Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

On 5/17/2015 at 8:46 AM, Jessie said:

"a girl doesn't want a small dick in her mouth"

Once I did a favor for a young woman I knew who had a severe problem that came-up.  I loaned her some money that got her past the problem and she paid me back immediately when she got the check she was expecting. 

When I agreed to loan her the money, she said she would give me a "blowjob" as thanks. Since we we had never even dated, I said,  "Don't be silly."  She insisted and as soon as she made the payment she returned and pulled down my pants and started.  I sensed something was wrong.  Sure enough, she said, "I don't like sucking your dick," and begged-off.   I said no problem.

She didn't say what the problem was, but her mouth easily engulfed my hard erection and her nose was in my pubic hair.  Pretty clear she had never sucked anything so small and she disliked the feeling and/or felt my lack of dick status reflected on her.

I wasn't disappointed as the whole thing seemed wrong, but I was very deeply hurt and offended.  I pretended it was nothing.

The strange thing was she didn't seem to be trying to hurt my feelings.  We got along thereafter like nothing had happened.

15 hours ago, lbaker said:

Pretty clear she had never sucked anything so small and she disliked the feeling and/or felt my lack of dick status reflected on her.

Does that suck, or what?

Yeah, the "status" issue is seldom stated, but probably more important than function.  Women want others to respect their choice in men.  Cock size is one of many factors.

On 4/13/2019 at 2:44 PM, lbaker said:

I think she means she doesn't accept pressure for sex from a small dicked guy.  Probably means she does accept pressure for sex from big dicked guys.

She feels angry at men for the way she is treated as a sex object.  

I'm trying to think back to see if I ever Indulged in hurting a guy's feelings about his small penis. 

I was mature very early and started dating and fooling around very early.  I have to admit I enjoyed putting down guys who weren't maturing yet.  

I remember thinking I was just being honest and "telling them the score."  I probably did enjoy putting them in their place, though.  I thought many boys were arrogant and needed to be taken down a notch.

When I was sexually active, I'm sure I never did it.  The few small guys I had sex with were quite aggressive and fun.  I guess shy small guys didn't approach me.

On 4/13/2019 at 3:26 PM, lbaker said:

Once I did a favor for a young woman I knew who had a severe problem that came-up.  I loaned her some money that got her past the problem and she paid me back immediately when she got the check she was expecting. 

When I agreed to loan her the money, she said she would give me a "blowjob" as thanks. Since we we had never even dated, I said,  "Don't be silly."  She insisted and as soon as she made the payment she returned and pulled down my pants and started.  I sensed something was wrong.  Sure enough, she said, "I don't like sucking your dick," and begged-off.   I said no problem.

She didn't say what the problem was, but her mouth easily engulfed my hard erection and her nose was in my pubic hair.  Pretty clear she had never sucked anything so small and she disliked the feeling and/or felt my lack of dick status reflected on her.

I wasn't disappointed as the whole thing seemed wrong, but I was very deeply hurt and offended.  I pretended it was nothing.

The strange thing was she didn't seem to be trying to hurt my feelings.  We got along thereafter like nothing had happened.

I can't imagine stopping oral sex once started because it isn't what I expected!  On the other hand, I would never offer oral sex as a trade either.  Giving oral would have to develop naturally with fooling around.  If I didn't like the penis for any reason it just wouldn't happen.  Small wouldn't be a reason if all else was cool.

Oral with a big vs. small penis is dramatically different, though.  The small dick guys I ran into when I was active were quite aggressive in pursuing oral perhaps as a cover for feeling small in my mouth.

On 4/13/2019 at 2:44 PM, lbaker said:

I think she means she doesn't accept pressure for sex from a small dicked guy.  Probably means she does accept pressure for sex from big dicked guys.

She feels angry at men for the way she is treated as a sex object.  

Yes, it's not the dick so much as "taking shit" that concerns this woman.  She doesn't state what "taking shit" means, but that's a pretty good guess.  She definitely has an attitude about men in general, perhaps justified in her mind by her experience.

On 4/26/2015 at 6:41 AM, Jessie said:

The main problem with a small penis is that you can’t get deep penetration as easily. In that case, the solution may be positions that allow for deeper entrance, for instance:

1.  The missionary position but with a large pillow under the woman's bottom.

2.  Doggy style with the woman's legs together.

3.  The woman lying face down with her legs together and the man entering her from behind with his knees outside the woman's legs.

Maybe I'm totally different, but I doubt it. 

The only thing that improved depth of penetration for the small guys I've been with is the man holding my legs over my shoulders, sometimes called "folding the woman in half."  Maybe 1 above might help, but a short penis would be hampered by 2 and 3!

On 4/17/2019 at 10:02 PM, divorced said:

Maybe I'm totally different, but I doubt it. 

The only thing that improved depth of penetration for the small guys I've been with is the man holding my legs over my shoulders, sometimes called "folding the woman in half."  Maybe 1 above might help, but a short penis would be hampered by 2 and 3!

