Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

The Naked Attraction Show has just finished over here in  the UK.

An article derided the show but had this notable quote….

"I've been in a situation where a guy treated me like an absolute princess but had a tiny penis," said Rebecca, who insisted the winning candidate would have to measure up"

And no, I didnt seek out this article at all…. it was in the Telegraph of all places…

Now this article I DID seek out.

From the horses mouth…..

This Is What It Actually Feels Like To Have Sex With Someone With A Small Penis

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

I met Mike at a bar. He was actually a bartender in my neighborhood many moons ago, as they say, and being at a vulnerable place in my life, his charisma immediately drew me to him.

I was getting over my first love, or rather, trying to get over my first love. And Mike, being the exact opposite of that first love, seemed like the most convenient way to move on. He did work a block for my apartment, after all.

Mike wasn’t exactly attractive, at least not in the traditional sense. He wasn’t particularly smart, interesting, and he had an ego on him that was extremely misplaced, considering his consistent mediocrity.

But, as I said, I was in a rough place — a desperate, lonely place — so after several nights of banal chatter over too much wine, I took him home.

It started out slowly. We did that whole thing two people do when they’re dancing around the obvious. We sat on the couch, talked, and I basically pretended to listen, as I brought him home for one reason and one reason only: sex.

Having roommates at the time, we moved from the couch to the bedroom. I dulled the lights (as in turned them off completely) but nothing is ever completely dark in New York City, and I crawled into bed with him.

We didn’t kiss the same. He was far too tongue-y for me, and after struggling to find a middle ground on the kissing front, I gave up and decided to try to get things closer to home plate by reaching down to give him a handjob … where I was confused.

“What the hell is going on?” I thought.

I could definitely feel something in my hand. I mean, there was a phallic-shaped something in my palm, but considering how much I could wrap my hand around the whole thing, it didn’t make sense.

I proceeded to stroke it, which proved difficult with such a short shaft, so decided I should investigate. I shimmied my way south and because my hand had been in his boxers during the handjob, I pulled them off to get a better look.

There, before me, was the smallest penis I’d ever seen in my life.

Yes, my room was fairly dark, but I could see enough to quietly gasp…and gasp I did. It made no sense; he was easily six-feet tall with considerably large hands. How could this be?

It wasn’t much bigger than a cocktail weenie or maybe a baby carrot or, more realistically, twice the size of my thumb in girth and roughly about the same in length. I have small thumbs.

We proceeded to have sex and I didn’t feel…well, anything. I felt a pressure between my legs, most likely from the weight of his hips against mine, but inside there was nothing ― no friction, no in-out motion, no deep tickling that comes with a penis being inside you ― nothing.

I would later learn, after having sex with him again (because, well, I was bored), that he was aware of his penis size. He was, in no way, in denial about it, because how could he be?

Instead, he made up for his teeny weeny by giving some of the best oral sex I’ve ever received and honestly, that’s what kept me around for a few months.

We definitely had sex a decent amount during our six-month-long tryst, but it was never satisfying. And I did, on more than a couple occasions, ask if “it was in.” I didn’t do it to be mean; I just honestly didn’t know.

I’ll never know if it was a medical condition or just simply bad luck, because we never discussed it in detail. But I do know that of all the men I’ve been with, his penis wasn’t just small; it was alarmingly small.

I write this with no ill will toward him (as a woman might do when she’s been burned) but from a real place of OMG, WTF? If I couldn’t feel him inside me, how could he feel himself inside my vagina? I always wanted to ask, but didn’t.

In the end, I started sleeping with my first love again because I’m a glutton for punishment and Mike moved on to someone else, too. Wherever he is today, I’m sure he’s satisfying a woman with his tongue, because he really has no other choice in the matter.

I was never really one who needed a big penis but after that, I’ve realized otherwise. In the words of Sex and the City’s Samantha Jones, “What can I say? I need a big d*ck.”

The guilt women feel over the issue is 1-4 below.

