or cheated on) for the size of their dicks, but for any superficial reason.

glenn, sometimes it seems like you live in a different world. you're view of the majority of women is too positive and optimistic. you put them on a pedestal. i gathered that from the overall tone of your posts. it's like women are superior and entitled, and their bad behavior is either okay, or just naivety.

Whooa!! that's not the way I feel at all. Look I've had the same feelings about all this shit as you for most of my life but you just have to try and temper those feelings with some reality. Most women I truly believe don't care about this shit as much as we think they do. Women are wired differently than men especially when it comes to sex.

Surely by now you've heard many women complain about men sending them "dick pics". In this age of cell phones it takes no time at all for a guy to take a picture of his dick and send it to whatever women he sees fit. Women hate this (for the most part). They say they're not interested in the dick unless they like the guy it's attached to.

How many guys do you think would complain if women sent them pics of their boobs or the pussy? few I bet. Why?

If a woman was walking down the street and a guy stops her and says "excuse me madam would you mind if I ate your pussy for a while?" she'd either kick him in the nuts or have him arrested or both.

If a guy was walking down the street and a woman stopped him and said "excuse me sir would you mind if I gave you a blowjob?" he'd think he had died and gone to heaven.

Sex is a whole different ballgame for women but we look at their sex lives with man eyes. We assume they want what we THINK they want.

You seem to look at the male female dynamic as if it's a cuckold world. Where women berate their men for being deficient and lust for a bigger man. Those are male fantasies not female. Look at all the cuckold videos on the internet where women are having sex with bigger (usually black) guys. They're doing it for the husband because he asked her. It's HIS fantasy not hers.

Sure there is a certain percentage of women that prefer bigger. Why not? there is a certain percentage of guys that prefer bigger tits, or shaved pussy or whatever thing that does it for you. There are women that genuinely prefer a smaller dick. Why wouldn't there be?

Hell there are women who don't like sex at all. Would you like to end up with one of those?

Most women would be happy with low average to little above average. What matters more to them is how the guy treats them. I spend a lot of time on dating sites reading women's profiles looking to find out what they want in a guy. The same words keep coming up time after time after time. It's not length and girth it's honesty, loyalty and trust.

I know it's way tougher for you guys who are really small and I feel for you, we all do. It's a tough road to haul but I really think you should concentrate on finding one of those women out there that truly does not care about the size of your dick. They are out there. They might not be as vocal and apparent as the size matters crowd but they still exist.

If you keep beating yourself up with all this shit you're going to end up where I am and you don't want to be there believe me.

The internet has proven a double edged sword in regards to us guys who deal with this crap. On one hand it's made it easier for girls and women to see a wide array of penises mostly big of course as big guys are more likely to want to show off what they have. So it's giving girls a warped view of penis size but on the other hand the internet has given us places like this.

In the long dry barren sexless life I had when I was dealing with this shit I never spoke to ANYONE about it. I had no idea if other guys were dealing with it too or not. I was living in a world of my own.

No if you read what I posted clearly it says "160 of the women experienced vaginal-only orgasms".

The study was with 323 women total. Of those 323 only 160 experienced vaginal only orgasms and of THOSE 160 ....60% said size made no difference and 6.3% said longer was less pleasurable than shorter.

60% + 6.3% = 66.3%

So 33.7% of the vaginal orgasm only crowd preferred a longer penis.

Most most seem to say that they very rarely experience vaginal orgasms.

Yeah but then if size hardly matters (only 1/3 of the rare vaginal orgasm group) then why do you say that a big dick would have a huge difference to your life if you had it circa 1977??

Just curious as to your thinking, not trying to make an issue of it. It goes to show it is not easy to sort this stuff out. I go back and forth myself. Honestly I don't think having big size alone would have changed much for me.

Whooa!! that's not the way I feel at all. Look I've had the same feelings about all this shit as you for most of my life but you just have to try and temper those feelings with some reality. Most women I truly believe don't care about this shit as much as we think they do. Women are wired differently than men especially when it comes to sex.

Surely by now you've heard many women complain about men sending them "dick pics". In this age of cell phones it takes no time at all for a guy to take a picture of his dick and send it to whatever women he sees fit. Women hate this (for the most part). They say they're not interested in the dick unless they like the guy it's attached to.

How many guys do you think would complain if women sent them pics of their boobs or the pussy? few I bet. Why?

