Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

1 hour ago, Victimorthecrime said:

I think the show we get is a watered down version of yours.  

The girls are supposedly there looking for true love so maybe they are reluctant to appear overly horny or penis centric.  To be fair there was one couple that got married. 

victim, sometimes you crack me up. two things in your post really made me laugh; "true love" and penis centric lol.

On 7. August 2016 at 3:18 PM, Victimorthecrime said:

I think the show we get is a watered down version of yours.

Sounds like it. But a lot of newspapers said it's a complete scandal for C4 to show full nudity with lingering shots, and it's new low in British TV

When you think about it, it is quite heavy what they are doing!!

On 7. August 2016 at 3:10 PM, RonaldU said:

If that was true, then women in the world have a big problem, because 60% of men are under that.

That's what Jessie needs to understand. Not everyone can have a genius IQ. Not everyone can have a pretty face. And not everyone can have a mungus sized peen!!

It's just too fucking bad, but there you go.

On 7. August 2016 at 3:02 PM, Jessie said:

the guys were all bigger than me apart from the other tall back guy who seemed very small- and got dismissed obviously.

So I just watched this again on C4's website.

The black guy you referring to isn't so small as all that, Jessie!! It's not like he is abnormal or anything! And for me he didn't look different from two or three of the other contestants in his round either.

If you are like him I think you need to stop worrying.

So we have Naked Attraction Episode 3

Now this time we had the long awaited size queen!! She gave a reason saying "I've had two kids, it changes things down there, its like a jam jar".

Blimey!!

Surprise surprise she picked a hugh mungus dungus king sized super peen!!! (But there was some talk about whether he could be a shower and whether it wouldn't actually get any bigger, as this can be the case with men who are v. big flaccid size.)

To be fair, he was also very tall and so was she.

Second part where a guy chose from women, and when he stripped at the end we saw he was about average size. One of the women said "it's a nice size. Not too big".

And so?? What is the moral to this fucked up TV series?

There is no such thing as a right penis size!!

Everyone has a preference. In one show a girl deliberately picks very big. In another show a girl deliberately rejects very big. So everyone has their own ideas about size at the end of the day.

Btw I had a thought. This size queen single mum mentioned she had an ex fiance.

Now if she was dumped by some mean bastard and left with 2 kids she is probably as bitter as hell to this ex, yeah?

So maybe she asked the producers of the show for a row of king size peens in order to get back at him when he watches it??!

What the hell would make a mum with young kids do a show like this anyway?? When you think about it!!

17 minutes ago, Redux said:

Everyone has a preference. In one show a girl deliberately picks very big. In another show a girl deliberately rejects very big. So everyone has their own ideas about size at the end of the day.

at the end of the day, most women want tall, good looking guys, with great physique, great health (and preferably wealth) and a bigger than average penis (not as you put it "hugh mungus"). can all women get that kind of guy? certainly not. do most of them dream/fantasize about such a guy? you betcha.

5 minutes ago, Resolute said:

at the end of the day, most women want tall, good looking guys, with great physique, great health (and preferably wealth) and a bigger than average penis (not as you put it "hugh mungus"). can all women get that kind of guy? certainly not. do most of them fantasize about such a guy? you betcha.

In fairness most men fantasise about Taylor Swift!!

But we go home with some regular bird from down the pub.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Jessie said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/04/16/ideal-penis-size_n_7079468.html

a variety of drawings to be fair from medium to enourmous

most were pretty large and girthy though

Well that's fucking hilarious.

First they say the ideal size is 10 inches, then they all draw..................................AVERAGE SIZED PENISES!!

Spot the mistake anyone??

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

well only 1 girl said 10 inches and I got the impression she was joking anyway.

the more serious ones said 6,7,8 for ideal size.

as for drawings most were pretty big (hell I hope they are not average!!!!)

Yeah, only one said 10 in fairness.

The drawings varied a bit. The paper pad was A3 size yeah? So you can get the idea. (These vids do make stuff look bigger in close up maybe??)

For me most looked to be average ballpark.

14 hours ago, Jessie said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/04/16/ideal-penis-size_n_7079468.html

a variety of drawings to be fair from medium to enourmous

most were pretty large and girthy though

from the 12 drawings that were shown (aprx. from 1:48 to 2:19) only a couple of them were big (mainly the two black chicks).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-illma-gore_us_5727b7efe4b0f309baf1a0ed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-sculpture-nyc-parks-department_us_57b6201ae4b0b51733a2587e

1st hitler, now Trump.

If you really want to belittle a guy suggest he has the most embarrassing, the most disgusting, the most awful thing of all….. a small dick.

Its the most damaging thing of all…

I was alerted to the trump statue on a train in london early this morning- some girls were screeching about 'this disgusting statue'. 

1 girl said she 'will never sex again after seeing it', another said the penis was 'revolting'- 'what a total loser''i bet its true' etc etc

So I looked it up on my phone…. meh

No they would still find it revolting as Trump is revolting and the stomach depicted was revolting.

However they would not have obsessed over the 'revolting, pathetic, tiny dick' in the way they did with the actual statue.

The designer made his penis pathetically small to humiliate and ridicule Trump- and it worked!

27 minutes ago, Jessie said:

maybe in real life he has a medium or large penis?

or maybe he has lots of money?

Yeah I guess it may all be untrue??

See personally I find it totally fucked up what people are saying about Trump's peen!! Now I aint necessarily saying I'm his biggest fan or anything. But it's just fucked to say dumb things about his prives!!

People used to say this shit about Justin Bieber too. But then that picture was leaked and like...............oops!! Then the shit stopped dead. Haha.

So maybe Trump needs to post some nude fucking selfies?? lol