Mental Support Community

Interesting small penis success story

modestman

Guest glennj

I didn't mention that he was doing under the pretense of "being funny" and said it repeatedly a few times.

I was a statue of embarrassment and anger, and my girlfriend just laughed quietly and awkwardly. I hated her for that. Not her fault though. It was one of those moments that just seemed to last forever.

It must be hard for a girlfriend to know what to do in situations like that. Laughing albeit quietly was probably not the best thing for her to do. That must have sucked.

Wow some intense posts there Klimgsor and mts.

I totally agree w the mob mentality thing because i have been at the wrong end of it.

I agree mts it is not hard to tell which guys are not sexually confident and to connect that size. Even if size is not the reason a guy is insecure, the attack still hurts, still finds a weakness.

Guest glennj

Ask women this question

Suppose you woke up in bed tomorrow and discovered you are now a man. You reach down between you legs and find you have a 4 inch penis. How would you feel about that?

I posed this question once. No women wanted to answer.

Guest glennj

Anyway after I broke it off with her Robert (the guy she dated before me) made a comment along the lines of "at least I don't have a small dick". I just brushed it off as the usual guy kind of insult that guys do all the time jokingly.

This is what I'm talking about, Glenn. This is what mts is talking about, Glenn. There's a fundamental discontinuity in the way I view this type of shit as opposed to the rest of "maledom". And when I say something about it, it's insinuated that I'm a faggot because I don't just "brush it off".

Well it didn't bother me at the time and still doesn't. As I said before I really don't give a shit what guys think about my dick.

The thing with that situation is I took his girl from him (the same night she dumped him no less) and the next year I started dating one of the cutest girls in our neighborhood and he didn't date anyone after Jill broke up with him. I stopped being friends with him soon after all this happened anyway.

I don't recognize what you are talking about. Most if not all of the guys I've been friends with don't act that way. In fact that incident with Robert and one time in school were the only two times I remember guys saying anything about dick size.

If I woke up one morning and discovered I was a man, I would be seriously distressed! I like being a woman. The closest way I feel I can relate on some level (and I understand and respect that it's different) is the fact that I have nerve damage from childbirth and so can't have orgasms for the past 12+ years. I can relate to feeling "less than" in terms of sexuality, but I do also feel my views about sex and relationships may be very different from what I often read here. I've never once heard a conversation between others about penises.

About bullying, I was on the receiving end of that in my adolescence, though it hasn't been a problem for me as an adult. People can behave differently in groups. It's the same mentality that causes people to loot or stand by and watch a crime without intervening. Someone needs to stand up and break that cycle when it's happening and others will likely follow.

Let's please remember to support one another. Try to step away if you are feeling triggered.

I'm sorry if this is too personal, but I know a woman that's gone through this. Do you still experience sexual pleasure?

In therapy when I first talked about this, I scrunched down in the chair, closed my eyes, and whispered and eventually he guessed. He was gentle and respectful and he earned my trust that day. I'm okay with answering here.

Orgasms never held that much importance to me even when I was fully functional. I think I had more difficulty with the symbolism involved, as in feeling broken or "less of a woman" and I also felt worried about diminishing the experience for my husband. Do I feel sexual pleasure? Yes, sure. I most appreciate and enjoy being held. That is where my need is.

Guest glennj

Speaking of third variables, have you noticed that several members here have suffered from ED? Some members talk about being ugly? Others have a poor socioeconomic status? Most have had an unhealthy upbringing? All these factors make a man significantly less desirable to women than the inverted opposite.

This builds a sort of chronic anxiety and feelings of worthlessness, and many people have gone on to project it onto the smallness of their penises. I'm talking of men that are in the normal range, or a size not significantly below average.

Another variable to keep in mind is shyness. I've always been a shy person. Not chronically shy like Aspergers shy but still enough to prevent me from socializing to a normal degree. Whether this shyness is tied to my feelings of penis insecurity I don't know but I feel my shyness has been my biggest hurdle in forming relationships or meeting women.

Guest glennj

Perhaps you're uncomfortable with your looks? I am now. Not when I was younger

It could be because of your childhood; did your parents dislike excessive talking? no not really

Did you often play alone? no always had friends and relatives to play with

Or maybe you're simply an introvert? Someone that enjoys the confines of their mind rather than the chaotic outside world? yes definitely