Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

2 minutes ago, RogerJay said:

BTW it occurs to me that my last post could be construed as "slut shaming"? Maybe I should add a trigger warning - just to make everything cool, ya know? :)

the thread already has a trigger warning. besides, what's wrong with slut shaming? sluts should be ashamed lol.

4 hours ago, skynight said:

Most women don't do this. The few that do, I know it says in the Bible not to judge, but I do wonder about the morality and self respect of a woman who would post a video about the numerous different penises she's sucked and had sex with. It isn't a normal behaviour, and most women would be too embarrassed to do this. Also many of these videos that Jessie puts up, maybe it's just me over thinking, but I often sense passive aggressiveness with many of these women. Women will and do use penis size to have a go at men and it's a very good way of hurting a lot of men. 

Of course most women don't do this. Youtube would probably burst at the seams if every women went and posted videos telling the world how small their ex's penis was.

I was just wondering why ANY woman would do it. It's not like anybody gives a f**k how small your ex husbands penis was. Maybe guys do this kind of stuff too but I'm not usually looking at what men say.

Women have less power in this world, and penis ridicule is an equaliser for women, but only if men allow it to get to them. 

They have less power in certain areas. When it comes to sex women pretty much have all the power. When it comes to sex the only disadvantage women have is that they can get pregnant and men can't. Besides using the excuse that they have less power to ridicule a small percentage of men for what men as a whole do just doesn't make sense.

Same with women expressing their preference for size in public forums etc. What purpose does it serve? It invariably ends up making small guys feel bad and some guy gets upset and calls her a slut or something then they get into a back and forth argument. After which she just says something like "I'm sorry you have a small dick" and leaves. I see this all the time.

Of course it doesn't help much when guys insist on asking women questions like "Does Size Matter?" "What Is Too Small?" "How Big Do You Like Them?"

I don't understand why guys do this. Of course if you have a big one then you probably aren't going to be upset with the answer. Unless it's too big.

Why women do it? My opinion, many are angry at men. The women saying she need 9-10 inches, I'm sure she knows that rules out about 99.9% of men. 

Women in forums etc... it's just idle gossip. 

In regards to women having the power when it comes to sex. Women have the power if men allow it. A woman can reject a man but he has the power to react however he wants to that rejection but yes, overall when it comes to sex women have the power.

18 hours ago, Klingsor said:

This is the one thing I will never understand about some of you guys. In the same post you will complain about women and then go on to say that they only do it to get back at an ex, that they don't know how to estimate inches, etc...in other words, that what they have to say about this doesn't amount to shit. I tend to agree, so why spend so much time distressing about it? 

On the other hand, you completely dismiss locker room bullshit and insults from guys as nothing. Marco Rubio did it on national stage, so nobody tell me that "only gays" do this or that it doesn't happen. 

Most women do not actually realize how sensitive a guy is about his manhood; however, it is inconceivable that any guy alive would insult another mans masculinity without knowing full well how much of a cheap shot it is. Therefore, I dismiss what a woman says out of hand, but a guy deserves to have the shit beat out of him. 

Whata ironic is that most of you are misogynists, yet 200 years ago guys would have duels when one's honor was insulted, while women were treated like immature children and accordingly weren't given serious attention in matters of opinion.

At one time this would've made me angry, but now I just find it funny.

Why I dismiss guys comments?

1. It rarely happens to me. I was in the Navy for 8 years and I never once heard a guy say anything about another guys dick. Outside of the Navy either.

2. I never plan on having any kind of sexual contact with a man so why the hell should I care what he thinks about my penis?

3. If a guy ever did say anything I would respond thus. "I'm sorry the dimensions of my penis don't meet to your satisfaction. Hopefully one day you will meet a man whose penis does meet your needs and I hope you both will be very happy together"

4. I'm not a misogynist. I love women. Sometimes I just hate how they make me feel.

i think what klingsor is basically saying is that the point to men insulting other men's manhood is establishing superiority/dominance/status. when a man makes fun of your penis, he is essentially saying that he's more manly than you are, and more sexually desirable to women. this might not hurt if it wasn't backed up by substantial practical evidence.

