Mental Support Community

My so called life

Small

I drive a Peugeot 306 pronounced ●Per-Jo (The j is pronunced like the "J" in the French word "Je" meaning "I". A sort of soft J).

i'm pretty sure the "r" in per-jo is a british thing, like the r in arse lol.

there was an episode of top gear where they proved that peugeot is the best, and most consistent, bad car maker. :P

Roflmao.

I've never even heard of that manufacturer. The only "foreign" foreign cars I see in my area are all German...BMW, Benz, Audi...I'm sure if one of these college kids got one it would start the trend and they'd be everywhere.

generally, the most reliable are either german or japanese. koreans have also been manufacturing some nice cars lately.

you'd never heard of peugeot? wow! what about "renault"? "citroen"?

the swedes aren't too bad either. volvo and scania aren't bad.

i'm pretty sure the "r" in per-jo is a british thing, like the r in arse lol.

there was an episode of top gear where they proved that peugeot is the best, and most consistent, bad car maker. :P

Oh now you've made me sad :( They're also more expensive than their Vauxhall & Nissan competitors. I wonder what the extra cash goes towards?

Oh now you've made me sad :( They're also more expensive than their Vauxhall & Nissan competitors. I wonder what the extra cash goes towards?

don't be sad. they demonstrated some good peugeot models (mostly older types). i don't know about the 306, and what year your car is. anyway, i have a feeling you'll be driving some of the best hatchbacks in the world some day. :D

don't be sad. they demonstrated some good peugeot models (mostly older types). i don't know about the 306, and what year your car is. anyway, i have a feeling you'll be driving some of the best hatchbacks in the world some day. :D

Yeah I have shitty taste in cars. Loved top gear's comparison of the Audi/BMW/Mercedes saloons. If I were to buy one it would be a BMW. They do smaller cars too but they look pretty ugly. Never liked VW or Seat even though they're popular hatchbacks in the UK. I should go Mr. Bean on everyone and buy a Mini haha. Seriously though I love my Peugeots so I'm sticking with those incompetent french fuckers.

Yeah I have shitty taste in cars. Loved top gear's comparison of the Audi/BMW/Mercedes saloons. If I were to buy one it would be a BMW. They do smaller cars too but they look pretty ugly. Never liked VW or Seat even though they're popular hatchbacks in the UK. I should go Mr. Bean on everyone and buy a Mini haha. Seriously though I love my Peugeots so I'm sticking with those incompetent french fuckers.

minis aren't bad. and very customizable. you'd stick with peugeot? idk what to say. why are smaller beamers ugly? what's wrong with the m3? i've never heard of "seat".

M3's are gorgeous, I meant the 1 series because I'm into hatchbacks right now as I don't like driving. If/when I grow out of them I'd probably buy a 3 Series. Not sure about the M because they're pricey and very powerful. What about you? What would be your choice of car?

Cool. The fastest car I drove was a Seat Leon Coupra R.uMy friend lent it to me back in college when I was trying to impress a girl. It was fast ohmygar..Around 250 bhp. Everytime I put my foot down we'd get pinned back to our seats lol. Needless to say she loved it so it worked.

Yeah, it's all going fine. I'm getting ready to cook up a batch of chili. It'll only be my third batch this winter. The two boys will be home this weekend, the oldest is trying to ski, but it's raining fairly hard outside right now. I hope everyone has an uneventful year, but starting out with a fender bender isn't the best way to start. I'm glad it wasn't any worse than it was.

Peugeot.....I guess I've been mispronouncing that my whole life, plus it takes me forever to even get it out... ;)

Yeah, it's all going fine. I'm getting ready to cook up a batch of chili. It'll only be my third batch this winter. The two boys will be home this weekend, the oldest is trying to ski, but it's raining fairly hard outside right now. I hope everyone has an uneventful year, but starting out with a fender bender isn't the best way to start. I'm glad it wasn't any worse than it was.

thanks, john. have fun with the kids.

Peugeot.....I guess I've been mispronouncing that my whole life, plus it takes me forever to even get it out... ;)

you forgot to say: "no pun intended". ;)

Sounds good. You must be super proud of le kids. Has the eye healed up? Did it scar? And yeahhhhhh hate the Peugeot why don't you. I'm sure it has some hidden qualities we have yet to hear of. Going on a road trip with my friend in a few days, about 200 miles each way, need to Harold & Kumar the shit out of it. It's times like this I wish I smoked weed. I actually had to Google fender bender when resolute mentioned it yesterday. Interesting terminology.

Chilli. Nice. Im trying your concoction on Sunday I hope so ya know, wish me luck. I got a George Foreman grill for myself after my brother's turned out to be pretty cool. I've been trying out sammich fillings so if you have any ideas let me know.

Resolute

I can almost guarantee to you that if I had an M3 I would (accidentally) have killed myself by now. All that power tied into one little pedal, I wouldn't be able to resist it. You'd probably be able to handle it though, being all manly and everything.

Klingsor

I Googled that truck it looks cool. I don't get the American fascination with trucks, they look needlessly bulky though. I can't afford a new car either but I'd probably get a newer model of what I already have. One day, I hope to be able to "grow a pair" like resolute and drive a real fucking car.

unfortunately, i'm all talk. idk if i can handle those cars either. i don't like trucks either. SUVs are a different story. there are some nice ones out there. off-roading seems fun, doesn't it? as far fords go, the explorer doesn't seem too bad.

Nah I'm sure you can, you seem like it. I like SUVs too, and I'd love to go off road in one. My bro tried out that thing they do in Dubai. Take it into the desert and drift over the sand dunes and stuff. Seems awesome. I reeaaallyyy want to go on a boat/ferry ride. I have this fantasy holiday planned that involves one haha. Imagine that? Being on the deck and looking out across the ocean with no land in sight.

Nah I'm sure you can, you seem like it. I like SUVs too, and I'd love to go off road in one. My bro tried out that thing they do in Dubai. Take it into the desert and drift over the sand dunes and stuff. Seems awesome. I reeaaallyyy want to go on a boat/ferry ride. I have this fantasy holiday planned that involves one haha. Imagine that? Being on the deck and looking out across the ocean with no land in sight.

a ferry ride? you mean a slow moving vessel? sounds boring. a speedboat ride, now that's something!