If a woman was walking down the street and a guy stops her and says "excuse me madam would you mind if I ate your pussy for a while?" she'd either kick him in the nuts or have him arrested or both.

If a guy was walking down the street and a woman stopped him and said "excuse me sir would you mind if I gave you a blowjob?" he'd think he had died and gone to heaven.

i know this.

and if "Most women I truly believe don't care about this shit as much as we think they do. Women are wired differently than men especially when it comes to sex." then why have several women made comments about how small you are, even though you're not actually small?

Sex is a whole different ballgame for women but we look at their sex lives with man eyes. We assume they want what we THINK they want.

i know what most of them want.

You seem to look at the male female dynamic as if it's a cuckold world. Where women berate their men for being deficient and lust for a bigger man. Those are male fantasies not female.

firstly, that's not exactly how i view the dynamic.

secondly, what you described isn't strictly a male fantasy.

Sure there is a certain percentage of women that prefer bigger. Why not? there is a certain percentage of guys that prefer bigger tits, or shaved pussy or whatever thing that does it for you. There are women that genuinely prefer a smaller dick. Why wouldn't there be?

Hell there are women who don't like sex at all. Would you like to end up with one of those?

the majority prefer above average as opposed to below average, but yes, there are some who prefer smaller. i never disputed that.

and no, i wouldn't wanna be with a woman who disliked sex.

Most women would be happy with low average to little above average. What matters more to them is how the guy treats them. I spend a lot of time on dating sites reading women's profiles looking to find out what they want in a guy. The same words keep coming up time after time after time. It's not length and girth it's honesty, loyalty and trust.

don't believe everything you read on people's profiles, glenn. surely most women aren't gonna straight up state that they want a tall, dark, and handsome guy, with a big dick, who's also filthy rich, and spends all his money on them (mostly jewelry).

Guest glennj

Question posed at the Sex Forums:

Girls whats the smallest penis you been fucked with?

some replies (good and bad)........

My first one, 4", if that.

Honestly, it was a disaster, but I would not say it was his size... It was everything else.

---------------------------

Smallest was between 4 and 5". He was actually really good in bed, and could go for quite a while.

-----------------------------------

About 4 inches and the sex wasn't so bad but it was certainly different from anything else I had ever had.

--------------------------------------

I don't go around with a meter, so, I can't be precise.

Like large guys, there are good in bed ones and bad in bed ones.

A large penis feels nicer, but a short one is nice to suck. If the

guy is self-conscious, it doesn't help.

--------------------------------------------

About the size of my thumb so 3-4 inch but he had great stamina we went at it most of the night and it was the first time i orgasmed more then once during sex.

--------------------------------------------

I would be guessing, but probably around 5-6 inches, which is pretty average I guess.

----------------------------------------------

I was with a guy once..he had to be only 2 inches if that..it was pretty bad because he came right at the same time he put the head of his cock in...was just a mistake lol

-----------------------------------------------

3inch, not a fuck..

------------------------------------------------

Id have to say 5 inches it was also small in circumference but good gosh, that man could use it. I am usually a very hard person to get off. Gosh, I miss that package. Im in mourning......LOL.

-------------------------------------------------

4 inches...he was my first so had no comparison and were together for ages so had a while to work out how we both liked it. won't lie, i prefer a slightly bigger cock nowadays

--------------------------------------------------

I've had two, my dipshit ex, who was a cheater, liar and didn't think of others, was only as big as my pinky (2, maybe 3 inches), personally, I think that was gods way of karma. Shitty attitude, shitty personality and boom, itty bitty willy.

-----------------------------------------------------

Not sure, as I didn't exactly measure him up. Probably around the 5" mark. It wasn't great sex, but that was more down to technique from the both of us. We were both new to sex at the time.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I think this guy was about the size of MY THUMB and he was about 1". I didn't feel a thing lol. Not a thing!!! But he could sure use his tongue. That more than made up for it.

----------------------------------------------------------

I've had two guys who are about three inches or so long, and both were surprisingly good in bed. The first, I'd probably say was good in part because of my lack of experience at the time (but he could keep going after an orgasm, which was a huge plus) and the other is a fuck buddy I see occasionally. I wouldn't say he's particularly good at sex - he's not really all that experienced at it yet - but I really enjoy having sex with him.

Size never mattered too much to me, honestly. Big ones are better to look at, and there's a certain size range between average and large that feels better inside me, but it all comes down to the guy's sexual abilities and how much I like being with them that makes me enjoy the experience.

