Mental Support Community

jude law naked

so I'm sure most of you keep tabs on celebrities and who and what are considered small.

what really has always pissed me off is the Jude Law naked photo. a simple search on google images of "jude law naked" will show him naked as he changes out of his swimming shorts. AND PEOPLE ARE CALLING THAT SMALL?? to me, for a flaccid penis, that looks quite large...

so i really dont get it. have people never seen an actual small penis before?

I just found the picture. It's yet another example of how the Internet allows stupidity to be amplified into a din of bullshit that we have to wade through every time we log on. Anyone who has seen more than two dicks in their life knows that is, at worst, a normal looking flaccid one. And, the women who have been in bed with lots of guys know this the best.

Guest RandomDude

There were some jibes in some corners of the gutter press about Jude Law over these pics. But as far as I remember quite a few people actually did push back and say, this is bullshit, the guy is totally average/normal, or whatever.

In any case you can't tell much from a flaccid penis, cos they can shrink!

Don't believe me? Then try googling "Russell Brand Naked" (Brand, in case you're forgetting, is the dude who was married to Katy Perry plus has had a string of relationships with high value A list chicks over the years.)

EDIT

It seems like Brands lawyers have been at work lol. The pics that were doing the rounds online are gone. Fair enough. But you can get some idea from the comments here.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=928361

But no, I'm not body shaming Brand here! My point is that he isn't in any way shape or form small, actually, but that standing outside in cold when naked can make anyone shrink to v small flaccid size.

There were some jibes in some corners of the gutter press about Jude Law over these pics. But as far as I remember quite a few people actually did push back and say, this is bullshit, the guy is totally average/normal, or whatever.

Don't believe me? Then try googling "Russell Brand Naked" (Brand, in case you're forgetting, is the dude who was married to Katy Perry plus has had a string of relationships with high value A list chicks over the years.)

EDIT

It seems like Brands lawyers have been at work lol. The pics that were doing the rounds online are gone. Fair enough. But you can get some idea from the comments here.

But no, I'm not body shaming Brand here! My point is that he isn't in any way shape or form small, actually, but that standing outside in cold when naked can make anyone shrink to v small flaccid size.

I'm glad I can't see the pictures in fear it would be similar to mine lol. I think there are people on the Internet that would shame anything. Hopefully people in real life aren't so judgemental

EDIT

I'm glad I can't see the pictures in fear it would be similar to mine lol. I think there are people on the Internet that would shame anything. Hopefully people in real life aren't so judgemental

Small: "The conclusion being "public perception is unfairly skewed" & "we are on fact facing unfair criticism"."

I agree that that's a productive conclusion and a possible purpose for viewing the video. If, in fact, those are the conclusions being drawn. The difficulty, which led to my "jab", is that we've often seen that many of the men on this site don't draw those conclusions. For most, in fact, it seems that the "unfair criticism" is most frequently their own; for some, it may be the only criticism they've ever received on the subject.

My point is that viewing photos on the internet aren't the solution to a personal belief system (however that belief system may have started, I think we can agree that it becomes a problem when it becomes the personal belief of the man who's suffering). It's especially not the solution to the problem when the simple act of trying to confirm or deny the belief of being small hides the more important belief that that's the most important thing about a man.

It's the latter belief that I was referring to when I called it a "mental distortion".

Body Positivity as a concept will save us all. I'm not the first to say it here, but we must stand with those who are publicly shamed because of their weight, breast size, baldness, height, disability etc. Next time someone mocks a woman for being fat or a man for being bald, just don't laugh or support them. Maybe, if you're feeling brave, stand up for the person who isn't you and is being ridiculed. No marginalized group is an island. All inequality is related.

http://ellipsesproject.org/101-resources/body-positivity/

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2015 at 12:32 PM, malign said:

Small: "The conclusion being "public perception is unfairly skewed" & "we are on fact facing unfair criticism"."

I agree that that's a productive conclusion and a possible purpose for viewing the video. If, in fact, those are the conclusions being drawn. The difficulty, which led to my "jab", is that we've often seen that many of the men on this site don't draw those conclusions. For most, in fact, it seems that the "unfair criticism" is most frequently their own; for some, it may be the only criticism they've ever received on the subject.

My point is that viewing photos on the internet aren't the solution to a personal belief system (however that belief system may have started, I think we can agree that it becomes a problem when it becomes the personal belief of the man who's suffering). It's especially not the solution to the problem when the simple act of trying to confirm or deny the belief of being small hides the more important belief that that's the most important thing about a man.

It's the latter belief that I was referring to when I called it a "mental distortion".

No, I think it is society that propagates the belief "that's the most important thing about a man."

I've felt a lot better since I've accepted that and stopped trying to deny the truth of that.