Just to take off subject a little. There are men somewhere out there with less then average sized penis who have been with multiple women and there are men with above average penis who may still be virgins. Some men may have issues like receding hairline, mental health issues, facial deformities etc...

1 hour ago, Klingsor said:

Ok Lifelong. Well, I'm not a virgin I have to say, and 8 years in the navy without getting laid seems to me there is something amiss somewhere, not sure what. I never knew sailors were so chaste when it came to jokes and jibes. As usual, you're part of the literalist crowd who doesn't understand a fucking word of what I say. ...It has nothing to do with the sex act and everything to do with what resolute said. 

I understand every word you say. I just don't agree with it. I don't know where you live but it must be full of gay guys because they're the only ones I know who go around looking at and making comments about other guys penises. Maybe you should move.

What does being in the Navy or any other job have to do with getting laid? I have other issues besides the size of my penis that prevent me from meeting or even talking to women. Just like you have some very serious personality issues that you are dealing with.

3 hours ago, Klingsor said:

I don't give a flying fuck what a woman thinks of me, positive or negative, to do so sounds pussyish to me and seems like just handing your balls over to some bitch who doesn't know what the fuck she wants 99% of the time. But that's just me. 

exactly. as a general rule (usually), a man and a woman can't happily live together unless one of them is a pussy (or both of them). it's my observation that most guys in "successful relationships" are more or less pussies (diplomatic, "considerate", compromising, "patient", "understanding", forgiving, etc.). (i hope this doesn't offend too many people)

One girl actually cussed me out for not telling her that I have a very small penis.  

I was cursed for being so selfish and insensitive because something this important to her should have been made know the day we met!

Then she called me a faggot.  

Me insensitive????

WTF

10 hours ago, Resolute said:

exactly. as a general rule (usually), a man and a woman can't happily live together unless one of them is a pussy (or both of them). it's my observation that most guys in "successful relationships" are more or less pussies (diplomatic, "considerate", compromising, "patient", "understanding", forgiving, etc.). (i hope this doesn't offend too many people)

Diplomatic, considerate, patient, understanding, forgiving...Do you see these traits as weakness? Were you possibly shamed for showing emotions or softness when you were younger?

Klingsor, I would think that if a man felt secure with himself, there would be no need to put another person down. Have you known any men who you didn't feel competitive with? 

Edited by IrmaJean
Typos, I blame the phone

1 hour ago, IrmaJean said:

Diplomatic, considerate, patient, understanding, forgiving...Do you see these traits as weakness?

i see it as a weakness for a man to exercise these things with women, or any type of individual who may exploit them and walk all over him. this is why i put some of them inside quotation marks; because they are usually abused to the point of changing their true meanings.

i don't consider it a weakness for someone to be kind to truly innocent and helpless people. but those who will take advantage of it, treating them with the above traits does make a man weak. a real man should be able to distinguish between the two types of people and easily identify who's genuinely weak, vulnerable, fragile etc., and who's putting on a show and just wants to use him or control him (as many women control weak men in this way; by feminizing them).

a real man doesn't need diplomacy in his own house. if he wears the pants and "brings home the bacon" then what he says goes, period. the woman would be the one who needs to be diplomatic with him (because he has all the power. this of course means that he does not surrender to threats, ultimatums, withholding sex etc.).

1 hour ago, IrmaJean said:

Were you possibly shamed for showing emotions or softness when you were younger?

no. it's simply my experience (observation) that most women can't help but exploit these attributes in men. softness is a feminine trait.

12 minutes ago, Resolute said:

i see it as a weakness for a man to exercise these things with women, or any type of individual who may exploit them and walk all over him. this is why i put some of them inside quotation marks; because they are usually abused to the point of changing their true meanings.

i don't consider it a weakness for someone to be kind to truly innocent and helpless people. but those who will take advantage of it, treating them with the above traits does make a man weak. a real man should be able to distinguish between the two types of people and easily identify who's genuinely weak, vulnerable, fragile etc., and who's putting on a show and just wants to use him or control him (as many women control weak men in this way; by feminizing them).

a real man doesn't need diplomacy in his own house. if he wears the pants and "brings home the bacon" then what he says goes, period. the woman would be the one who needs to be diplomatic with him (because he has all the power. this of course means that he does not surrender to threats, ultimatums, withholding sex etc.).

no. it's simply my experience (observation) that most women can't help but exploit these attributes in men. softness is a feminine trait.