This sums up what my exes went through :(

1. “I love him, but it’s hard…”

I feel terrible. I love this guy and he does everything he can for me. He’s the perfect partner in almost every way. Unfortunately, his penis is abnormally small, 3 inches erect. I was disappointed at first, but I really thought I could work with it. We’ve been together 6 months now and I’ve never had an orgasm from penetration.

He does other things to make up for it, but as time goes on, it’s getting tiring. We’ve tried everything from extended oral to toys and every position imaginable. I miss the ease and closeness of sex I’ve had with past partners. I love him but I’m finding it difficult. I feel mean and shallow for having these thoughts.

2. “It wasn’t satisfying”

I dated a guy for awhile after a long time of flirting. He was extremely attractive to me, both physically and mentally. We got along fantastic and he always used to joke about having a small penis. I always thought, well it can’t be that small. Well it was. I’m talking like…maybe 2 inches long and 1 inch wide while fully erect.

I stuck with him for awhile and while he was good at other things, it just got to the point that it wasn’t satisfying. I felt bad and let the relationship go on longer than I probably should have, getting to the point of dreading sex, but I kind of felt like a shit at the same time because everything else was wonderful and it wasn’t his fault he was born that way.

3. “It wasn’t pleasing to look at”

Dated a guy with a micro-penis. I went to give him head and it was like the length of my pinky. It was kinda dark so I thought “okay he needs to be warmed up a bit.” But it was already hard when I touched it. I couldn’t do it. I just…its not that it wouldn’t have worked or anything because I’ve heard it can be pleasurable. But it wasn’t pleasing to look at.

4. “I hate that my boyfriend has a small penis”

I know that as a woman I’m not allowed to say anything like this, but I can’t not say it anymore. I’ve been with my boyfriend for a year (we celebrated our anniversary 2 weeks ago, actually). Other than our sex life, we have a great relationship. We like the same things, he makes me laugh, he’s a great guy. All around, we are perfect together.

The problem is that in the time we’ve been together, I feel like I haven’t had sex once. I can barely feel him when we are together. He goes down on me all the time and we use toys a lot, but it’s just not the same. In the past, I guess I was blessed with guys who were ‘well hung’ and I could orgasm from just having sex. I miss that. We’re so great together, this just isn’t fair. It’s so frustrating.

5. “I broke up with my boyfriend over his cock”

He was tiny. Like four inches long and 1 inch in diameter. I’ve never seen such a small dick in my life. He was a nice guy but I just couldn’t do it. When we first had sex and he pulled it out I wanted to leave but I felt bad. I gave him a handjob and it was so awkward… He kept trying to talk dirty and saying stuff like “You love my cock don’t you?” And I ended up laughing at him.

I told him I just wasn’t into dirty talk which was a complete lie. I broke up with him a couple weeks ago and I feel so much better not having to deal with him. I told him we just weren’t compatible but I think he knew why I broke up with him since I kept saying no to sex with him.

6. “I know penetration isn’t everything…but…”

Several years ago, I went on a date with a guy who I met on OKCupid, and it went pretty well. We went back to his place and started fooling around, and I soon discovered that he had a micropenis. I was turned off, but felt like it would be mean to stop because of that so we went ahead and had sex, though I couldn’t feel anything.

I didn’t see him again after that… told him that I just didn’t feel like we had good chemistry. It was a very awkward situation all around. I know that penetration isn’t everything, but I personally like it a lot and don’t feel like I could have a satisfying sex life with someone who has a micropenis.

That seems like a pretty honest story. She makes out like she 'needs a big dick' but from what I can gather, she just needs bigger that a micro penis or there abouts, which is fine. But the guy seems to be doing ok, so good on him. I like the fact he made up for it in other areas and didn't just become a sexual recluse. It's her right to want bigger for the reason of sensation, can't really have a go at her when most men would kill for bigger. 

Jessie, does it make you feel better to post things here that you know will make us all feel worse? 

