Mental Support Community

Back again, unfortunately

There is an international men's day.

To be quite honest, debates about feminism and anti-feminism and all the rest of it really just go nowhere at all. They just go round in circles.

But that doesn't change the fact that being a white man in today's world is shit. White men are the most loathed, the most sneered at, the most contemptible targets of hatred and vitriol in today's society. America is probably worse in this respect than any other nation, but it's everywhere.

Because of certain political ideologies, hatred of white men is basically socially acceptable and indeed often encouraged.

That being said, some white men attract a lot more hatred than others. Donald Trump is an obvious example at the moment. When George W Bush was president of the USA he got a lot of hatred. Even people like David Cameron, Nigel Farage and so on fit into this category to a certain extent.

That being said some white men are loved even by the politically correct society. For example, Leonardo DiCaprio, George Clooney, or Andy Murray.

But we're not really talking about politicians or celebrities here specifically, even though I just mentioned them. There is a generalised cultural hatred of white men in the West today. This hatred did not really exist in the past. But it's there. Our media, our politicians, our police ... everything about our society is set up with this hatred instilled in it.

Imagine that... that's what our ancestors fought for. One of my grandads fought in the second world war. He survived it, but many like him didn't.

Imagine that... fighting AGAINST Nazi Germany. Fighting AGAINST them...

HOW the FUCK are white men powerful or privileged? White men don't even have control over what white women do, therefore they effectively have no power AT ALL.

White men have ZERO control over the ability to reproduce their race. No control whatsoever.

And people wonder WHY I'm depressed. People wonder WHY.

I'm past the point of wanting to be a white man, I am beyond the stage of having given up hope of ever being happy in the physical body I am contained in.

You might read that and think that my self hatred is basically predicated on misogyny and racism...

Well you would probably be right.

It's my personal view that misogyny (the desire to control women and their sexuality/reproduction) and racism (the desire to keep out outsiders and prevent miscegenation by any means possible including fights to the death and war) are perfectly normal and indeed healthy psychological traits for a heterosexual male to possess from an evolutionary perspective. This is because from an evolutionary perspective, it is most advantageous to promote the genetic/racial/reproductive interests of one's own kin at the expense of non-kin. This is known as Hamilton's rule. (You can look that one up on Wikipedia if you like).

So I am expected to put up with racial death, cultural cuckoldry, reproductive nihilism, and total female control over the sexual selection process, and be happy about it. If I protest against these things I can be arrested.

It's NOT like America here. Here, it's like a communist police state: any little thing that you say that could be interpreted as offensive you could be jailed for. I am not actually joking.

So it's actually easier, and more pleasant, just to not to want to be a white man at all. To be a black man, would to be to have NONE of these problems. The worst problem you could possibly have is that some women might not want to have sex with you, but others probably would.

People can get 'sex changes'. That doesn't change them genetically of course, but it changes their physical morphology. There was one case of an American woman who tried to 'change race' and was later outed. But in her case, and in the very few other cases of people wanting to get a 'race change', they will almost univerally have strong cultural and/or social reasons for choosing to do so. I don't have any such thing; I merely don't want to be a white man because white men are losers, eunuchs, part of a dying race that is being bred out of existence.

4 minutes ago, Victimorthecrime said:

Racism is only called racism when white people do it.  When any other group does it it's called "pride" or "unity" or "heritage" or "advancement" or the best one ever "affirmative action".  

The only white guys that popular culture celebrates are the ones like Clooney, DiCaprio, Springsteen that have crossed over to the other side and hate us.  These guys use women like tissue paper and have a larger carbon footprint than Manhattan but as long as they hate us the left will adore them. 

The left goes on about equality...

There is no equality in nature. And if you think we can escape from the constraints imposed by the natural world, you might as well believe in God or Russell's teapot or the flying spaghetti monster or... well, you get my point.

On ‎2016‎/‎03‎/‎05 at 0:21 AM, Victimorthecrime said:

Let me give an analogy.  Say there was a mother who had five children, 4 of whom were continuously acknowledged, honored and even celebrated.  Would child #5 be wrong to think "hmmm...you know I don't think mom likes me"? 

No child 5 wouldn't be wrong to think mom doesn't like him.

Now that the damage is done and mom realises that she has neglected child 5 and that child 5 is not as well adjusted as her other four, what would mom need to do to get child 5 on the same level as her other 4 exceptional kids?

Let me clear it up a bit. I know what you meant by your analogy but to me the neglected child #5 would be the black people who have been oppressed for centuries, have been called subhuman and likened to animals, have been told  they are not smart, not beautiful, not wanted. What damage do you imagine this would have over a significant period of time and what do you think would need to be done to fix the damage? Black history is an attempt to do just that. Whether its working or not is another story but the attempt is there.

Now you said you want some time dedicated to the celebration of who you are (I think you mean as a white person?). I respect that because you don't build one group of people up by neglecting or even cutting another group of people down. 

Edited by Terrorised
Clarifying previous comment

• 2 weeks later...

Black people, and particularly black men, are promoted as an ideal of masculinity, virility, and cool.

White men are promoted as the opposite.

That's what our media promotes.

It's very easy to see white women dating black and other non-white men, and the numbers of white men dating non-white women are a lot less. Thus there will be a surplus of white males that CANNOT get a woman. And this is dangerous: you will end up with skyrocketing rates of alcoholism, suicide and also some mass murderers like Thomas Hamilton and Anders Breivik. All caused by white women choosing non-white men.