----------------------------------------------------------

It's not the size of the wand that counts, it's the way the wizard uses it... But my BF is about 7in & he knows how to use it, I can tell you...

-----------------------------------------------------------

3". Sometimes it was ok. More often than not it was horrible due to size, confidence, techniques, pretty much all of the above.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guest glennj

Yeah but then if size hardly matters (only 1/3 of the rare vaginal orgasm group) then why do you say that a big dick would have a huge difference to your life if you had it circa 1977??

Confidence pure and simple. Ladies prefer confidence more than anything else.

@Resolute

You ask Glenn "...why have several women made comments about how small you are, even though you're not actually small?"

My understanding (based on Glenn's previous posts that I have seen) is that the only women who actually *have* made these remarks are ones who have never seen him (1) naked as an adult (2) in the erect state.

(Glenn will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is what he has said?)

that's besides the point. my point was: why would they even make such remarks if they didn't care about these things?

Guest glennj

then why have several women made comments about how small you are, even though you're not actually small?

Inexperience I'd say. I doubt my mom had seen any other penis apart from my dad who was quite big.

My first girlfriend dated a friend of mine before me, he was 8" so mine must have seemed small by comparison. If she dated a number of guys after me then eventually she would have come to the realization that 8" is unusual. Again inexperience.

All these young girls who are seeing mostly 7" plus on the internet are going to meet the real world eventually.

i know what most of them want.

You think you do. Most of the women in the world have never said what they want so how could you know?

firstly, that's not exactly how i view the dynamic.

secondly, what you described isn't strictly a male fantasy.

Seems like you do view it that way. Mostly a male fantasy.

the majority prefer above average as opposed to below average, but yes, there are some who prefer smaller. i never disputed that.

Not sure most "prefer" above average. Sure most would like above average if they could choose their mans penis, but they can't. Women choose their men based on other things besides penis size and then accept what comes with the man. Same as men don't choose their women based on size of their tits or pussy.

don't believe everything you read on people's profiles, glenn. surely most women aren't gonna straight up state that they want a tall, dark, and handsome guy, with a big dick, who's also filthy rich, and spends all his money on them (mostly jewelry).

I know this. I only came across one profile that said "must be well endowed" but of course women aren't going to say what penis size they want just as guys are going to say "want a big tittied woman". There are lots of women who will let it known they want a "professional" man. Which of course means well paid. Even those are only a certain percentage though. Usually the better looking women want these things. They are more in demand so can demand more.

If women were that interested in finding a big dick they would join those sites for women looking for well endowed guys. I go to the site (I posted about it in the other thread) "Size Minded". It's open to women all over the world and yet they get maybe 3 or 4 new female members each week. Not sure how many women they have total and how many of them are really women but it's about .0000000000001% of the female population. If women were so enamored with big cocks and wanted them above anything else that place would be inundated with women. 5000 new female members every week but it's not. because women have different priorities.

Guest glennj

I have a genuinely small dick, and I took far more abusive and humiliation from other men than I ever did a woman during my formative years.

but isn't that because at that age other boys are far more likely to see your penis than girls are? I was only mocked one time at school by another guy and it was my best friend. I've never placed much stock in what other guys think about my dick. "if you don't like the size of my dick I'm sure there are other guys who can satisfy your taste for big cocks. The Gay bar is that way"

after reading your analogy I'm hungry. Anyone for a Big Mac?

Guest glennj

@Resolute

You ask Glenn "...why have several women made comments about how small you are, even though you're not actually small?"

My understanding (based on Glenn's previous posts that I have seen) is that the only women who actually *have* made these remarks are ones who have never seen him (1) naked as an adult (2) in the erect state.

(Glenn will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that is what he has said?)

Yep. I know my mom never saw it past the age of about 8 or 9. Whether she saw it erect as a young boy I have no idea. I have no recollection of having an erection at that age but if I did I probably wouldn't have registered it in my head.

Jill my first girlfriend never saw it at all. We would kiss a lot (clothed) and I would get hard and we would do some groin grinding. So I guess she could feel my erection and she got her assessment of my size from that. She never said one peep about my size while we were dating and after I dumped her she was really upset. I doubt she would have been that upset if she had such a problem with my dick size.

1- Inexperience I'd say. I doubt my mom had seen any other penis apart from my dad who was quite big.

My first girlfriend dated a friend of mine before me, he was 8" so mine must have seemed small by comparison. If she dated a number of guys after me then eventually she would have come to the realization that 8" is unusual. Again inexperience.