So RuthAnn what is your advice? Let’s assume for the moment that your husband decided to be open with you about his small penis insecurities instead of allowing it to fester and matastisize like a brain tumor until the obsession drove him to suck huge dicks. Let’s assume he came to you with the idea of trying new sex positions to compensate for a small dick, with the sole motivation of pleasing YOU, of improving YOUR sexual experience, and your response is, “honey, I’m sorry but you’re stuck with either giving me oral sex or throwing my legs over my head which is uncomfortable sometimes. Only men bigger than you can do normal sex positions successfully.”  What are the man’s options at this point? Cuckoldry or sexual repression which normally manifests in men as either homosexuality or resentment/anger. All because of a physical characteristic that he has absolutely no control over and that only inhibits his ability to satisfy YOU sexually.

On 4/18/2019 at 3:40 AM, Klingpeach said:

Let’s assume for the moment that your husband decided to be open with you about his small penis insecurities instead of allowing it to fester and matastisize like a brain tumor until the obsession drove him to suck huge dicks. Let’s assume he came to you with the idea of trying new sex positions to compensate for a small dick, with the sole motivation of pleasing YOU, of improving YOUR sexual experience,

He was too sensitive, his inferiority complex too severe for him to do that or respond positively to my even mild suggestions.

Men tend want to be the best their woman ever had.  A woman, I think, or at least this one, is more realistic, but a lot of men can't accept that.

Yeah, you can't go back to the past when marrying a virgin could be arranged by your family.

Actually, I think there is a hint in title Huxley's Brave New World.  Men have to be brave in a different sense than they were in traditional society.  Sex is a major topic in the novel though the discussion not as frank as it would be if Huxley wrote today.

I guess us women are more used to being "judged" for sexual purposes by men.  There are approximately the same number of men and women and polygamy is not the norm.  Further, "endowment" is not the only factor affecting the choices of women, far from it.

On 4/18/2019 at 3:40 AM, Klingpeach said:

what is your advice? Let’s assume for the moment that your husband decided to be open with you about his small penis insecurities instead of allowing it to fester and matastisize like a brain tumor until the obsession drove him to suck huge dicks. Let’s assume he came to you with the idea of trying new sex positions to compensate for a small dick, with the sole motivation of pleasing YOU, of improving YOUR sexual experience, and your response is, “honey, I’m sorry but you’re stuck with either giving me oral sex or throwing my legs over my head which is uncomfortable sometimes. Only men bigger than you can do normal sex positions successfully.”  What are the man’s options at this point? Cuckoldry or sexual repression which normally manifests in men as either homosexuality or resentment/anger. All because of a physical characteristic that he has absolutely no control over and that only inhibits his ability to satisfy YOU sexually.

Divorced!  I don't think you really anwered this!

1 hour ago, lbaker said:

Divorced!  I don't think you really anwered this!

I didn't need him to compete with past sex partners that might have been better.  That was his focus.  

For me, sex does have to be the best I have ever had for me to be satisfied.

33 minutes ago, divorced said:

I didn't need him to compete with past sex partners that might have been better.  That was his focus.  

For me, sex does have to be the best I have ever had for me to be satisfied.

First off, thank you for being honest. This is the essence of SPS and it’s the reason I think why many women have such a difficult time understanding it. No man, if he’s honest with himself, ever wants to hear this. And I think it’s as hard for most men to wrap their heads around what you’ve just said as it is for women understanding SPS. Even cuckoldry itself, and even if the man enjoys it, is based in the competitive, sportive aspect of sexuality with the woman’s reactions being the discriminator. It’s a direct, visceral confirmation of a man’s sense of self worth. And it applies, possibly even more so, to the gay and transsexual communities where small penis avoidance and ridicule is brutal.

Not to dip my fly in the ointment or anything but why do men still debate this so much when it comes to womens thoughts on this whole size thing? I thought it was prettymuch written in stone by now that on the whole most women prefer a man to be slightly or considerbly bigger than average but the majority will settle for average (some slightly under average too maybe?) being obviously approx around average is notibly the most common size and the majority of women have no choice but to accept average penis sizes.

When we start to listen to attention seeking bimbos like the woman in the vid is when I do a giant facepalm. Women like this LOVE to gossip no matter what and dating/screwing a woman like this is asking for trouble straight off the bat. Please why do some people take women like her so seriously? she has an ego the size of the grand canyon.

Women are natural gossipers and like to spread the truth about guys they may have been involved with sexually especially if the guy in question had a big ego but lets face it men are no saints either. I can't even begin to count the times I have been umong guys when they've openly talked about a woman's we know tit size and small/large they are whilst going into details of their other body flaws rather cruelly I might add all in the name of simply being light banter for everyone to laugh about and know.

Men are just as bad perhaps even WORSE some might argue especially after a few beers.

