Mental Support Community

I don't know where to turn. I don't live with my parents anymore so I'm almost poor. I'm living with my boyfriends family. I can't get a job right now probably because whenever they look at my records they see I've had about 12 jobs within two years. I'm not proud of my job history, my severe anxiety causes me to have panic attacks and quit out of no where. I'm about 100 pounds over weight, with no job, no clue what I want to do with my life, with anxiety, depression, and I'm starting to think I could be bipolar. I don't even have the energy to type out all of what's wrong right now. I just don't know what to do anymore. This week is very confusing and sad. I gained 1 pound and now I'm thinking of not eating. I feel like I might be getting some type of eating disorder but I'm too afraid to tell anyone because I'm afraid I'll be judged. I just don't know what to do anymore, I feel like turning to self destruction again

Welcome, hayleyyelyah. I'm sorry you're struggling so much.

Is your boyfriend supportive? Would it be possible to get any help for yourself? I always find nature walks calming when I feel a lot of anxiety. Do you find any activities comforting? This might give you a breather from the distress you are feeling.

I hope you feel better. Take care.

Welcome, hayleyyelyah. I'm sorry you're struggling so much.

Is your boyfriend supportive? Would it be possible to get any help for yourself? I always find nature walks calming when I feel a lot of anxiety. Do you find any activities comforting? This might give you a breather from the distress you are feeling.

I hope you feel better. Take care.

My boyfriend is very supportive. Sometimes I feel bad because no matter how much he tries to help it never seems to help because I feel so sick. I'm not sure if there's any psychologist around here that takes medicaid. I've tried looking online and cannot find one. Reading calms me, but it seems only for a little bit before my thoughts take over again.