Inf_rad, it's really disturbing to see that you're still here stuck in this racist pit.

You're hurting yourself;  you're depriving yourself of so many positive social interactions.

Now as i'm writing this, i'm sitting in a coffee shop and a brother just sat down near me -- JUST NOW -- and started up a conversation with me about classic Soul Music:  Aretha Franklin, Al Green, Janelle Monae (who i think of as classic Soul, even though she's happening right now).

Inf_rad, what if i'd been sitting here like you, stewing in my Victimized-White-Male fantasy world?  I would've ignored the guy.  Would've missed out on a great conversation.  Racism takes a heavy toll, Inf_rad; it bites into your veins and slowly sucks out your humanity, especially your ability to enjoy human contact.

I know perfectly well that we Americans, especially Southerners like me, have no credibility to sermonize about racial acceptance.  And it's not my intention to do that.  So couldn't you at least learn from the moral failures of us Americans, and embrace the racially-mixed future? Those white women with the black boyfriends aren't rejecting you, they simply accepted some guy they met long before you ever saw them.  And you don't know how many black guys would like to have a friendship with you (or maybe just a 10-minute talk about Janelle Monae) right now.

On 25/03/2016 at 11:56 PM, TooOld4This said:

Inf_rad, it's really disturbing to see that you're still here stuck in this racist pit.

You're hurting yourself;  you're depriving yourself of so many positive social interactions.

Now as i'm writing this, i'm sitting in a coffee shop and a brother just sat down near me -- JUST NOW -- and started up a conversation with me about classic Soul Music:  Aretha Franklin, Al Green, Janelle Monae (who i think of as classic Soul, even though she's happening right now).

Inf_rad, what if i'd been sitting here like you, stewing in my Victimized-White-Male fantasy world?  I would've ignored the guy.  Would've missed out on a great conversation.  Racism takes a heavy toll, Inf_rad; it bites into your veins and slowly sucks out your humanity, especially your ability to enjoy human contact.

I know perfectly well that we Americans, especially Southerners like me, have no credibility to sermonize about racial acceptance.  And it's not my intention to do that.  So couldn't you at least learn from the moral failures of us Americans, and embrace the racially-mixed future? Those white women with the black boyfriends aren't rejecting you, they simply accepted some guy they met long before you ever saw them.  And you don't know how many black guys would like to have a friendship with you (or maybe just a 10-minute talk about Janelle Monae) right now.

America is a different culture from the other side of the Atlantic. It's a totally different dynamic. Maybe in ways that you wouldn't be fully able to understand. In America, everyone is culturally American no matter what their race, unless they are of recent immigrant origin. In Europe, there are distinct national cultures and it is hard for people of non-European origin to fit fully into that, in ways that would be difficult to describe. Yes, people of non-white origin can be part of the society, but it's just not the same as what it is where you are. This is borne less out of racism, and more out of cultural isolation. There are aspects of European cultures, including ways of speech and behaviour, that would be nearly impossible for those outside the culture to emulate.

I would be the last to deny the humanity of anyone based upon their ethnic origin. For sure, we are all just individual people, and our ethnic backgrounds, although significant, cannot define us as individuals.

And I've never heard of Janelle Monae, but I certainly have heard of the other two...

To continue ...

It is a lot less psychologically stressful to only hate myself, than it is to hate almost everyone and everything in the world, as I used to. Hating others is extremely psychologically stressful. Hating myself is a coping mechanism.

For you to talk of "the racially mixed future" may seem fine in America, but it just doesn't ring here. Where I live, ordinary people here are not at the stage of accepting a "racially mixed future" yet.

And if racial mixing is so great - disregarding for the moment the fact that race mixing destroys races - why is it so grossly imbalanced by sex?

Black men are much more likely to pair with white women than vice versa

South Asian / Middle Eastern ("brown", if you like) men are much more likely to pair with white women than vice versa

The two main non-white races in Europe are black and brown people. Therefore, it stands to reason that what you will end up with is millions of white men who are unable to find a woman, as a direct consequence of race-mixing. There will also be black and brown women who are unable to find a man, although particularly in the second case polygamy will reduce the numbers.

It should be said that some people will see this as a good thing. They may view it as some kind of historical karma, or justice served against white European males as a group, perhaps from a Marxist, feminist, anti-racist or anti-imperialist perspective.

But a massive number of white men being forced into celibacy will take its toll on society.

Consequences of this will include:

• Massive increases in alcoholism, including high rates of early death through liver and kidney failure
  • Massive increases in suicide
  • Large increases in drug abuse
  • Large increases in cases of mental illness
  • Significant increases in cases of spree and serial killers
  • Significant increases in support for far-right organisations

Think I have a disturbed mind? No, just a non-idealistic, reasonable understanding of the grim reality of the world and human society.

• 7 months later...

Not sure if it's even worth posting back here again, given that I just tended to get more depressed by posting here, not less, and usually had the same old thoughts going round in circles, and not thinking anything positive.

All I will say is that I am now in a relationship, and it hasn't really made me any happier...

Although maybe a little bit. I think the more thinking you do, the more depressed you get, and vice versa. The solution is to think less.