All these young girls who are seeing mostly 7" plus on the internet are going to meet the real world eventually.

2- You think you do. Most of the women in the world have never said what they want so how could you know?

3- Not sure most "prefer" above average. Sure most would like above average if they could choose their mans penis, but they can't. Women choose their men based on other things besides penis size and then accept what comes with the man. Same as men don't choose their women based on size of their tits or pussy.

4- I know this. I only came across one profile that said "must be well endowed" but of course women aren't going to say what penis size they want just as guys are going to say "want a big tittied woman". There are lots of women who will let it known they want a "professional" man. Which of course means well paid. Even those are only a certain percentage though. Usually the better looking women want these things. They are more in demand so can demand more.

5- If women were that interested in finding a big dick they would join those sites for women looking for well endowed guys. I go to the site (I posted about it in the other thread) "Size Minded". It's open to women all over the world and yet they get maybe 3 or 4 new female members each week. Not sure how many women they have total and how many of them are really women but it's about .0000000000001% of the female population. If women were so enamored with big cocks and wanted them above anything else that place would be inundated with women. 5000 new female members every week but it's not. because women have different priorities.

1- and the woman you worked with and drove home from work all the time? the one you were completely attracted to, but was with someone.

i guess she was also inexperienced, and that's why she the stupid comment as well.

2- because i'm not stupid nor blind, i think most of us know that women want the full package (no pun). the order of importance that they set for each trait depends on the woman and her priorities, but ultimately, most women these days, are shallow, materialistic, and "empowered", so i think we can easily deduce that physical and financial qualities will take presedence, and intellect, character, knowledge, spirituality will take a back seat to those.

3- what i said in number 2, depends on her priorities, but you admit "most would like above average if they could choose their mans penis".

4- "Usually the better looking women want these things. They are more in demand so can demand more." exactly. so the less attractive ones also want these things, but can't demand them as strongly as the more attractive ones. besides, who among us wants an ugly chick?

5- i never said all women placed the size of a penis above all else, but most do prefer larger. "most would like above average if they could choose their mans penis".

Guest glennj

that's besides the point. my point was: why would they even make such remarks if they didn't care about these things?

Just because they made the remarks doesn't mean they care that much about it. Like I said before women cannot grasp what it means to guys because them it doesn't mean that much. I hear women say all the time "I don't understand why goes obsess about their dicks so much. It's just a dick for Pete's sake"

I don't understand why so many girls worry about boob size or their looks.

Guest glennj

Never mind, Glenn. Sorry I spoke. PM me and I will give you my address so you can attach electrodes to my testicles and punish my heretical, imaginative faggotry.

hey what? so you're one of those that cares about how big or small other guys dicks are?

Guest glennj

but ultimately, most women these days, are shallow, materialistic, and "empowered"

This is the root of your problem. That you see "most" women this way. This is probably due to your lack of experience with women. I felt that way about women too at one point. Maybe not as severe as you do.

You don't live in California by any chance do you?

Never mind, Glenn. Sorry I spoke. PM me and I will give you my address so you can attach electrodes to my testicles and punish my heretical, imaginative faggotry.

hey what? so you're one of those that cares about how big or small other guys dicks are?

i think klingsor just thought that this: "if you don't like the size of my dick I'm sure there are other guys who can satisfy your taste for big cocks. The Gay bar is that way" was directed at him.

Guest glennj

And just so you know, the same guys who said shit about me, as well as many of their kindred here on this very forum, would unanimously qualify this as a "pussy" statement because that's exactly what I'm called for bemoaning the same thing - a cunt. That's not me talking, mind you, just generally what I've encountered.

People who have never experienced what I've been through could never begin to understand why I feel this way. So their opinions mean little.

Just because they made the remarks doesn't mean they care that much about it. Like I said before women cannot grasp what it means to guys because them it doesn't mean that much. I hear women say all the time "I don't understand why goes obsess about their dicks so much. It's just a dick for Pete's sake"

I don't understand why so many girls worry about boob size or their looks.

i understand why they do, and i think most guys understand it too. because it matters to others, particularly to guys.

Guest glennj

i think klingsor just thought that this: "if you don't like the size of my dick I'm sure there are other guys who can satisfy your taste for big cocks. The Gay bar is that way" was directed at him.

I figured that too. It was obviously aimed at guys who mock other guys dick size in the changing rooms or anywhere else.