There are litterally billions of people out there, and if you cherry pick all of the negative, juvenile anecdotes from click-bait articles and videos, of fucking course it's all going to be size queens and penis shaming. Reminder to everyone else: there are plenty of women out there who would be perfectly happy with our bodies just the way they are, because being in a happy relationship is way more than about sex.

4 minutes ago, ShameOnThem said:

Jessie, does it make you feel better to post things here that you know will make us all feel worse? 

There are litterally billions of people out there, and if you cherry pick all of the negative, juvenile anecdotes from click-bait articles and videos, of fucking course it's all going to be size queens and penis shaming. Reminder to everyone else: there are plenty of women out there who would be perfectly happy with our bodies just the way they are, because being in a happy relationship is way more than about sex.

I do think this is a point.

But the articles are talking about some seriously small peens, like micro size peens basically. But Jessie himself said he is bigger than that size right?! So I don't know what is the relevance to most of us here??

With respect to men who are like 3 inches max, I think that is really quite a rare condition??

On 7/30/2015 at 4:59 AM, Jessie said:

if I ever find a girl to accept me I will like the [body positive]comment above…

I don't mean to come at Jessie, but this comment of his really gets at the crux of all our issues. We feel this negative way about ourselves and that is the problem, not anything about the way women feel about us. If we had women who loved us, we'd be happy about ourselves. And we'd be ridiculous to think that this is unique to our situations. There are so many women our there in the world who are lonely (and not just misshapen ugo's) and who would be so happy in life if only they could find a partner who loves them for who they are, despite all their faults(eveyone has faults). The problem is that when we hate ourselves, it's damn near impossible to find someone else who could love us, and its super easy to find, and agree with, anything or anyone who reciprocates our negative feelings about ourselves. It's self-fulfilling, and the only way to break it is to reject the seemingly loud voices who reinforce negative feelings in ourselves, and try to be strong enough to build up our own positive feelings until we can find people who share those feelings about us.

I don't think it can be said any better than [Spoilers for a movie from 1997] the Alien at the end of Contact:

You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other.

I do also think it's important to realise that someone who wants bigger than a micro penis or even 'average' small isn't the devil. They're not necessarily 'size queens' or bad people with vacuous personalities. It's a preference. And it is important to look at the realities of life. There are women or there who WANT bigger. There are women or there that DON'T care. But they're both females struggling through the same mire, with the same low self esteem and the same needs and wants as us. There isn't really a difference between a man wanting a woman who loves us for us (small penis w/e). And a woman who wants a bigger penis. They're both wants that make us feel good about ourselves. A big penis won't stop her potential future heartache, not will it stop the owner of said penis from being left in pieces after a particularly nasty breakup. None of us are perfect humans. We're self obsessed, manipulative, egocentric headcases who over analyse and judge everything we see, here and OVER think. What you think of your brother's and sisters, you will think of yourselves. If I see a heartless fuck in you, I become the heartless fuck. You're nasty to me, I become nasty to others and MYSELF! Cosmo Kramer: "Who could love me?" As that amazing nursery rhyme goes: 'Row row row your boat, gently down the stream. Merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream' ☮

• 3 weeks later...
On 24. August 2016 at 9:32 PM, YeshuandMe said:

I do also think it's important to realise that someone who wants bigger than a micro penis or even 'average' small isn't the devil. They're not necessarily 'size queens' or bad people with vacuous personalities. It's a preference. And it is important to look at the realities of life. There are women or there who WANT bigger. There are women or there that DON'T care.

Yeah

But we still secretly all hate size fucking queens though!! lol

Anyone see the preview for that stupid Superstore comedy show? they have a guy and a woman at the checkout and the lady picks up some chocolates and says something like "you never know what you're going to get" then picks up a few boxes of condoms and says "condoms, various sizes! because you never know what you're going to get"

this shit will never end. Of course guys write most of this crap so the blame can't be placed solely on women.

