Mental Support Community

My so called life

Small

And yet he turned out just as a server in life...

Yeah true. It was difficult for me to experience schadenfreude because I couldn't remember a moment when he hurt or bullied me. Maybe he was busy terrorising the more distinguished lads in the school playground and classrooms, or maybe he saw it unethical to beat on someone that didn't deserve it? Some of the more formidable guys had a strange code that they kept to. There are several guys that I despised in school but ironically, I never came to dislike this violent thug much at all. He boasted last night that he "ran the school" and to be completely honest, he wasn't far off the truth. Anyway, probably a silly entry there but I thought I'd share the moment :)

Don't judge a situation by it's cover. I'm not saying this circumstance is the same situation here but.....my younger boy was working as a waiter during summer break last year. He wanted some extra spending money in school. One of his friends from high school was eating with her father there. The dad was giving her a talk about her life and what direction she was headed in. Her told her she was going to have to buckle down and get her priorities right. My son happened to overhear part of the conversation. At the end her dad said something to the effect "or you're going to end up like your friend here, waiting tables and living on tips."

She asked my boy how he was doing when he came back to help serve their food. He explained how he'd graduated college with two degrees, been on an excavation in Israel, and was one semester from his masters in Cultural Anthropology.

I guess the girl sweetly looked at her dad and he just said Ok, bad example.

All I'm saying is there are a lot of reasons your waiter might not be in the exact situation as you might think them to be.

@retr0john

Yeah good point. You must be super proud of your kids by the way, looks like they took after their mum huh? Kidding lol. That guy though, who's to say how well he may have things? Even if his socioeconomic situation isn't great, something tells me he has a better quality of life than I do. He seemed happy enough when we exchanged stories after I paid. I know he's new there though. I've been going to that diner for 2 years now and that was the first time I had seen him & I'm actually looking forward to bumping into him again.

Slightly Explicit Content

So, I had phone sex with an old friend 3 nights ago. I called her whilst in bed and after speaking at length we managed to get into sex talk, quickly finding ourselves getting off to all the dirty things we had in mind. This actually happened the night before I went to the American diner with my friend, but it isn't the first time.

I had phone sex with the same girl about 4 or 5 years ago and continued to silently masturbate to her during several subsequent conversations, after she withdrew herself from our love games following a budding romantic interest with the man she was dating. Ironically she's still with her romeo and the pair are engaged to be engaged sometime next year.

In the moment, we exchanged explicit photographs through whatsapp to facilitate our solo duet, so she got to see several snaps of my small penis in all it's shame. I was a little embarrassed but she didn't seem to mind about the size which is understandable, considering my little sargent was on a drill and her magic fingers were doing all the glorious work.

After satisfying her deranged carnal urges to a thorough clit-flick which saw her peaking in sensation at least twice, she probably threw up in her mouth a little when she came to her senses, washing out her vagina with a wire brush doused in bleach at the thought of my little feller entering her flower-cave whilst it disgraced the hd screen of her Samsung S5.

I have whatsapped her since and asked if I could see her and to my disappointment and surprise it was a yes, the clause being to confine our rendezvous to a social setting which is a shame, because I was quite looking forward to my dimly litten lounge concealing my ugly whilst I clumsilly fiddled around to crack the bra-code and "get me some".

It won't even get that far. I'm sure she'll come to her senses while watching me glide down the aisle in our local bowling complex after tripping over my big-boy shoes and heading straight for my first strike in all my 29 years. All in all, I'm cautiously confident. I'm not the man she remembers though. I'm sure my phone-flame is expecting the same charismatic and cocky man who she once admitted made her feel alive, to which I laughed and mocked her choice of words branding her a loser of the second degree. Oh, how time has been unkind to me.

Surprisingly I feel little to no guilt about her relationship status. She's a grown woman and who am I to judge her motivations.

she seems to have potential, draco, if you're willing to go the distance. ;)

We haven't arranged anything just yet but I am nervous. I haven't seen her in years and I'm a shell of my former self. I'm going to give it some thought but hopefully I'll see her. I think more than anything she needs attention idk.

We haven't arranged anything just yet but I am nervous. I haven't seen her in years and I'm a shell of my former self. I'm going to give it some thought but hopefully I'll see her. I think more than anything she needs attention idk.

if it's attention she needs, then that's what you shall give her. do whatever it takes to "seal the deal" (remember the "sealed his fate" saying?). :P

@retr0john

Yeah good point. You must be super proud of your kids by the way, looks like they took after their mum huh? Kidding lol. That guy though, who's to say how well he may have things? Even if his socioeconomic situation isn't great, something tells me he has a better quality of life than I do. He seemed happy enough when we exchanged stories after I paid. I know he's new there though. I've been going to that diner for 2 years now and that was the first time I had seen him & I'm actually looking forward to bumping into him again.

Truer than you know.