Mental Support Community

My so called life

Small

I've never understood the allure of phone sex. I tried it once at the instigation of someone else and was completely un-aroused. It felt stupid and awkward. Unsurprising I suppose given my total loathing of talking on the phone.

Phone calls involve a lot of projection so maybe you don't dig what you project? Or maybe I'm just a desperate mofo that would rather spend his money on food than...a sexual surrogate. Lol.

Fair enough. She's petite. About 5'6 and slim, small breasts. A little too on the slim side but a pretty face though, cute bone structure and lips. She doesn't wear much makeup & I think she should. Brown eyes and dark hair with amazing teeth. I love her chin, it's plump and v shaped so it's her best feature imo. Hm...that's about all.

Whatever they want to talk about. In a nutshell:

"I understand".

"Wow.. what happened then?".

" You're so complicated & interesting".

I use a "Please me/impress me" subtext. Before you know it they're panting for approval. It's all a house of cards though, and those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I bet you'd be happy with bullets & explosions lol. With Arny in his robotic voice "Ahhh! Get to the chopper!" Hahaha.

ya, but i like hand-to-hand combat more. i definitely like arnie and his movies. i like steven seagal style fighting mostly. i like some jet li movies too. i like the story to have a point, but not be overly complicated. the movie must have a good beginning, middle, and ending. it must have a happy ending, or else thumbs down.

Fair enough. She's petite. About 5'6 and slim, small breasts. A little too on the slim side but a pretty face though, cute bone structure and lips. She doesn't wear much makeup & I think she should. Brown eyes and dark hair with amazing teeth. I love her chin, it's plump and v shaped so it's her best feature imo. Hm...that's about all.

i have a thing for teeth, too, lol. then again, i notice everything in a person's physical, and behavioral attributes. not necessarily in a psychoanalitical capacity, but i'm compulsive.

Yeah Jackie Chan's stuff is too comical. Have you seen The warrior with Tom Hardy? You'll like it

i remember you mentioned you liked tom hardy (and generally non-mainstream actors). i've seen "warrior", but i was upset that the other brother won the last match. i liked both of them, but was rooting for the other guy.