10 minutes ago, lifelongvirgin said:

Anyone see the preview for that stupid Superstore comedy show? they have a guy and a woman at the checkout and the lady picks up some chocolates and says something like "you never know what you're going to get" then picks up a few boxes of condoms and says "condoms, various sizes! because you never know what you're going to get"

Most condoms only vary in girth. And the differences are more or less fucking tiny. It comes down to few mm in diffs, basically.

So its just marketing BS either way. I wouldn't wore about it.

Khloe Kardishan on penis size…. demonstrating that its not just her older sister that despises small penises…

By the way, for those that dont know - apparently the kardashian girls are amongst the most watched and influential women on planer earth.

7. Penis size matters to her but it's not everything: "I don't want anyone with an eeny, tiny one. But if you know what you're doing then you still know what you're doing. There's more to it than just f--king that matters to women."

8. She walked away from a guy who was too small down thereonce: Though she said size isn't everything, she admitted, "I've dated someone, and we made out. And over the pants, I did not really feel much of anything so I just ended the night."

Yeh, but she's a product of 'their' product. They can't say 'penis size is everything' because they'll seem shallow, but they won't say 'it's nothing' because that doesn't reflect the truth about the world all live in. Penis size 'does' matter to a lot of women. But like most people it's just their opinions, and opinions are like arseholes, everyones got one. And opinions don't matter to anyone else unless they let them. Plus, you wouldn't care what a Kardashian had to say about quantum psychics so why do you give a shit what they have to say about penis size?

• 4 weeks later...

So, some comments from a discussion on peen size among women at a mum's forum

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3825530/So-DOES-size-matter-Mums-debate-penis-size-frank-chat.html

QUOTES:

JanQ replied to the thread and said that she only cares about the penis being small when the sex is rubbish. 

She said: 'I really do believe it's what you do with it and all the emotional stuff that goes with it.'

Another contributor made a good point and asked: 'How small is small? What one person considers small someone else may consider average or even big! 'I think it's all down to the individual couple.' 

Jemma G agreed, saying: 'Size doesn't matter it's how it's used. 

'I have had ex's (sic) with large ones and sex was c****y. 

'One of my ex's (sic)had a dinky one and omg sex was fab lol suppose it all depends on the couple and the individuals.'

Deciding to be more specific about her desires, Angela simply said: 'Anything that is 5-7 inches is perfect.'   

Proving that it isn't just about size, Elizabeth M pointed out: 'If the man is particularly worried about his size then make an effort to get better at 'other areas'. 

'As long as both partners are satisfied at the end I don't think it matters.'

Agreeing, Donna C wrote that she thinks women generally appreciate something more than penetration.

She declared: 'Just sticking it in doesn't cut it. I've slept with men on either end of the spectrum of penile length.

'The smallest left me wondering whether he was actually inside. The largest ended up thrusting me off the side of the bed.

'Neither were particularly satisfying.'

Jasmine instead admitted that size does, in fact, matter to her.

She says: 'I'm not a shallow person, well at least I hope I'm not.

'My ex had a small penis and I looked past it but the sex was so awful and he couldn't keep it up, and we eventually stopped having sex and our marriage eventually came to an end.

'My current partner is quite large and our sex life is amazing.

'When I first seen it I was scared of it going in so it if was any bigger I don't think I could have because it would have hurt.'  

Another contributor agreed, saying: 'Yes I do care.'

They then put across their argument: 'If you gave most straight men a choice between small or big boobs though, I think most would pick big?! 

'So goes both ways, although too big isn't good.'

'I know I'd be disgusted about a ridiculously huge penis and I wouldn't want it near me.

Finally, Gemma waded into the debate and broke down her answer into simple terms, saying: 'I've had two partners who were reasonably small... One worked with it and it never bothered me.

'One didn't and our sex life wasn't great!

'I did have an ex who had a really large one though and our sex life was awful. He just didn't make an effort.'