Gosh, I guess that's the reason I'm not getting sex from my wife. I should just rape her..

11 hours ago, Resolute said:

Well it's balance. A man should show these traits at times. It's about not being a doormat but if you decide to completely eradicate those traits from your life then you will live a miserable life. Any woman that doesn't want a man who displays those traits is likely the type of woman who likes to get smacked around and abused.

2 minutes ago, skynight said:

Well it's balance. A man should show these traits at times. It's about not being a doormat but if you decide to completely eradicate those traits from your life then you will live a miserable life. Any woman that doesn't want a man who displays those traits is likely the type of woman who likes to get smacked around and abused.

one needn't "smack anyone around" in order to be completely in charge.

2 minutes ago, skynight said:

Agreed. But you can have the traits that you mentioned and still be in charge.

not really. if you keep on forgiving your partner and being "supportive", non-judgmental and "understanding ,time after time, she will continue to walk all over you.

19 minutes ago, Resolute said:

is that a shot at me? because you seemed to have grossly misunderstood me.

Nah. I suspect im too soft. Too nice. Don't force anything on my wife and yet I'm miserable. I'm not bother by your comments at all actually. Just trashing myself up..i shouldn't be so nice..

6 minutes ago, Resolute said:

not really. if you keep on forgiving your partner and being "supportive", non-judgmental and "understanding ,time after time, she will continue to walk all over you.

This depends on the situation and what exactly the man is forgiving the woman for. If she's cheating on him with 3 or 4 different men and he forgives her then he's a doormat. Having a character of forgiveness overall isn't a bad thing though IMO.

10 minutes ago, skynight said:

This depends on the situation and what exactly the man is forgiving the woman for. If she's cheating on him with 3 or 4 different men and he forgives her then he's a doormat. Having a character of forgiveness overall isn't a bad thing though IMO.

well, accidently burning dinner doesn't exactly need forgiveness. so i'm talking about serious things, even much less than cheating.

11 hours ago, LouisZ said:

One girl actually cussed me out for not telling her that I have a very small penis.  

I was cursed for being so selfish and insensitive because something this important to her should have been made know the day we met!

Then she called me a faggot.  

Me insensitive????

WTF

I have seen quite a few you tube clips where women have said small penised men should warn women early on otherwise its not fair on the women.

This was both for flings and serious relationships.

Although it seems harsh there is logic to it….

If we were considering dating someone or having sex with someone and they had… for example… an STD or dual sex organs or infertility etc wouldn't we have a right to know?

18 minutes ago, Jessie said:

I have seen quite a few you tube clips where women have said small penised men should warn women early on otherwise its not fair on the women.

This was both for flings and serious relationships.

Although it seems harsh there is logic to it….

If we were considering dating someone or having sex with someone and they had… for example… an STD or dual sex organs or infertility etc wouldn't we have a right to know?

Rather then the men warning the women, maybe the women should speak up first and say they don't want a small penis? Since it's they who have the preference, it shouldn't be up to the small penis man to have to warn every woman. This seems like putting the responsibility on the man and doing her dirty work and he is the one at risk of being outed and humiliated. 

17 hours ago, Klingsor said:

Sigh.

No, unfortunately, you don't understand. Did you even read Resolute's post? My problem stems from an extreme sense of competition with other guys. Your problem stems from wanting to be enough for whatever girl you're interested in. 

Let me lay this out once and for all, Lifelong. I don't care about marriage, relationships, family, or children. I don't care about friendships or women's emotions. I care about being better than the next guy and being able to rub the proverbial shit in his face, or, barring that, being able to break his face or kill him because that's what's been done to me for 30 years. I don't give a flying fuck what a woman thinks of me, positive or negative, to do so sounds pussyish to me and seems like just handing your balls over to some bitch who doesn't know what the fuck she wants 99% of the time. But that's just me. 

Well that sounds like it's a problem specific to you. I don't see most guys around here complaining about it that much. Most seem to care more about what women think hence the title of this thread.

So instead of going off on guys who don't see it the way you do maybe get some therapy?