4 hours ago, TheDane said:

Obviously you havent been part of the dating scene lately.

It's just math.  Like it or not, there are not enough big dicks, if that's what we all wanted, for all women, esp. for marriage or permanent relationships.  Women have to settle for what is available:  average and below.  Please recall the math.  50% of men are below average.

3 hours ago, divorced said:

It's just math.  Like it or not, there are not enough big dicks, if that's what we all wanted, for all women, esp. for marriage or permanent relationships.  Women have to settle for what is available:  average and below.  Please recall the math.  50% of men are below average. 

Women are the biggest opportunists in this here world, searching for what feels good right now i.e big dicks. Small dick guys wouldnt be complaining so much in here for instance if girls even contemplated the long term benefits of choosing an average/small penis guy over a big penis guy. Obviously there are guys with small penises that are jerks, but as a whole chances are that a guy with an average/small penis will treat his girl better. But no no,  girls will rather stay with the hung guy who treats her like shit because it feels good right now......... why? You guessed it.

Yes it's math and measured over time it clearly indicates that smaller guys are being naturally selected out of the loop. It sounds virtuous(one might claim opportunistic), when you and women in general, claim that you are searching for love, honesty, intimacy, friendship etc...... but at the end of the day these come second.

Males have had a long tradition of describing the characteristics of the sexes. From Aristoteles to Nietzsche. I think it speaks volumes that the one who best describes the objective of the female gender would be Cindy Lauper with her 80ies hit song "girls just wanna have fun".

If being with a guy with a small dick is such a dissapointment to women I wont burden them.

I realise I sound very bitter, but I have been let down so many times.

Yes it's math and measured over time it clearly indicates that smaller guys are being naturally selected out of the loop. It sounds virtuous(one might claim opportunistic), when you and women in general, claim that you are searching for love, honesty, intimacy, friendship etc...... but at the end of the day these come second.

Sure, maybe guys with micro-penises tend to get selected out, but 50% of guys are smaller than average which is somewhere around 5.2-5.5".  Even if what you say is true about us women and size (which I think is a gross exaggeration), most guys average or smaller can and do find a woman to settle for them and reproduce.

I dare say you are talking about women looking for a fast hot roll in bed, not ones looking for a life partner and family.  Even there, you are exaggerating.

Bottom line:  There aren't enough large penises for all the women in the world unless us women are willing to stand in line for 1 night stands (in a dating app) or wait in line in some big guy's harem.  In real harem cultures, I"d bet hereditary wealth, status, and power, not penis size was the main factor in acquiring a harem.

Women are the biggest opportunists in this here world, searching for what feels good right now

Really?  Seems to me far far more men are like that than women.  

7 hours ago, divorced said:

but 50% of guys are smaller than average which is somewhere around 5.2-5.5".

really????? I basically read somewhere in numerous places that 95% of men are between 5 and 6 and three quarter inches ERECT. It'd make them still technically average. Call it small if you want but its still average.

5 hours ago, TheDane said:

That big guy harem you are speaking about is today's society. where 20% of the(big penis) male population is having sex with 80% of the sexually active female population.

LOLOL!!! riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Funny seeing how I've known many male friends throughout my life from teen years to fully grown men who have been outright flirts and players and dated many numerous women. I guess they must ALL have big dicks right? WRONG. You get to learn through various womens gossip (not willingly I might add but these rumors slip out when you happen to be in the company of female friends on drunken nights out) most clarify their boyfriend as "average" in that department although you'd think with the way some of the guys acted that they'd be hung like Dirk Diggler. They aren't. You SERIOUSLY telling me every couple you see out there now dating or with each other, the vast majority of the men with these women must all be big down there?????? your statement is just extremely silly i'm sorry. There is no actual factual evidence either of this. As me and 'divorced' said there simply isn't enough big dicks to go around. Also wouldn't the amount of boys  with larger penises increase over time if this was correct? if you think about it it should do. If for the most part men with larger penisis screwed women more than average/smaller guys then generally most pregnancies should be from these men which would include their larger than average penis size genes to pass onto the baby if it turns out to be a boy. I don't see this changing in recent years at all in studies.

Where you say in another post;  "I realise I sound very bitter, but I have been let down so many times." I am extremely inclined to agree. You DO sound bitter but I have been hurt by women before as have many I am sure but NONE of it was to do with my penis size at all in fact NO breakups I have ever heard of in my ENTIRE LIFE on this earth I have known of in my circle of friends/aquaintences have been caused by a mans size issue but oh yeh I forgot sorry they all have big dicks right where it would not be an issue? lololol smh. Get a grip.

42 minutes ago, FloridaDood898 said:

really????? I basically read somewhere in numerous places that 95% of men are between 5 and 6 and three quarter inches ERECT. It'd make them still technically average. Call it small if you want but its still average.

Simple mathematical definition.  We don't know exact average, but it is ONE number.  Average range is sloppy thinking..